This is a full-printed version of award-winning Tula Baby carrier. Unlike the standard baby carriers that feature design only on the front, but leave the belt and strap as sold color, full-pinted baby carriers feature design pattern on every part of the carrier, included the belt and straps.
Tula full-printed carries feature the look of wrap conversion carries but without the price! The interior is lined with solid colored soft brushed canvas.
Play Design - Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions or due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture. The colour tone of the mat may also differ slightly depending on production dates.
Tula carriers fit a wide range of babywearing body types simply by tightening the "Perfect Fit Adjusters" on the shoulder strip to provides a snugger fit. Tulas have a narrower, curved shoulder strap with quite dense padding, compared to other carrier (Eg. Ergo has wider, straight strap). The curved strap is often a better fit for smaller framed people, who may feel that wide & straight strap are a bit too wide or bulky for their shoulders.
Wide seat width helps to prevent "dead-leg" for the baby/toddler and also for proper weight distribution for the wearer. Ideally, the seat of the carrier should touch from knee to knee on the baby and the baby's bottom should sit lower than the knees (making a nice "M" shape). The width of a baby/standard Tula is 14.5" & Toddler Tula is 19" wide.It also makes nursing in public easy with the large panels – 15.5″ tall and 14.5″ wide, providing more coverage and privacy. Just loosen the panel straps in front a little to breastfeed on the go. Really convenient!
Tulas are available in a variety of prints, making them both useful and stylish! Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
Each Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from *7-20kg (toddler carrier is approved for 11-22 kg)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
- is made in Poland and Mexico and ship from California.
*Infants more than 15 lbs (7 kg) must continue using the Tula Infant Insert (sold separately) with the Tula Ergonomic Carrier until the baby can hold his/her head up consistently for extended periods of time and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
- Panel: 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide
- Hip belt: 5" height, 28" - 55" length
- Weight of the carrier: 0.9kg
- Shoulder straps: The padded part of strap, when not expanded, is 20." It is 23" when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is additional 29" long. The toddler's strap is 18" and 21" when expanded and the webbing attached to the strap is an additional 29" long.
All Tula products sold at Pupsik Studio have a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing issue or defect, we will work with you to provide you with a refund, repair, or exchange. Tula products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered under the warranty. We are not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
Have questions? Visit the FAQ page.
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View this comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) (5 Designs)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Mesh Baby Carrier (Standard Size) (3 Designs)S$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - ShorelineS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - Eye SpyS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - StorytailS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Baby Carrier - Tulips (Toddler Size)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - CelebrateS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Mesh Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - Coast AuroraS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - BeaconS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Mesh Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - Coast AuroraS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)