The Laundress All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate - No 247, 16oz
The Laundress All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate is a general cleaner for all your home surfaces. From porcelain to granite, this highly concentrated cleaning formula is safe and effective on every surface—even finished wood. Mop all the floors in your home, and clean the entire bathroom. Nontoxic and packed with active ingredients—a little goes a long way!
- Nontoxic formula is family, food, and pet safe
- Removes dirt and stains from all large surfaces
- Ideal for all household surfaces, including granite, stone, marble, stainless steel, and finished wood.
- Scented in our 247 scent, blending eucalyptus with notes of pine and hints of rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, and thyme. You may also notice hints of lavender. The antibacterial properties of the essential oils are ideal for cleaning your home
*Note that color and texture of The Laundress products may vary due to no toxic preservatives or additives.
No 247 is a fresh scent that blends eucalyptus with notes of pine and hints of rose, lily of the valley, bergamot, ylang-ylang and thyme. You may also notice hints of musk and lavender.
This nontoxic formula is family, food, and pet safe. Whether you have hardwood, tile, stone, laminate or a combination throughout your home, All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate will safely and effectively clean any surface, including finished hardwood! It also can be used on floors coated with wax, tung oil, water-based polyurethane, and oil-based polyurethane. For Pergo floors, we recommend using Scented Vinegar.
All-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate can also be used for the entire bathroom. Pair with All-Purpose Bleach Alternative to easily scrub away hard-water stains, lime and mineral deposits, mildew, and soap scum.
- Highly concentrated—up to 32 uses.
- Ingredients: A concentrated blend of plant-derived anionic and nonionic surfactants, mineral-derived cleaning enhancer (sodium gluconate), plant-derived grease-cutting agent (triethyl citrate), essential oils, and fragrance.
- Nontoxic, biodegradable, and allergen-free.
- Color and texture may vary with natural ingredients.
- Free of petroleum, chlorine bleach, ammonia, phosphate, and artificial color, and SLS.
- Cruelty-free. No animal by-products.
- All The Laundress products are tested on Gwen & Lindsey.
- Made in the U.S.A.
To mop floors or clean kitchens and bathrooms, mix product with hot water in a bucket. Then dip a mop, sponge, cloth, or Scrub Brush in the mixture. Ideal for floors, showers, toilets, and tubs.
For heavily soiled surfaces, soap scum, or tough stains, combine with All-Purpose Bleach Alternative. Do not cover when mixing. For optimal results and decreased waste, wipe surfaces with Lint-Free Cleaning Cloths. For hard-to-reach areas or stubborn stains, use with the Scrub Brush.
- All household surfaces, including granite, stone, marble, stainless steel, and finished wood
- Mopping floors and large surfaces
- Cleaning bathrooms, showers, tubs, and toilets
- Wipe dry.
- Sweep before mopping.
- The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo Detergent - Cedar (16oz)S$31.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- The Laundress Static Solution, 8ozS$26.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- The Laundress No.732 Detergent (16oz)S$31.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- The Laundress No.10 Laundry Detergent, 16ozS$29.90 List Price: S$34.90
- The Laundress Dish Detergent, 16ozS$18.90 List Price: S$23.90
- The Laundress No.723 Fabric Fresh (8 oz)S$27.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- The Laundress Fabric Fresh (Contains Alcohol) - Baby, 4ozS$17.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)