Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Wide-To-Standard Neck Bottle Adapter (Spectra) (1pc) (Local Version)
Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories Wide-To-Standard Neck Bottle Adapter (Spectra) (1 pk)
- Converts wide neck flanges (e.g. Spectra) to standard neck bottles (e.g. Medela)
- Suitable to use on Spectra premium breast shield set ( Wide Neck )
You will receive:
- 1 x Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories Wide-To-Standard Neck Bottle Adapters (Spectra)
The Spectra Standard Bottle Adapter allows you to pump from Spectra wide-neck flanges into standard universally threaded bottles such as Medela, Ameda, Evenflo and more!
- Easier for mothers to feed baby after each pumping.
- No need to switch from storage bottle to standard bottle.
- This adaptor can be used to connect Spectra breast shield to standard neck bottles
Spectra Standard Bottle Adapter cannot connect standard-neck flanges (e.g.Maymom) to Spectra wide neck bottles.
All Spectra spare parts that come into contact with milk can be sterilized.
No it can't.
No, it does not. This adapter connect wide-neck flanges to narrow-necked bottles.
No it can't.
No. Unfortunately, we do not carry an adapter that can connect Spectra flange to Dr Brown wide-neck bottles
Spectra breastshields, bottles, and other hard plastic accessories are BPA-free and can go through the dishwasher without worry of harmful residue – however, it will cause them to wear down more quickly. You should hand wash whenever possible.