Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Colo'Rings
Sophie The Giraffe So Pure Colo'Rings is a Sophie the giraffe teething ring with numerous textures adorned with colourful, geometric shapes rings to relieve baby's teething gums, at the same time provide lots of fun. With numerous soft parts to chew and with various textures (Sophie’s spots, ridges, ears and horns), it offers different massages and relieves efficiently Baby’s sore gums
- Light and ergonomic, perfect size and shape for little hands to hold and manipulate easily
- Several soft parts to nibble with a variety of textures to soothe Baby’s gums
- Made of 100% natural rubber, pulled from the Hevea tree latex, and food-safe paint - safefor baby to chew
- 4 geometrical and colorful shapes ring provides visual stimulation, while baby play and slide them around the teething ring.
- Comes in a charming box making it perfect for baby showers or as a new-baby gift.
- Phthalate- and BPA-free.
- Size: 5" height
Recommended for 3+ months.
Hand wash cold.
How to clean Sophie la girafe?
Under normal use of Sophie la girafe and in accordance with packaging instructions, cleaning the toy’s surface using a cloth moistened with soapy water is all that is needed. Please note that the toy’s whistle leaves a hole on the surface. Users must therefore ensure that water does not enter inside the product during cleaning.
For this same reason, it is important to refrain from rinsing or submerging Sophie la girafe and from placing the toy in the dishwasher.
If required, it is possible to spend more time scrubbing with your cloth moistened with soapy water. In fact, the longer the time spent scrubbing the product with soap, the more effective the cleaning.
How do I clean my Sophie the Giraffe teether?
Things you’ll need to clean Sophie*:
- clean towel
- potable/drinking water
- A few drops of dishwashing soap
Follow these simple steps:
- Dip sponge/towel in bowl of drinking water with a few drops of dishwashing soap. Squeeze out excess water.
- Use this DAMP towel (not dripping wet) to wipe down Sophie's body
- Dip towel in clean, potable water with NO SOAP and squeeze to remove soap and excess water. Use the DAMP towel to wipe Sophie. Change the water as necessary and repeat this step several times to completely remove soap residue from Sophie.
- Let Sophie dry before you let your baby use.
Note for teethers with squeakers and/or holes:
- Please make sure that water DOES NOT get in through the squeaker.
- Do not use while bathing or in the pool
*Do not sterilize rubber-based toys
Can Sophie la girafe be sterilised?
In accordance with what is written on the product packaging, we do not recommend sterilising Sophie la girafe.
Known sterilisation methods require partial or full immersion of the product in a sterilising solution (boiling water or water with a sterilisation tablet) that could damage it.
Can I sterilize Sophie?
No, you cannot sterilize (UV, steam, etc.) Sophie items. Since these are made of natural rubber, exposure to heat may alter the product's integrity. If you've already sterilized Sophie, we recommend discontinuing use, for safety reasons.
- Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity ToyS$24.90 List Price: S$31.90
- Skip Hop Explore & More Roll Around Rattle (3 Designs)S$17.91 List Price: S$19.90
- Sophie The Giraffe Maracas Rattle & Teether Gift BoxS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie The Giraffe Sophiesticated Teether Gift SetS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie the Giraffe So' Pure Boat Bath Toy - Rubber/WoodS$23.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Once Upon a Time Birth Gift SetS$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Sophie's Bathtub BoatS$19.92 List Price: S$24.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Sophiesticated Pouet Rattle SetS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie the Giraffe So'pure Totem RattleS$23.92 List Price: S$29.90
- Sophie the Giraffe 60 years "Sophie by Me" Limited Edition TeetherS$31.92 List Price: S$39.90