Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier is a fully adjustable, ergonomic Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier has variable width and height settings to customize its fit to your growing baby. This innovative, no fuss design does not require an infant insert and can be used beginning at 7lbs.
Note that at its largest setting, this carrier has the same size as Tula Standard. It is still smaller than Tula Toddler.
Recommended for babies 0+ months (7 - 45 pounds).
Play Design - Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions or due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture. The colour tone of the mat may also differ slightly depending on production dates.
1. Supportive shoulder padding for optimal comfort.
2. Adjustable straps provide the perfect fit.
3. Large front pocket for additional storage.
4. Extra padding around leg opening for baby's comfort.
5. Wide padded waist belt for additional support.
6. Ergonomic seat for proper positioning
Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier Features:
- Innovative body panel: Adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position from newborn, infant and early toddlerhood
- Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps: Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
- Breathable & lightweight material: Responsibly designed and made with care from soft 100% cotton fabric
- Multiple ergonomic positions: Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
- Wide padded waistband: Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
- Extra leg padding: Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing
- Easy-to-adjust design: Multiple adjustment capabilities to find your perfect fit as baby grows. Can be used from 7 - 45 pounds, no infant insert required
- Coordinating base & hood: Twill base with coordinating removable hood with snaps to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
* This carrier is not designed for the front carry facing out position.
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
- Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.
Is the Free-to-Grow Carrier acknowledged as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute (IHDI)?
Our Explore Carrier, Free-to-Grow Carrier, and Standard Carrier have been acknowledged by The International Hip Dysplasis Institute (IHDI) as "hip-healthy" products.
The IHDI recognizes that Baby Tula has developed products that consider the important of healthy hip development during infancy. This is especially important during the early stages of hip development in the first few months after birth.
What if my baby is below the weight limit, can I still use it?
We do not recommend using the Free-to-Grow Carrier until baby is at least 7 pounds.
Can my baby face forward in the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
We do not recommend placing your child in forward facing position in the Free-to-Grow Carrier.
If you would like a carrier with the option to forward face, we'd recommend our Explore Tula Baby Carrier that allows you to face in, face out and back carry.
What age or weight should I increase to the middle setting/wide setting?
The narrow setting can be used for newborns and babies at a minimum weight of 7lbs, approximately 0-3months. The middle setting can be used for babies 3-9 months of age, and the widest setting is suitable for taller babies 9 months and older. (Please refer to page 3 of the Free-To Grow Instructions “Correct Positioning" or see below). Please note that these recommendations are guidelines and may vary depending on the height and size of the individual baby.
*Correct positioning: The width of the panel should be determined by the individual baby's comfort and leg span. The ergonomically correct position for baby is to be positioned with the base of the carrier supporting them from knee to knee, with their knees slightly higher than their bottom in an "M" shaped position. When choosing which seat width to use with your baby, choose the width that supports their legs in an "M" shaped position with their legs supported to the crease of the knee. If the edge of the panel rests on the baby's calves, rather than under the bend in their knees, then the width you have chosen is too wide. Always ensure proper placement of baby in the carrier including leg placement.
How is the Free-to-Grow Carrier different from the Standard Tula Baby Carrier?
The Free-to-Grow Carrier has a fully adjustable panel allowing you to use it starting when baby is just 7 pounds without an infant insert. The Free-to-Grow Carrier features three width settings – narrow, middle and wide, and two height settings – short and tall, to accommodate babies of many sizes with a customized fit. Both Standard Tula Baby Carriers and Free-to-Grow Carriers can be used until 45 pounds. If you’d like to use the Standard Tula Baby Carrier before the 15 pound minimum, you’ll need to use a Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately).
What is the weight limit for the Free-to-Grow Carrier?
The weight limit for the Free-to-Grow Carrier is 7 - 45 pounds.
What are the product measurements for the Free-to-Grow baby carrier?
The Free-to-Grow baby carrier measurements are:
Depending on the snap settings, the panel is adjustable from 5" - 15" wide at the seat.
Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall.
Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.
Tula products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing flaws and are not covered under the warranty. In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing issue or flaw, we will work with you to provide you with a comparable exchange. The flawed item must be returned to Baby Tula and processed. We are not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
No, the box may not be included.
Yes, from 0+ months. It has a weight restriction rather than age: 7 - 45 pounds. How is the Free-to-Grow Carrier different from the Standard Tula Baby Carrier?The Free-to-Grow Carrier has a fully adjustable panel allowing you to use it starting...
Yes, it is. To be sure, here are the measurements of the baby carrier for you to see if it fits: Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15". Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is ...
All Tula carries sold on Pupsik website come with standard 1-year local (Singapore) warranty. The warranty is provided by Singapore distributor. There is no need to mail in any warranty cards. If you would like to service your carrier, just contact us...
No, the Lumbar Support does not come with Tula Baby Carrier, it has to be purchased separately.
Yes, it does.
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) (17 Designs)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier - I Love You So MuchS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - I Love You So MuchS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - Eye SpyS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Baby Carrier - Tulips (Toddler Size)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Mesh Baby Carrier (Standard Size) (5 Designs)S$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier - InquireS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - CelebrateS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - StorytailS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - BeaconS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) (10 Designs)S$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)