Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder Nova Bottle (70g) - exp 12/22
Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder is a 70g jar of Ikan Bilis dried and grinded into powder. It is rich in DHA, Protein, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus - which is good for babies, children and pregnant mothers. Ikan Bilis powder has EXTREMELY minimal sodium content, with only 0.01g of sodium per serving! Add your preferred amount (usually 1 scoop of the included wooden spoon or less) into baby's food/porridge for a nutrient and taste boost!
Ingredients: Ikan Bilis ONLY
- Healthier seasoning alternative
- Can be added to anything - baby's food, soups, recipes, etc
- Rich in DHA (Brain Development), Calcium (Bone Development), Magnesium (Bone and heart health), Phosphorus (Good for Pregnant Mums) and most importantly, very low in sodium
- 100% fresh, no added salt, no preservatives
- Made in NEA Certified Kitchen
- SAC laboratory tested
- Comes with a wooden spoon
- Comes in a SGS Food Grade Nova Glass Bottle that is Air Tight and Reusable.
This product can be stored at room temperature. The packaging states "Keep refrigerated at all times", which is a recommended storage instruction as the product contains no preservatives and every household has different room conditions.
Recommended for babies 12+ months (or as soon as your baby accepts this food).
Our Ikan Bilis are harvested and hand selected at our fisheries, and are only imported weekly into Singapore to preserve its freshness with the upmost importing methods. Our confidence and control in quality allows us to bring only the good stuff to your children and you, from farm to fork.
We would also like to share with you that all the good stuff, is being made in our NEA Certified Kitchen right from the very beginning.
FISHES ARE OUR BUSINESS, AND WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE EATING.
There's no doubt that we know the best methods to keep your fish fresh, and how it's brought into Singapore.
WE ARE FISHERMEN !
We do not use dried or frozen scallop from unknown sources. With the fisheries as our own, we are sure that we have total control on all our harvest, bringing only the best for your children and you from farm to fork.
We are the only company that catches our own scallop, and start our quality control right from the very beginning. Having the ability to do so, guarantees that every batch of Ikan Bilis our customers get is safe, fresh, and of the upmost highest quality.
Our Guarantee to you is that each and every single bottle of Wen’s Ikan Bilis Powder you receive, is from a fresh catch from within the week.
LAB TESTED !
Wen’s Ikan Bilis Powder is SAC laboratory tested, and is rich in DHA, Protein, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Minimal in Sodium - which is good for babies, children and pregnant mothers.
Low in Sodium
Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder contains ~0.7g of sodium measured in 100g of powder (0.01g in 2g serving size). No preservatives added.
Dried Ikan Bilis from other sources will have much higher levels of sodium, especially when salt is commonly used as a preservative.
SAC Laboratory Tested
Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder has been tested at a Singapore Accreditation Council Approved Laboratory.
The lab test results shows that our Ikan Bilis powder is rich in DHA (Brain Development), Calcium (Bone Development), Magnesium (Bone and heart health), Phosphorus (Good for Pregnant Mums) and most importantly, very low in sodium (~0.01g/serving)
The maximum recommended amount of salt for babies and children is:
- up to 12 months – less than 1g of salt a day (less than 0.4g sodium)
- 1 to 3 years – 2g of salt a day (0.8g sodium)
- 4 to 6 years – 3g of salt a day (1.2g sodium)
- 7 to 10 years – 5g of salt a day (2g sodium)
- 11 years and over – 6g of salt a day (2.4g sodium)
Ikan Bilis Powder
At Wen’s, Ikan Bilis are caught fresh at our fisheries then hand selected and salted within the first few hours. We then desalt the Ikan Bilis by boiling and rinsing them multiple times. The desalting process is one of the most important elements in determining the level of sodium that is left in the fishes, and our laboratory results shows a bare minimum of sodium content. The Ikan Bilis also undergo a dehydration step. After, we sundry and bake the Ikan Bilis to perfection and pack them to be ready for transportation.
We transport our dried Ikan Bilis by sea into Singapore, pick them up at the docks and immediately into our kitchen for baking and grinding.
Well, The Real Magic is, all the processes are done within 3 days after our Ikan Bilis is harvested. That's how we guarantee that every batch of Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder is a fresh batch caught within the week!
When is the shelf life of Wen’s Powder?
Room temperature shelf life is 9 months from production date. However, we highly recommend to store them in the fridge, because there is no preservative added.
What should be the storage condition?
Keep the powder refrigerated or in the cooling & dry area. Irregardless opened and/or unopened.
When can I start giving to my LO?
Wen's powder is suitable for everyone, starting from baby 6 months old and above.
How much should I add into my food?
For baby below 1year-old, recommended to add 2g for a full serving meal.
When should I add into my food?
Recommended to add only at the end of cooking.
Should I be worried for over-consumption?
Over-consumption only happens when 40 scoops (80g) of powder is consumed per day.
- Wen's Scallop Powder Nova Bottle (70g) - exp 11/22S$49.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's Crunchy Whitebait Mini Pack (10g) - exp 09/22S$3.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's Whitebait Powder Mini Pack (10g) - exp 09/22S$3.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's 3-in-1 Mini Powder Bundle (3x10g) - Exp 09/22S$13.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's 4-in-1 Mini Powder Bundle (4x10g) - Exp 11/22S$16.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder Mini Pack (10g) - exp 09/22S$2.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder Sachet (30x2g) - 09/22S$13.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's Whitebait Powder Refill Pack (70g) - exp 09/22S$22.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's Ikan Bilis Powder Refill Pack (70g) - exp 11/22S$11.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wen's Scallop Powder Refill Pack (70g) - exp 11/22S$46.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)