Tula Explore Mesh Baby Carrier is a versatile, easy-to-use baby carrier that is Tula's first carrier that allows you to use it in an ergonomic front facing position. This is the best baby carrier option that offers all the features you and baby need: variable width settings for use with newborns to toddlers, adjustable head support, and multiple carry positions including forward-facing and back carry.
- Stay cool breathable mesh panel
- Adjustable height
- Adjustable width
- Padded neck support pillow that can be worn in three positions
- Supportive shoulder padding for optimal comfort
- Extra padding around leg opening for baby's comfort
- Large front pocket on the contouring waist belt
- Can be used for front facing-in, front facing-out, and back carrying
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat for baby's development
- Constructed from soft cotton fabric
- Comes with removable and adjustable hood
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
- Do not use for babies weighing less than 7 lbs. (3.2 kg).
- Only use this carrier for babies between 7 lbs (3.2 kg) and 45 lbs. (20.4 kg).
- Carrier is not to be used with babies less than 7 lbs. (3.2 kg) and less than 20 in (50.8 cm) tall.
- When wearing a baby from 0-2 months, make sure to prepare the carrier for Infant Mode before putting the carrier on. Refer to product manual under "Infant Positioning" for instructions on how to set it up.
Front Carry - Facing In
0 years (7 lb/3.2 kg) - 4 years (45 lb/20.4 kg)
Front Carry - Facing Out
4 months (13 lb/5.9 kg) - 12 months (22 lb/10 kg)
6 months (18 lb/8.2 kg) - 4 years (45 lb/20.4 kg)
1. Every carry position your baby will need, including facing out
Multiple positions to carry baby including front facing out*, facing in, and back carry. Each position provides a natural, ergonomic position best for comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
2. Innovative body panel with an easy-to-adjust design
Adjusts in three width settings to find a perfect fit as baby grows from newborn to early toddlerhood.
3. Padded, adjustable neck support pillow
Can be used in multiple positions to provide head and neck support for newborns and sleeping babies.
4. Stay cool mesh carrier panel
Large mesh panel provides extra ventilation for optimal breathability to keep wearer and baby cool
5. Breathable & lightweight material
Soft and lightweight 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® with a large breathable mesh panel
6. Padding where needed for extra comfort
Padded shoulder straps provide optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick adjustments for multiple wearers. Wide padded waistband helps evenly distribute weight. Padded leg openings to keep baby comfortable.
7. Waistband pocket and removable hood
Large pocket on the waistband to store necessities. Coordinating removable hood with snaps to support baby's head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while feeding baby.
* Before beginning to use the Explore Carrier in the facing out position, your baby should have head and neck control and their chin should clear the top of the panel when facing out. We also suggests a weight range for the facing out position of 13-22lb for shorter intervals of time for optimal comfort. Watch baby for signs of sleepiness or over-stimulation. Baby should not sleep in the front carry facing out position.
- Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15".
- Depending on the neck pillow placement, the height of the panel is 13.5" tall when the pillow is snapped down and 17" when snapped up.
- Hip Belt Measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
- Weight of the carrier: 1.7 lbs.
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View the below comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option.
All Tula products sold at Pupsik Studio have a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. In the rare instance in which there is a manufacturing issue or defect, we will work with you to provide you with a refund, repair, or exchange. Tula products are handmade and may have slight variations that do not affect their use or safety. Normal wear, fabric fading, minor size differences, common/normal wrap nubs or flaws, and sewing varieties are not considered manufacturing defects and are not covered under the warranty. We are not responsible for warranty coverage if the product has been altered in any way. The term “altered” is defined as including, without limit, dyeing, painting, embroidery, and fabric additions or removals made after purchase. We are also not responsible for warranty coverage for any item that has been purchased secondhand.
Wash and Care Instructions
Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use detergents with bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or optical brightener.
All Tula carries sold on Pupsik website come with standard 1-year local (Singapore) warranty. The warranty is provided by Singapore distributor. There is no need to mail in any warranty cards. If you would like to service your carrier, just contact us...
No, the Lumbar Support does not come with Tula Baby Carrier, it has to be purchased separately.
- Tula Mesh Baby Carrier (Standard Size) (5 Designs)S$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - StorytailS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Free-to-Grow Baby Carrier - InquireS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Baby Carrier - Tulips (Toddler Size)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) (17 Designs)S$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) (10 Designs)S$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Standard Size) - BeaconS$185.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Tula Full-Printed Baby Carrier (Toddler Size) - I Love You So MuchS$225.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)