Stasher Reusable Silicone Pocket Bag is a reusable, non-toxic silicone food storage bag. It is suitable to store small-sized snacks, vitamins and more. This clever little Stasher offers palm-sized convenience without even a hint of a Napoleon complex. Lightly frosted on both sides (mmm, frosting) for added discretion, the Pocket is the perfect air-tight transport for all your tiny valuables.
- 100% pure platinum silicone
- Pinch-loc™ seal
- Dishwasher and microwave and freezer safe
- Endlessly reusable
- Can be written on
- Comes without packaging for an even smaller footprint.
- Suitable for vitamins, keys and lip balm, snacks, cash and cards, jewelry, earbuds
- Size: 3.5 x 4.5 x 1 inches / 4 fl. ounces
- Tare weight: 1.5 ounces / .09 pounds
*Becareful when using in freezer. Seal might be a little brittle after freezing so extra care is needed when handling the bag.
ENDLESSLY REUSABLE. REALLY.
Stasher bags are made from platinum silicone (only the best), which does not degrade over time. From freezer to microwave, from oven to dishwasher, Stasher bags are made to last, each one keeping thousands of single-use plastics out of our oceans and landfills.
FREE & CLEAR.
Stasher bags are completely free of BPA, BPS, lead, latex, and phthalates.
SAVE FOR FOOD
Stasher has passed all U.S. and Canadian food safety standards in addition to the most strict guidelines of all, the European Union food safety standard. Even our colorants, which give Stasher bags their “to-dye-for” hues, are completely safe for food.
In 2020, we’re working toward eliminating all plastic from our supply chain — from labels and packing slips — to reduce our footprint even further.
We repurpose used bags for soft, safe playground pebbles. The benefits of this include:
- preventing pollution by reducing the need to harvest new raw materials and use energy
- reducing greenhouse gas emissions to help sustain the environment for future generations
- saving money
- reducing the amount of waste needing to be recycled or sent to landfills and incinerators
- allowing products to be used to their fullest extent
SO WHAT EXACTLY IS SILICONE?
Silicone is made from sand (silica) and carbon, natural resources that give Stasher bags the purity of glass and functionality of plastic. Better yet, Stasher products are made of 100% pure platinum grade silicone — a standard even higher than food grade silicone, passing all U.S. safety requirements and even tougher European standards.
WHAT MAKES SILICONE BETTER THAN PLASTIC?
Silicone is safer, more flexible, and more sustainable.
ARE STASHER BAGS BPA FREE?
Yes. There are no fillers or toxic products in Stasher bags — no BPA, BPS, lead, latex, or phthalates.
Yes. Additionally, Stasher’s non-porous silicone surface helps inhibit bacterial growth, mold, and germs.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN STASHER BE REUSED?
Stasher bags are endlessly reusable. Seriously.
HOW DO YOU RECYCLE THEM?
We’ve made Stasher bags as reusable as possible, but should you need to dispose of them our repurposing program will convert them into safe playground pebbles. Silicone is recyclable, but only at specific facilities. Click here to learn more about repurposing.
WHERE IS STASHER MADE?
Stasher is designed in California and produced responsibly in China.
ARE THEY CREATED IN SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL CONDITIONS?
We’re a certified B-corp, which means that Stasher, our factory, and our suppliers must maintain good and responsible practices. We also visit our factory every year to make sure they maintain our high standards.
CAN YOU COOK WITH STASHER?
Stasher bags are safe for use in the microwave, with a sous vide machine, a standard oven, or a pot of boiling water — up to 400F.
AND IF I WANT TO STORE SOUPS IN THE FREEZER?
Stasher is freezer safe, but use caution carrying and storing liquids. It should be okay to fill the Stasher bag with liquid and place it upright in the freezer.
I’M HEARING A LOT OF ABOUT COOKING SOUS VIDE WITH STASHER. WHY?
