The World of Eric Carle 1, 2, 3, to the Zoo Flash Cards (20 cards)
The World of Eric Carle 1, 2, 3, to the Zoo Flash Cards is a set of 20 cards that counts from 1 to 10 twice, adorned with artist and author Eric Carle’s illustrations from the book 1, 2, 3, to the Zoo, these beautiful flash cards feature three great subjects for infants and toddlers: animals, trains, and counting! Printed on thick, sturdy board, they are equally suited for small hands to hold, hanging on the wall in a child’s room, or making a number frieze in a classroom.
- Comes in a box of 20 cards
- Introduce numbers to kids: these flashcards include two sets of the numbers 1 through 10, Ideal for kids ages Infant to toddler.
- Featuring familiar characters and illustrations from 1, 2, 3 to the zoo by bestselling author Eric Carle, these beautiful cards have three popular subjects: animals, trains, and counting!
- Portable pack of cards is perfect for learning at home, in the classroom, or on the go
- Sturdy for small hands: printed on thick, sturdy board
- Durable enough for play and decorative enough to hang on the wall in a child's room or or making a number Frieze in a classroom.
- Powerhouse creator: with over 65 million books in print in 32 languages, Eric Carle is one of the most beloved children's book illustrators. His best-known work, The very Hungry Caterpillar (tm), has eaten its way into the hearts of millions of children all over the world.
Recommended for ages 1+ years.
The World of Eric Carle™ promotes the joys of playful learning, with The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ as its centerpiece. The brand has touched the lives of children around the world for three generations through Carle's timeless stories and vibrant artwork. One of Eric Carle's books is bought every 30 seconds, adding to the 130 million books sold worldwide.
Size: 7 x 5 1/2 x 1 1/8 in
Format: 21 cards, full-color illustrations throughout, shrink-wrapped in box