This is a full-printed version of award-winning Tula Toddler carrier. Unlike the standard baby carriers that feature design only on the front, but leave the belt and strap as sold color, full-pinted baby carriers feature design pattern on every part of the carrier, included the belt and straps.
Tula full-printed carries feature the look of wrap conversion carries but without the price! The interior is lined with solid colored soft brushed canvas.
All Tula products sold at Pupsik Studio have a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Scroll down the page for full warranty terms.
Play Design - Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions or due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture. The colour tone of the mat may also differ slightly depending on production dates.
Tula Toddler carrier is the most beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond.
Tula carriers fit a wide range of babywearing body types simply by tightening the "Perfect Fit Adjusters" on the shoulder strip to provides a snugger fit. Tulas have a narrower, curved shoulder strap with quite dense padding, compared to other carrier (Eg. Ergo has wider, straight strap). The curved strap is often a better fit for smaller framed people, who may feel that wide & straight strap are a bit too wide or bulky for their shoulders.
Wide seat width helps to prevent "dead-leg" for the baby/toddler and also for proper weight distribution for the wearer. Ideally, the seat of the carrier should touch from knee to knee on the baby and the baby's bottom should sit lower than the knees (making a nice "M" shape). The width of a baby/standard Tula is 14.5" & Toddler Tula is 19" wide. It also makes nursing in public easy with the large panels – 15.5″ tall and 14.5″ wide, providing more coverage and privacy. Just loosen the panel straps in front a little to breastfeed on the go. Really convenient!
Each Tula Toddler carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from 11-27 kg
- can be used from about 18 months to 4+ years old (beginning when the child is a minimum of 11 kg and 81 cm tall)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- is made in Poland and Mexico and ship from California.
- Panel: 18" tall & 19" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 0.9kg
- Shoulder straps:The toddler's strap is 18" when not expanded and 21" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long.
All Tula products sold at Pupsik Studio have a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing issue or defect, we will work with you to provide you with a refund, repair, or exchange. Tula products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered under the warranty. We are not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
Have questions? Visit the FAQ page.
"Warning: once you buy one, you will want them all! I have a standard Tula for my son who weighs 28 pounds at 10 months. It is supportive, comfortable, and so wonderful to have for a fussy, clingy baby. We hardly ever use a stroller anymore, we Tula instead."
"Love this! It arrived much quicker than expected and it soft right out of the box. Our 15lb 5 month old still could use a small rolled up blanket under his bum to give him a boost but he doesn't like that & he still fits very well. It is wonderful to use around the house just to get things done and is perfect for out and about."
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View this comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) (9 Designs)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Mesh Baby Carrier (Standard Size) (3 Designs)S$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) (8 Designs)S$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - CelebrateS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Baby Carrier - Tulips (Toddler Size)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - Eye SpyS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier - InquireS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - StorytailS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - BeaconS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Mesh Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - Coast AuroraS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)