Yookidoo Submarine Spray Whale is a bath toy with battery operated water pump with easy to grip hand shower. Celebrating bathtime™ with the new addition to Yookidoo's 2016 bestselling bath toy line! Our all time favorite submarine now meets a spraying whale!
- A battery operated submarine with a water circulation pumping system that draws water from the tub and recycles a safe stream of water without wasting water from the tap.
- Water magically streams through the diver shower head specially designed for easy grip and activation by small hands.
- Run the water flow into the floating whale to create a cool spraying action!
- Direct the water flow at the whale to see him float and swim like a real whale.
- Fill the whale and now he's a water pouring funnel!
Recommended for ages 2+ years.
- Connect the submarine to bath tub bottom by sticking the green suction cup. Ensure water level is at least 5 cm height.
- The submarine draws water from the bath tub and streams the water through the diver shower head.
- Show your child how to activate the water flow by pressing the nobs on the sides of the shower head. Alternatively, the water stream can be activated by pressing the red button on the submarine, creating a constant water stream.
- Run the water flow into the floating whale’s tail to create a cool spraying action!
- Encourages independent play and exploration.
- Grasping the shower head and filling the whale encourages development of fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Spraying action stimulates baby’s senses of sight & touch.
- Teaches children cause & effect processes and concepts such as full/empty, float/sink etc.
- Closed water circulation system saves water and promotes safety by maintaining water level and temperature.
- 1 x Submarine water pump unit.
- 1 x Spraying whale.
Click here for instruction manual.
Yookidoo’s bath toys are all battery operated. Should there be any concerns regarding the battery compartment getting wet?
Yookidoo introduced the first ever motorized bath toys. Motorized means that our bath toys are all battery operated and putting batteries inside water is not a simple issue. We have worked very hard to create a compartment that is sealed just enough not to let water get through but, on the other hand – is not too tight and enables the water pump’s propeller to rotate freely.
Yookidoo’s bath toys are all battery operated. Should there be any safety concerns?
Yookidoo revolutionized the bath toy category by developing patented motorized bath toys. There are no safety concerns regarding putting battery operated bath toys in water because the battery compartment contains a rubberized seal which prevents leakage.
Are there any other safety concerns?
No, Yookidoo toys are vigorously tested for international safety standards according to the highest possible standard. Our products are free of phthalates, BPA, lead and PVC.
The Submarine Spray Whale stopped working:
The product stops working when the propeller or filter are blocked by dirt, hair soap or rust. In order to fix this, unscrew filter and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely clean. Make sure propeller rotates freely. If it does not, try to release whatever is causing it to be stuck with a sharp object, such as a screwdriver, until it rotates freely again. Reinsert filter and attach screws.
The water stream from the diver shower is slow:
Allow the pump to be filled with water – plug the water output hole on the diver shower with a one finger for a minute.
Clean filter – clean mesh and make sure that the filter propeller spins freely.
Are batteries included in the Submarine Spray Station?
No. Batteries are not included in package.
What type of batteries are needed to operate the Submarine Spray Station?
4 X AA Batteries.
How do I Insert the batteries?
Attention! Before inserting batteries, ensure the product is dried thoroughly!
To insert batteries, unscrew the battery compartment cover (located on the front side – “nose” of the submarine) using a coin and extract the battery compartment. Insert 4 X 1.5V AA (LR6) batteries, ensuring correct polarity. Replace the compartment cover and screw firmly into position (see instructions – images 1+2+3)
Attention! Before using, make sure the battery compartment is completely sealed!
How do I start the water flow in the Submarine Spray Whale?
After attaching the submarine to the bottom of the tub, just press the nobs on the diver shower head to start the water flow.
What should the water height in the tub be for ideal operation?
The submarine water pump should be placed on the bottom of the bath tub, while water level must be at least 5 cm.
Which water effects are created when directing water into the whale?
Directing the water inside the whale creates a cool spraying effect while directing the water flow towards the whale will make him swim or float.
How do I clean the filter?
Unscrew the filter (located on the underside of the submarine beneath the suction cup) and pull it out. Wash with soap and water, ensuring that the filter mesh is completely open. Make sure the inner propeller is also clean and spins freely. Reposition the filter and screw firmly.
How often should I clean the filter?
The filter should be cleaned every time batteries are replaced.