[Twin Pack] Mustela Soothing No Rinse Cleansing Water - Very Sensitive Skin, 300ml - Exp 04/24
Product contains: 2 x Mustela Soothing No Rinse Cleansing Water - Very Sensitive Skin, 300ml
Mustela No rinse soothing cleansing water is a fragrance-free cleansing water that is specially formulated for babies with very sensitive skin. Dirty hands, sticky face or wet nappy? It's time for a cleanup! Mustela Soothing No Rinse cleansing water for very sensitive skin cleanses baby's delicate skin gently and effectively. It's non sticky and rinse-free and leaves your baby's skin feeling soft and hydrated! Thanks to its natural active ingredient - Schisandra - this cleansing water soothes tight, tingling skin sensations and red spots. It can also be used on newborns – babies out of NICU, to gently cleanse and soothe their face and nappy area.
- Guaranteed safety from birth
- High tolerance formula with Schisandra – made with 99% ingredients of natural origin
- Dermatological and pediatrically tested
- No paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol
- Easy dispense using pump mechanism
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
This item is a part of Mustela’s Very Sensitive Skin range. Mustela offers the 1st complete line of fragrance-free skincare and cleansing products designed to soothe very sensitive babies’ and children’s skin from birth on. Formulated with a complex of patented natural ingredients, these products have a very light texture that serves as a protective second skin, moisturizing and protecting the skin barrier, providing soothing relief and helping to reduce symptoms of a skin reaction.
Very Sensitive Skin
Very sensitive skin affects 1 in 3 children. Such skin may overreact to stresses such as the environment, chemicals or rubbing from diapers or clothing. Their skin reddens easily and feelings of tingling and tightness are felt.
Mustela’s fragrance-free Very Sensitive range guarantees high tolerance, containing 98% ingredients of natural origin including Avocado Perseose® and Schizandra to soothe/prevent visible redness, tingling and tightness. Formulated with 0% fragrance, paraben, phthalate and phenoxyethanol. Each skin type deserves its own Mustela care, so choose the right skincare for your baby!
- Step 1: Press the pump to collect some water on a cotton pad
- Step 2: Apply the wet pad on your baby's face or bottom to cleanse
- Step 3: No need to rinse!
- Step 4: Throw the cotton pad into the sorting bin. That's it!
Key Active Ingredients:
Avocado and schisandra as our key ingredients to care for very senitive skin. They are sourced from responsible and sustainable supply chains.
- Avocado Perseose(r): protects the skin barrier, moisturizes, and preserces the cellular richness of the skin
- Schizandra: soothes to improve the appearance and sensations of very sensitive skin
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin*, Saccharide Hydrolysate*, Sodium Hydroxide, Lecithin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol.
99% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 1% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long-term protection of the formula.
- Childhome Evolux Changing Table - Natural WhiteS$599.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- [Free Assembly] Babyhood Universal Duo Change Table - WhiteS$299.00 List Price: S$399.00
- Mustela SPF 50 Sun Protection Lotion, 100ml (exp 11/24)S$35.82 List Price: S$39.80
- Mustela Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath, 200ml (exp 01/24)S$14.22 List Price: S$15.80
- Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns, 150ml (New Look!) - exp 06/24S$16.65 List Price: S$18.50
- [2 pack] Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel for Hair & Body, 500ml - Dermo Cleansing Gel (exp 01/25)S$35.00 List Price: S$49.00
- Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel for Hair & Body, 500ml - Dermo Cleansing Gel (exp 01/25)S$14.33 - S$22.05 List Price: S$24.50
- Mustela Gentle Shampoo, 200ml (bef. Baby Shampoo) - exp 02/25S$13.50 List Price: S$15.00
- Mustela Stretch Marks Cream (Fragrance-Free), 150ml - exp 09/24S$38.52 List Price: S$42.80
- [3 pack] Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel for Hair & Body, 500ml - Dermo Cleansing Gel (exp 01/25)S$42.99 List Price: S$73.50
- Mustela Cicastela Moisture Recovery Cream (40ml) - exp 02/25S$17.55 List Price: S$19.50
- [2 Pack] Mustela Vitamin Barrier Diaper Rash Cream 123, 100ml - exp 09/24S$23.50 List Price: S$30.00
- Mustela Vitamin Barrier Diaper Rash Cream 123, 100ml (Exp 09/24)S$10.67 - S$13.50 List Price: S$15.00
- Mustela Musti Eau de soin Delicate Fragrance Spray, 50ml (exp 03/24)S$34.65 List Price: S$38.50
- Mustela No-rinse Cleansing Water, 300ml (exp 09/24)S$18.72 List Price: S$20.80
- [2-pack] Mustela Hydra Bebe Body Lotion, 300ml - exp 01/25S$38.00 List Price: S$47.60