Wakodo Rice Porridge with Anchovy (80g x 2), 7m+ (exp 04/22)
- Buy 2 for S$5.90 each and save 14%
Wakodo Rice Porridge with Anchovy is a box containing 2 packs of rice porridge for babies. This is rice porridge with softly cooked vegetables accompanied with the delicious aromatic flavor of Shirasu (baby sardines). No artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring added. It comes with a spoon. Enjoy the convenience of feeding your baby with this carefully balanced diet, great for busy parents strapped for time.
- Delicious as it is
- Pre-cooked and ready to eat
- 2 staple foods (rice etc), includes spoon
- Can be eaten immediately after opened, great for on the go
- Combines the shamisen umami, and is cooked with soft vegetables.
- Coloring agents, preservatives, perfumes are not used
Product contains 1 box = Wakodo Rice Porridge with Anchovy (80g) x 2 pk
Recommended for babies 7+ months.
This product is a JDM product – manufactured specifically for Japan Domestic market and usually regarded by consumers to be of superior quality compared to Japanese products made for export. All packaging are in Japanese.
Vegetables (carrot, cabbage, onion), rice (Japan), Shirasu, dried anchovy extract, rice vinegar / thickener (modified starch).
*Shirasu in this product are collected in a way that have been in contact with shrimp, crabs.
1. Pre-cooked, can be eaten without preparation
2. Warming with hot water
- Warm container 2 to 3 minutes in hot water without opening the lid seal.
3. Heating with a microwave oven
- Remove the lid seal of the container completely.
- Heat at 500 ~ 600W.
- Do not exceed 600 W, avoid overheating
- Estimated heating time is about 20 seconds.
- Do not heat with auto (automatic) button.
- Although the surface may turn reddish brown by heating, there is no compromise in quality and food is still safe
- Always check the temperature after heating
- Warming may vary depending on the type of microwave oven.
- When stored in a place with a low temperature, contents may become whitened or hardened, but quality remains uncompromised and food is still safe.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please save at room temperature.
- Wakodo Japanese Soup Noodles with Codfish & Vegetables and Pot-steamed Hotchpotch (80g x 2), 9m+ (exp 07/22)S$5.90 - S$6.90 List Price: S$8.90
- Wakodo Sea Bream Rice and Simmered Root Crops in Sweetened Soy Sauce (110g, 80g), 12m+ (exp 07/22)S$6.90 - S$7.90 List Price: S$14.90
- Wakodo Water Wipes for Face, Nipples and Diaper Area, 60sS$12.90 - S$13.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wakodo Japanese Pilaf with Salmon & Root Crops and Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables (130g, 80g) - exp 06/22S$6.90 - S$7.90 List Price: S$14.90
- Wakodo Japanese Pilaf with Salmon & Shiitake Mushroom and Gratin with Potato & Tuna (90g, 80g), 12m+ (exp 07/22)S$5.90 - S$6.90 List Price: S$9.90
- Wakodo Kyoto Style Rice Porridge and Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables (130g, 80g), 12m+ (exp 04/22)S$7.90 - S$8.90 List Price: S$14.90
- Wakodo Baby Powder Siccarol with Botanic Components, 120gS$11.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wakodo Sea Bream Rice with Vegetable Sauce (80g x 2), 9m+ (exp 07/22)S$5.90 - S$6.90 List Price: S$9.90