Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Finisher Hairbrush (3 Designs)
Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Finisher Hairbrush is designed to dry-style and dress the hair. Use it to create updos, volume and texture, add smoothness and shine, and to maintain and blend hair extensions, clip-ins and weaves. With patented two-tiered teeth technology, the unique teeth are longer, allowing this brush to gently glide through all hair types, with softer tips which smooth hair cuticles for a high shine. It's a perfect finishing brush in your routine.
- Dry Styling and dressing hair including up-do's
- Gently detangles, smooths and shines natural and synthetic hair
- Patented Two-Tiered Teeth Technology adapted for snag-free dry-styling
- Long teeth deliver precision by capturing every hair for updos
- Shorter teeth smooth the cuticle for a high shine.
- Soft tips teeth help blend extensions, clip-ins and weaves.
- Glide effortlessly through strands without snagging or discomfort
- Smoothens the hair's cuticles for a frizz-free, ultra-glossy finish.
- Ergonomic and lightweight, the hair brush fits perfectly in the hand for ultimate control.
- Ideal for maintaining hair extensions, clip-ins and weaves.
*Do not use with heat
Size: 2.28 x 2.95 x 8.27 inches (approx)
The Ultimate Finisher is perfect for dry-styling the hair. The innovative teeth achieve perfect up-dos, back-brush in volume and texture to loose hair and maintain hair extensions, clip-ins and weaves as well as offer super-smoothness and shine!
Innovative Two-Tiered Teeth
The Ultimate Finisher uses our patented two-tiered teeth technology. The long teeth offer precision for styling while the shorter teeth smooth cuticles for a high shine and polished finish.
Two-tiered teeth with softer tips make The Ultimate Finisher ideal for blending extensions. Tips flex over as the bonds with no tugging, and the unique configuration of the teeth allows them to glide through the hair for gentle, snag-free styling.
Its ergonomic design is comfortable to hold and makes crafting pro-style up-dos a breeze.
How to create a dishevelled braid
- Pull hair into a low ponytail using The Ultimate Finisher to smooth the haor and tame flyaways.
- Part the hair in the centre of the ponytail and use your thumbs to create an opening.
- Feed the ponytail through the opening and pull the hair through.
- Secure the ponytail with another band and continue to repeat this step until you reach the end of the hair.
5 STEPS TO CLEAN YOUR TANGLE TEEZER
- Take your Tangle Teezer and lift any loose hair from the teeth
- Fill a small bowl with warm soapy water
- Taking an old, but clean toothbrush, dip into the water
- Gently brush between the teeth until any product build-up is removed from the teeth and the base of the hairbrush
- Leave the brush to air dry naturally with the teeth facing upwards.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY TANGLE TEEZER IS GENUINE?
We have developed scanning technology which determines if your Tangle Teezer hairbrush is genuine. Simply scan the QR code on the Tangle Teezer box and it will reveal if you have the genuine article.
However, here are some additional tips for detecting a counterfeit hairbrush claiming to be a Tangle Teezer:
- Tangle Teezer hairbrushes are manufactured in Great Britain and should never be shipped from China
- There will be no spelling mistakes and grammatical errors on our packaging; and
HOW DO I CLEAN MY TANGLE TEEZER?
The best way to clean your Tangle Teezer hairbrush is to run it under warm water, using a little shampoo to clean the bristles and the base. You can also use an old toothbrush to gently brush over the teeth. Shake it from side to side to remove any excess water and leave to dry on a hard, flat surface with the teeth facing downwards. Learn more about how to clean your Tangle Teezer hairbrush.
WILL HEAT DAMAGE MY TANGLE TEEZER?
We advise that the hairbrushes in our Detangling and Finishing range should not be used with heat, as this can cause the teeth to melt. The tools in our Blow-Styling range have been specifically designed for blow-styling which can be used with heat.
WHAT ARE TANGLE TEEZERS MADE FROM? CAN I RECYCLE MY TANGLE TEEZER?
Tangle Teezer hairbrushes are made from Polypropylene, Dupont Hytrel and ABS. They do not contain latex or dyes. Tangle Teezer hairbrushes can be recycled.
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush - Rose GoldS$24.50 List Price: S$35.00
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush - Skinnydip Lovely LlamaS$24.50 List Price: S$35.00
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush - SunsetS$24.50 List Price: S$35.00
- Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush - Pink FizzS$19.90 List Price: S$30.00
- Tangle Teezer Thick & Curly Detangling Hairbrush - Salsa RedS$19.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush - SundownerS$24.50 List Price: S$35.00
- Tangle Teezer The Ultimate Detangler Hairbrush (7 Colours)S$22.90 List Price: S$32.90
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush - Glitter GoldS$24.50 List Price: S$35.00
- Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush (6 Designs)S$19.90 List Price: S$30.00
- Tangle Teezer x Skinny Deep Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush - Palm PrintS$24.50 List Price: S$35.00
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Detangling Hairbrush (Multiple Designs)S$24.50 List Price: S$35.00
- Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush - Panther BlackS$19.90 List Price: S$30.00