Sophie the Giraffe Multi-Textured Rattle
Sophie the Giraffe Multi-Textured Rattle is both a rattle and teether in one. With different textures to chew on to soothe sore gums, and bright colours to stimulate vision, this rattle will keep baby amused, soothed and well entertained.
- Both a rattle and a teething ring to manipulate and discover the different textures.
- Bright colors to draw baby's attention.
- Soft and hard multi-textured material to chew for soothing painful gums.
- 4 geometric shapes slide around the rattle
- Shake to hear and see the coloured balls inside move & rattle
- Teaches cause and effect.
- Easy to grab and hold thanks to the ring.
- Adorable Sophie la girafe head to comfort baby
Recommended for 3+ months.
Wash well and wipe dry.
How to clean Sophie la girafe?
Under normal use of Sophie la girafe and in accordance with packaging instructions, cleaning the toy’s surface using a cloth moistened with soapy water is all that is needed. Please note that the toy’s whistle leaves a hole on the surface. Users must therefore ensure that water does not enter inside the product during cleaning.
For this same reason, it is important to refrain from rinsing or submerging Sophie la girafe and from placing the toy in the dishwasher.
If required, it is possible to spend more time scrubbing with your cloth moistened with soapy water. In fact, the longer the time spent scrubbing the product with soap, the more effective the cleaning.
How do I clean my Sophie the Giraffe teether?
Things you’ll need to clean Sophie*:
- clean towel
- potable/drinking water
- A few drops of dishwashing soap
Follow these simple steps:
- Dip sponge/towel in bowl of drinking water with a few drops of dishwashing soap. Squeeze out excess water.
- Use this DAMP towel (not dripping wet) to wipe down Sophie's body
- Dip towel in clean, potable water with NO SOAP and squeeze to remove soap and excess water. Use the DAMP towel to wipe Sophie. Change the water as necessary and repeat this step several times to completely remove soap residue from Sophie.
- Let Sophie dry before you let your baby use.
Note for teethers with squeakers and/or holes:
- Please make sure that water DOES NOT get in through the squeaker.
- Do not use while bathing or in the pool
*Do not sterilize rubber-based toys
Can Sophie la girafe be sterilised?
In accordance with what is written on the product packaging, we do not recommend sterilising Sophie la girafe.
Known sterilisation methods require partial or full immersion of the product in a sterilising solution (boiling water or water with a sterilisation tablet) that could damage it.
Can I sterilize Sophie?
No, you cannot sterilize (UV, steam, etc.) Sophie items. Since these are made of natural rubber, exposure to heat may alter the product's integrity. If you've already sterilized Sophie, we recommend discontinuing use, for safety reasons.
- Sophie the Giraffe Sophie's Bathtub BoatS$19.92 List Price: S$24.90
- Oli & Carol Carl The XL Beetle Car Teether Toy - WhiteS$32.83 List Price: S$46.90
- Innobaby Teethin' Smart EZ Grip Massaging Fruit Teether (4 Designs)S$14.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oli & Carol XL Duck Teether Toy - Pink DotsS$41.93 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Birth Gift SetS$63.92 List Price: S$79.90
- Sophie the Giraffe So'pure My Birth SetS$95.92 List Price: S$119.90
- Oli & Carol XL Duck Teether Toy - Blue DotsS$41.93 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie The Giraffe Maracas Rattle & Teether Gift BoxS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie The Giraffe Sophiesticated Teether Gift SetS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Sophiesticated Pouet Rattle SetS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie The Giraffe Sophiesticated Early Learning Gift SetS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90