Yumbox Snack 3-compartment Lunch Box is a kids compartment meal box that is designed to make your snacks easy to pack, use and makes food look appetizing. Its molded silicone-lined lid engages with the tray so food stays in place, wet foods too! Pack dips next to crackers with no worries. One easy-to-open and close latch makes Yumbox a perfect lunchbox for little ones. The removable compartmentalized tray helps you pack a variety of healthy treats.
- 3-compartment food tray
- New Snack size - bigger than the older version, MiniSnack
- Volume: 2 cups: One 1 cup + 2/3 cup + dip or treat well.
- 6.7(l) x 5.1(w) x 1.8(h) inches, 12 oz
- Pack wet foods like yogurt and dips (not water).
- Perfect for anyone that packs snacks.
- Ideal small portions for snacks/healthy sides
- Perfect easy-packed snacks
- Encourages your child to eat more fruits & veggies
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher Top Rack safe
- High Quality, Durable & Light
- Food-safe, BPA-free, Phthalates-Free
- FDA and CPSIA compliant
Recommended for 3Y+
Product comes with one-year limited warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. Manufacturers' warranties may not apply in all cases, depending on factors such as the use of the product. Read warranty details below to check your eligibility.
Yumbox Snack is an updated version of the old MiniSnack (discontinued) with the same number of compartments. The only and main difference is size, now bigger!
- Snack: 6.7(l) x 5.1(w) x 1.8(h) inches, 12 oz
- MiniSnack: 5.8(l) x 4(w) x 2(h) inches, 10oz
Volume for each well:
- Snack: One 1 cup + 2/3 cup + dip or treat well
- MiniSnack: 3/4 cup + 1/3 cups + dip well
Yumbox Snack 3-compartment snack box. Perfect for anyone that packs healthy snacks. It offers variety and promotes healthy eating habits. Its compact size and illustrated tray make every snack time an adventure in good nutrition.
IS YUMBOX LEAKPROOF?
Yes. Yumbox is a leakproof container. Yumbox’s silicone lid engages with the tray to create a tight seal keeping food contents in place, including wet foods like yogurt and applesauce (not water). Foods will not leak between compartments or outside of the box.
HOW DO I PACK WET FOODS?
Yumbox is designed to hold wet foods but not liquids. To ensure that food stays in place and does not leak to other compartments, follow these 4 Easy Steps:
- Do not overfill compartments (an overfilled compartment could cause another to leak as well);
- Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts;
- Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote;
- When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
Do not pack yogurt drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings. Do pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options. Some oily vinaigrettes may leak out of the dip well. One trick that can help keep vinaigrettes in place is to dress the salad and top it with a few croutons. The croutons will absorb excess oil/liquid and keep the vinaigrette from seeping into a neighboring compartment. If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test before sending your child to school with that food. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min.). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
IS YUMBOX DISHWASHER SAFE?
We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell to preserve the life of the silicone seal. Yumbox is designed with rounded edges and smooth surfaces to make hand washing easy.
Yumbox is dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Please remove it before the heat dry cycle. Yumbox is tested at temperature a 65C/149F, 110 min. cycle. Yumbox is made with ABS (exterior box), Tritan (tray), and silicone (seal).
Special Care instructions for the silicone seal: Please be sure to empty contents each day, hand wash with warm soapy water and thoroughly dry your Yumbox before storing. Also, if you live in a damp or humid environment, leave Yumbox ajar, not sealed when storing. If you pack oily foods regularly, coat with a baking soda paste once a week overnight to avoid build-up.
HOW DO I CARRY YUMBOX?
Yumbox is compact and fits neatly in standard size lunch totes. Yumbox insulated coolers are now available in small and large sizes. Please visit our Yumbox Shop.
IS YUMBOX FOOD SAFE?
Yes. All materials are food-safe, BPA-Free, Phthalates-free and are CPSIA and FDA compliant.
IS YUMBOX MICROWAVABLE?
Yumbox's exterior shell is not microwave safe. We do not recommend microwaving the inner tray. Yumbox is designed for serving cold or room temperature foods. If foods that require reheating are being packed, we recommend using removable silicone cups.
IS YUMBOX THERMAL?
Yumbox bento boxes are not made with insulated materials. If adding food like yogurt, which should be kept cold, we recommend packing Yumbox in an insulated bag with an ice pack to keep contents cool.
For hot and cold foods, see New Yumbox Zuppa triple insulated stainless steel food jar.
Carry Yumbox in an insulated bag that best suits your needs. See Yumbox Bags.
DOES YUMBOX COME WITH UTENSILS OR DRINK CUP?
Yumbox is not sold with utensils or cups. These items are not sold by Yumbox.
IS YUMBOX’S TRAY REMOVABLE?
Yes. Yumbox’s tray fits snuggly in the bottom half of the exterior box. It can be removed easily for cleaning, packing or for at home use. In fact, kids love eating their meals out of Yumbox’s tray at home too! The first time you open Yumbox, you may find that the tray is slightly difficult to remove. After initial removal, it will return to its comfortably snug fit.
ARE YUMBOX’S TRAYS INTERCHANGEABLE?
Yumbox Original and Yumbox Panino trays are not interchangeable. While the 6-compartment trays may fit in 4-compartment outer boxes, and vise versa, they will not create a seal and do not have a perfect fit to prevent leaking or spills.
Please note that the Yumbox Original 6-compartment is not compatible with the 2014 and earlier models. Please look at the photos of the trays if you aren't sure which one you own.
Yumbox Tapas model has interchangeable trays (4 & 5 compartment). This is a larger model designed for pre-teens, teens and adults.
CAN I PACK A YUMBOX LUNCH THE NIGHT BEFORE AND STORE IT IN THE FRIDGE?
Yes. Yumbox acts as an excellent storage container. The seal keeps foods fresh for days in the fridge.
- Yumbox Original 6-compartment Lunch Box (4 Designs)S$38.25 List Price: S$45.00
- Ergobaby Embrace Soft Air Mesh Newborn Baby Carrier (4 Colors)S$191.20 List Price: S$239.00
- Yumbox Chop Chop Silicone Storage Cubes, 3pc - CrispS$29.75 List Price: S$35.00
- Yumbox Chop Chop Glass Storage Cubes, 3pc (3 Colours)S$21.25 List Price: S$25.00
- Yumbox Chop Chop Serving Tray - RectangleS$10.97 List Price: S$12.90
- Yumbox Original 6-compartment Tray (3 Designs)S$22.10 List Price: S$26.00
- Yumbox Panino 4-compartment Tray - Non-IllustratedS$22.10 List Price: S$26.00
- Yumbox MiniSnack 3-compartment Lunch Box - Bijoux Purple (Kitten)S$29.75 List Price: S$35.00
- A, Apple Pie Bamboo Baby Short Sleeve Onesie - Apple Farm (5 Sizes)S$15.12 List Price: S$18.90
- Yumbox Chop Chop Serving Tray - SquareS$11.82 List Price: S$13.90
- Yumbox Chop Chop Replacement Glass Cube, 1pcS$7.57 List Price: S$8.90
- Yumbox Panino 4-compartment Tray - Bike RaceS$22.10 List Price: S$26.00