Wakodo Kyoto Style Rice Porridge and Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables (130g, 80g), 12m+ (exp 04/22)
- Buy 2 for S$7.90 each and save 11%
Wakodo Kyoto Style Rice Porridge and Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables is a box containing 1 pack of rice and 1 pack of root crops for babies.Two-flavor set of 'Sea Bream Rice' and 'Simmered Root Crops in Sweetened Soy Sauce'. No artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring added. Comes with a spoon. Enjoy the convenience of feeding your baby with this carefully balanced diet, great for busy parents strapped for time.
- Delicious as it is
- Pre-cooked and ready to eat
- Food texture can be crushed by gums
- Staple foods (rice etc), includes a spoon
- Can be eaten immediately after opened, great for on the go
- 100% domestically produced vegetables
- Coloring agents, preservatives, perfumes are not used
Product contains 1 box =
- Wakodo Kyoto Style Rice Porridge (130g) x 1pk
- Wakodo Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables (80g) x 1pk
Recommended for babies 12+ months.
This product is a JDM product – manufactured specifically for Japan Domestic market and usually regarded by consumers to be of superior quality compared to Japanese products made for export. All packaging are in Japanese.
|Kyoto Style Rice Porridge||rice (Japan), vegetables (radish, carrot, Chinese cabbage), bonito-kelp stock, codfish, soy sauce (contains wheat, soybean), sugar, Maitake mushroom, sea bream extract, rice vinegar, salt / thickener (modified starch).|
|Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables||vegetables (carrot, radish, green bean), tofu (contains soybean), bonito-kelp stock, minced sea bream (sea bream, sugar), sugar, soy sauce (contains wheat), vegetable oil, Shiitake mushroom, rice vinegar, salt, Wakame seaweed / thickener (modified starch), tofu coagulant agent.|
1. Pre-cooked, can be eaten without preparationInstructions
2. Warming with hot water
- Warm container 2 to 3 minutes in hot water without opening the lid seal.
3. Heating with a microwave oven
- Remove the lid seal of the container completely.
- Heat at 500 ~ 600W.
- Do not exceed 600 W, avoid overheating
- Estimated heating time is about 20 seconds.
- Do not heat with auto (automatic) button.
Kyoto Style Rice Porridge
- Energy · · · 96 kca L
- Protein · · · 2.3 g
- Lipid · · · 0.4 g
- Carbohydrate ··· 20.8 g
- Sodium · · · 260 mg
Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables
- Energy ··· 34 kca L
- Protein · · · 1.2 g
- Lipid · · · 1.1 g
- Carbohydrate ··· 4.9 g
- Sodium · · · 168 mg
- Although the surface may turn reddish brown by heating, there is no compromise in quality and food is still safe
- Always check the temperature after heating
- Warming may vary depending on the type of microwave oven.
- When stored in a place with a low temperature, contents may become whitened or hardened, but quality remains uncompromised and food is still safe.
- Avoid direct sunlight, please save at room temperature.
- Do not heat directly with flames
- Wakodo Baby Powder Siccarol with Botanic Components, 120gS$11.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wakodo Rice Porridge with Anchovy (80g x 2), 7m+ (exp 04/22)S$5.90 - S$6.90 List Price: S$9.90
- Wakodo Sea Bream Rice and Simmered Root Crops in Sweetened Soy Sauce (110g, 80g), 12m+ (exp 07/22)S$6.90 - S$7.90 List Price: S$14.90
- Wakodo Water Wipes for Face, Nipples and Diaper Area, 60sS$12.90 - S$13.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wakodo Japanese Pilaf with Salmon & Root Crops and Kyoto Style Simmered 'Tofu' & Vegetables (130g, 80g) - exp 06/22S$6.90 - S$7.90 List Price: S$14.90
- Wakodo Sea Bream Rice with Vegetable Sauce (80g x 2), 9m+ (exp 07/22)S$5.90 - S$6.90 List Price: S$9.90
- Wakodo Japanese Soup Noodles with Codfish & Vegetables and Pot-steamed Hotchpotch (80g x 2), 9m+ (exp 07/22)S$5.90 - S$6.90 List Price: S$8.90
- Wakodo Japanese Pilaf with Salmon & Shiitake Mushroom and Gratin with Potato & Tuna (90g, 80g), 12m+ (exp 07/22)S$5.90 - S$6.90 List Price: S$9.90