Stojo Silicone Collapsible Bowl, 36oz, 1.1L is the latest addition to the Stojo family. This do-it-all bowl holds a whopping 4.5 cups (36 ounces or 1.1L) of anything your heart desires. Collapse and stack it for space-saving organisation, or fill it up and pop on the lid for at-home storage or a spill-proof meal to-go.
- Four clasp lid creates a spill-proof seal
- Dishwasher safe, comes apart for easy cleaning
- LFGB, Platinum cured premium food grade silicone bowl
- BPA-free, BPS-free polypropylene lid, clasps and ring (grade 5 recyclable too!)
- No phthalates, leads, or glues
Contains 1 x Bowl only
*Stojo itself is leakproof. But owing to the fact it's silicone flexible body, if you have a lot of things in your bag squashing your Stojo, it will leak!
- Capacity: 36 fl oz (1065 ml)
- Lid Diameter: 7.1" (18 cm)
- Height (expanded): 3.2" (8.1 cm)
- Height (collapsed): 1.3" (3.3 cm)
- Total Weight: 10.6 oz (300 g)
Stojo’s silicone and polypropylene components are FDA and LFGB Platinum Certified—the highest food safety standard in the world.
Stojo is free of: BPA, BPS, cadmium, mercury, lead, and all California Prop 65 harmful substances.
How does it work?
To expand your Stojo: open the tab, remove the heat sleeve, grab the bottom of the cup to expand, place the heat sleeve over the cup, fill with your favorite drink, screw on your lid, and enjoy!
To collapse your Stojo: open the tab, remove the heat sleeve, push cup down to collapse, tuck in the heat sleeve, close your tab, and stow your cup in your pocket, bag, or cabinet!
What are Stojos made of?
Stojos are made of LFGB certified platinum food grade silicone & FDA grade polypropylene, or #5 recyclable plastic. (Oh, and love. Duh.) We believe our customers deserve the best quality materials, and transparency into our production standards.Note: LFGB is the German food safety standard, which has safer and higher standards than the US’ FDA standards. Our cups are free of BPAs, BPSs, phthalates, lead, and adhesives.
Where are Stojos manufactured?
All Stojos are manufactured responsibly in China. Our manufacturing operations meet acceptable standards for quality, safety, fair labor, ethical business practices, and environmental responsibility. In addition, we’re proud to hold strong relationships with our partners which have passed strict quality assurance standard upheld by Starbucks. Our manufacturing and sourcing partners maintain certifications for Quality Management System (ISO 9001) and Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) standards.
How do I clean my cup?
We recommend rinsing your Stojo before the first use, and washing regularly to keep it in tip top condition. To clean, remove the heat sleeve, expand the cup, and unscrew the lid. You can wash your Stojo by hand with warm water and mild soap, or place it on the top rack of your dishwasher.
For a deeper clean between the cup and collar, squeeze the silicone cup into a “C” shape to separate it from the collar.
How do I reassamble my cup?
Squeeze the silicone cup into a “C” shape to fit it into the collar, and make sure the edge of the cup lines up evenly above the collar. Then, screw on the lid and slip on the heat sleeve.
What can I put in my Stojo cup?
Basically, anything that fits. Some of our favorite beverages are coffee, smoothies, and tea, but our cups have also been used for fruit, soup, chips, and more. Go nuts!
Fun fact: you can fit 5 hard boiled eggs in the 16oz Stojo. (We checked. You’re welcome.)
What comes with my Stojo cup? Do all cups come with a straw?
Every Stojo cup comes with a silicone cup & tab, and a polypropylene sleeve, lid, & collar. At this time, only the 16 oz and 24 oz cups come with a straw.
My cup is leaking - Help!
Once your Stojo is thoroughly dried after washing, and the lid and mouth tab are properly closed, it should be leak-proof. If it’s still leaking, we recommend reviewing our reassembly video to make sure your Stojo is assembled correctly.
My Stojo got stained by my coffee. Help?
We do find that with use over time, some darker liquids like coffee can stain the food-grade silicone. To help with discoloration, we recommend soaking your Stojo in a mix of water and 3% hydrogen peroxide, and letting it sit for 24-48 hours. This should do the trick!
Can I put my liquid-filled Stojo in my bag?
While Stojos are leak-proof, we can’t guarantee that the other items in your bag won’t squish your Stojo and cause it to explode. So, we recommend against this.
Are Stojos microwave-safe?
The silicone cup of the Stojo is microwave-safe, but we strongly suggest removing all plastic components (lid, collar, and heat sleeve) before microwaving.
What's the lifespan of a Stojo?
Our cups are designed for daily use over many years. To keep your Stojo in tip top condition and prolong its lifespan, we recommend rinsing your cup after each use (before collapsing) and washing it regularly.
What happens when I'm ready to recycle my Stojo?
The heat sleeve, lid, and collar are all made of #5 recyclable plastic. The silicone cup, tab, and straw, however, would need to be recycled through a local municipal recycling program, like ECO USA. We recommend reaching out to your community to find out the best way to recycle these.
We're also working on building out a recycling program for our silicone components, and hope to offer more solutions down the road.
How do I know if I have a real Stojo?
Flip that cup! All legit Stojos have our Stojo logo on the bottom, as well as our patent number.
How much waste does a Stojo reduce?
That depends… how many drinks did you have today? Multiply that number by 365 and you’re already making a difference. Go you!
- Jellycat Bashful Bunny Soft Toy (Medium, 31cm) (28 Colours)S$41.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Munchkin Raise Toddler Fork & Spoon Set (4 Colours)S$8.90 List Price: S$12.90
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Insulated Water Bottle (32oz) (13 Colours)S$73.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Baa Baa Sheepz Bed-Time Buddy Jumbo Pillow Cover (31 Designs)S$26.40 - S$31.20 List Price: S$33.00 - S$39.00
- NumNum Pre-Spoon GOOtensil Silicone Baby Spoon (2 Pack) - Orange & BlueS$19.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Grabease First Self Feeding Utensil Set - Baby Spoon & Fork (12 Colours)S$13.90 List Price: S$21.90
- Stojo Silicone Collapsible Bottle, 20oz, 592ml (15 colors)S$30.60 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stojo Silicone Collapsible Cup (24oz - Venti Size) (7 Colours)S$32.90 - S$39.90 List Price: S$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Cotton Cover (41x26cm) for Clevamama ClevaFoam Baby Pillow (5 Designs)S$10.32 List Price: S$12.90
- Cotton Cover (55x35cm) for Clevamama ClevaFoam Toddler Pillow (7 Designs)S$14.30 - S$14.32 List Price: S$17.90
- Stojo Silicone Collapsible Cup (16oz - Grande Size) (18 Colours)S$28.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stojo Junior Silicone Collapsible Bottle, 14oz, 400ml (6 Colors)S$25.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)