Sous vide is a popular slow cooking technique that seals in flavor and nutrients. And Stasher was born to sous vide.
Place your ingredients in Stasher, then seal the bag, leaving a 2-inch opening anywhere on the seal. Then slowly submerge your bag in water, the pressure of the water on the outside of the bag will push out any excess air and create a vacuum tight seal around your food. Once you have the bag almost fully submerged, pinch the seal completely closed to avoid any air coming in.
If you have a minute, watch this video:
HOW MUCH VOLUME WILL EACH SIZE HOLD?
The sandwich bag holds 15 fluid ounces and perfectly fits a sandwich, half a grapefruit, or two small chicken breasts.
The snack bag holds 9.9 fluid ounces and fits a halved avocado.
The half-gallon storage bag holds 64.2 fluid ounces and will fit two strip steaks or an entire bundle of asparagus.
IS STASHER APPROVED BY TSA FOR FLYING WITH CARRY-ON LIQUIDS?
Yes, use the sandwich size. The clear window on every Stasher bag offers a TSA approved view of contents, making them appropriate to pass airport security with travel-size liquids.
DOES SILICONE STAIN?
Because we don’t use any toxic sealants for Stasher, the silicone can sometimes stain with certain foods. The best way to avoid this is to choose a bag color that corresponds with your food, e.g. a citrus Stasher for red spaghetti sauce. You can also reduce staining by immediately cleaning after use.
IF THE BAG HAPPENS TO STAIN HOW CAN I REMOVE IT WITHOUT USING HARSH CHEMICALS?
The best way we’ve found to safely remove stains:
Make a baking soda paste with vinegar or water
Apply to discolored container
Let sit for at least 20–30 mins
Rinse and wash the bag like normal
Or toss your Stasher in the sun for a natural stain remover. Those powerful sun rays will zap any stain!
DO THE BAGS ABSORB SMELLS?
Stasher silicone is nonporous, inhibiting bacterial growth and odors. Certain smelly foods may leave a slight odor in the bag, but that can be remedied with a thorough washing or baking soda soaking. A fresh slice of lemon left in overnight can help too.
IS STASHER DISHWASHER SAFE?
Totally. Just don’t flip the bag inside out, it can compromise the bag’s sealed edges.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN THE CORNERS OF THE BAG?
We suggest filling the bag a quarter of the way with warm water and soap and giving it a nice shake. A little brush helps too.
CAN STASHER BE USED IN A UV STERILIZER?
- OXO Tot Freezer Storage Containers - Teal (6oz x 4pc)S$22.41 List Price: S$24.90
- Monee Silicone Food Storage Cube Tray - 12 x 30ml (2 Colors)S$25.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- OXO Tot Freezer Storage Containers - Teal (2oz x 6pc)S$22.41 List Price: S$24.90
- Beaba Silicone MultiPortions Freezer Tray, 6x150ml - Light GreyS$31.30 List Price: S$41.50
- OXO Tot Silicone Baby Blocks Freezer Storage Containers, 6 x 2oz - TealS$58.41 List Price: S$64.90
- Beaba Silicone MultiPortions Freezer Tray, 6x90ml - Light GreyS$25.70 List Price: S$34.00
- OXO Tot Baby Freezer Tray (14 x 0.75oz) (3 colors)S$11.61 List Price: S$12.90
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Sandwich Bag, Medium (450 ml) (39 Designs)S$21.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Stand-Up Bag (1.6L) (9 Colours)S$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Stand-Up Mini Bag (28oz) - 4 ColoursS$31.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Stand-Up Mega Bag (104oz) (4 Colours)S$44.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Snack Bag - Small (290ml) - 24 ColorsS$18.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Go Bag (18oz) - 4 ColorsS$36.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Stasher Reusable Silicone Half Gallon Bag (1.9L) (13 Colours)S$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Makeup Eraser Original Removal Wipes, Solids (11 Colours)S$32.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)