Tommee Tippee Super-Steam Advanced Electric Steriliser
Tommee Tippee Super-Steam Advanced Electric Steriliser is a steam steriliser, using only natural steam to envelope every surface, this electric steam steriliser kills 99% of germs that may linger in bottles, teats, breast pumps and other baby feeding accessories. With this steriliser you can sterilise up to six bottles in just five minutes flat. With enough space to fit a wide range of bottles, soothers and breast pump accessories, it's the quick and easy way to protect your baby's tiny tummy from harmful bacteria. Compact, sleek design, it helps eliminate harmful bacteria that can build up in bottles and feeding accessories.
- Delivers up to six sterile baby bottles in just 5 minutes
- 100% natural and chemical-free steam sterilising kills 99.9% of household bacteria and harmful germs
- Fits most baby bottles , soothers, breast pump accessories - removable tray for tall bottles
- Contents stay sterile for 24 hours with the lid closed; perfect for overnight feeds.
- NEW 2-tier stackable tray can also be used as a drying rack for easy cleaning
- NEW easy-lift handles keep hands away from steam
- NEW Easy-clean stainless steel base
- Fill level indicates the right amount of water
- One button start - just add water, load and switch on
- Auto shut-off for safety
- BPA Free
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
*Product images may feature other items & accessories that are not included. Refer to content list below for what is included.
This product comes with 1 year warranty.
Tommee Tippee Super-Steam Advanced Electric Steriliser includes:
- 1x Advanced electric steam steriliser
- 1x Anytime soother (0-6m)
- 1 x Tongs
Do you have a question about using your Tommee Tippee Electric Steam Steriliser? Find the answers here.
This steriliser is designed for use with Tommee Tippee bottles and feeding accessories (except the bottle brush). The steriliser will hold a maximum of 6 Tommee Tippee bottles or a combination of fewer bottles plus soothers and breast pump parts. See alternative assembly method below for 340ml bottles and Anti-colic bottles under using your electric steriliser section.
A step by step guide to all the component parts, how they fit together and what they do.
Setting up your Electric Steam Steriliser for first use
Clean your electric steriliser before first use (refer to the cleaning instructions below) Then:
- Remove all items from inside the steriliser base.
- Pour exactly 80ml of water into the steriliser base.
- Assemble the lower tray (A) with logo facing the front and upper tray (B) and place in the steriliser base.
- Add the lid (G)
- Connect the power lead and plug into the mains supply. Switch on at mains supply.
- Press the power button (play) and it will light up amber to show the sterilising has begun.
- The light will switch off when sterilising has finished.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before turning off at the mains, removing the plug and steriliser lid.
- Remove the upper and lower trays, pour away any remaining water and wipe dry. Your steriliser is now ready to use.
Using your Electric Steam Steriliser
Before sterilisation, wash all bottles and feeding accessories in warm soapy water or in a dishwasher (top rack only) to remove any milk residues. Separate all components for washing and reassemble teat and screw ring for sterilising.
- Place on a flat, heat resistant work surface. Pour exactly 80ml of water into the steriliser base. Your Tommee Tippee bottles have a handy 80ml measure to help you.
- During the sterilisation process hot steam passes through the vent at the top of your steriliser, so position it away from walls and make sure it is not underneath any overhanging shelves or cabinets.
- Assemble the lower tray into the steriliser base with the Tommee Tippee logo facing forwards on the right-hand side.
- Place the bottles neck downwards into the locators of the removable tray. This includes locators for advanced anti-colic valves.
- Place the upper tray onto the lower tray.
- Place the assembled teats and screw rings onto the upper tray. It is important not to have the hoods fitted onto the teats and screw rings.
- Place the hoods on the hood locators of the removable upper tray so that they hang over the teats and screw rings but are not fully assembled.
- Place the lid onto the steriliser base and plug the power lead into the mains power.
- Press the power button (play) to start the machine. An amber light will come on. This shows that the steriliser is in its warm-up phase and will automatically begin the sterilising phase when it reaches the appropriate temperature.
- When the sterilising stage finishes, the light will automatically switch off.
- The stop button is there in case you need to manually stop your steriliser mid cycle. If you do this, you will have to restart the sterilising process from the beginning as the contents will not be sterilised.
- After the cycle has finished, allow your steriliser to cool for at least 5 minutes before opening. Hold the lid by the two side handles, lift vertically until you have cleared the upper tray then tilt the lid away from you to allow the water to drain.
- The contents will remain sterile for 24 hours if the steriliser is unopened.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the sterilised items. Take care as the items may be hot. You can use teat tongs to remove small items.
- You can use the trays separately as a drying rack or sterile surface.
- To help in the reduction of limescale, pour away any remaining water from the base and wipe it dry with a soft cloth after every use.
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Night Time Soother (2pc) (3 Sizes)S$10.90 List Price: S$14.90
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Breast-like Soother (1pc) (2 Sizes)S$6.90 List Price: S$12.90
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Travel Bottle and Food WarmerS$19.90 List Price: S$39.90
- Tommee Tippee Sangenic Twist & Click Advanced Diaper Disposal Bin (1 casette) - WhiteS$64.90 List Price: S$99.00
- Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Teats (2pk) (2 Sizes)S$8.91 List Price: S$9.90
- Tommee Tippee Sangenic Twist and Click Cassettes (6-pack)S$69.00 List Price: S$89.90
- Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Complete Feeding Set - WhiteS$139.00 List Price: S$299.00
- Tommee Tippee Quick-Cook Baby Food Maker (Steam & Blend)S$179.00 List Price: S$299.00
- Tommee Tippee Sangenic Twist & Click Advanced Diaper Disposal Bin (6 casettes) - WhiteS$89.90 List Price: S$129.00
- Tommee Tippee No Knock Cup (300ml) - YellowS$9.90 List Price: S$16.90
- Tommee Tippee Easi-warm Electric Bottle and Food WarmerS$49.90 List Price: S$69.90