Tweezerman Point Tweezer - Classic
Tweezerman Classic Point Tweezer is a finely tapered Point stainless steel Tweezer of professional quality that is hand-filed and perfectly aligned. Precision tips easily grab every hair every time, making them ideal to remove the finest and smallest hairs.
- Precision pointed tips are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, closing evenly and firmly to remove hair from the root
- Superior calibrated tension for comfort, control and true precision
- Made of stainless steel
- Use for removing ingrown or baby-fine hairs
- This product is not tested on animals
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol wipe or peroxide. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide.
- Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot, which can cause redness!) This will prepare hair for removal & help to reduce pain.
- Prepare with a mirror and well-lit area. Hold the Point Tweezer using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
- After locating the unwanted hair, grab the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
Size: 10 cm
What types of hair do I tweeze with the Point Tweezer?
Use the Point Tweezer for stubble, ingrowns, and baby-fine brow and facial hair. These meticulously pointed tips grab the finest and smallest of hairs!
Is the Point Tweezer sharp?
Yes, this tweezer is sharp. Please make sure to handle with care.
What does finely tapered points mean?
This means that the tips of the Point Tweezer come to a very fine point to grab even the finest of hairs. These tips are also ideal for getting under the skin to remove ingrown hairs.