Sophie The Giraffe Sophiesticated Early Learning Gift Set
Sophie The Giraffe Sophiesticated Early Learning Gift Set is a perfect gift for the baby, featuring the Original Sophie The Giraffe and a Sophie The Giraffe rattle with beads. A true icon, Sophie The Giraffe is loved by millions of children (and parents!) around the world!
Why your baby will love Sophie The Giraffe rattle with beads:
- Soft, fun friend for baby
- Bright colours and various patterns stimulate baby’s sight
- Varying textures and the multi-coloured beads allow baby to explore and discover
- An ideal first rattle for little ones thanks to its light weight and multiple ring construction which makes it easy for little hands to handle
Suitable from 3m+!
- Gift Set Dimensions: 23 x 22 x 7 cm
- Weight: 322g
- Height of Sophie: 17cm
- Original Sophie The Giraffe is made from 100 per cent natural rubber (Phthalate-free)
- Painted with non-toxic food-grade paints
How to clean Sophie la girafe?
Under normal use of Sophie la girafe and in accordance with packaging instructions, cleaning the toy’s surface using a cloth moistened with soapy water is all that is needed. Please note that the toy’s whistle leaves a hole on the surface. Users must therefore ensure that water does not enter inside the product during cleaning.
For this same reason, it is important to refrain from rinsing or submerging Sophie la girafe and from placing the toy in the dishwasher.
If required, it is possible to spend more time scrubbing with your cloth moistened with soapy water. In fact, the longer the time spent scrubbing the product with soap, the more effective the cleaning.
How do I clean my Sophie the Giraffe teether?
Things you’ll need to clean Sophie*:
- clean towel
- potable/drinking water
- A few drops of dishwashing soap
Follow these simple steps:
- Dip sponge/towel in bowl of drinking water with a few drops of dishwashing soap. Squeeze out excess water.
- Use this DAMP towel (not dripping wet) to wipe down Sophie's body
- Dip towel in clean, potable water with NO SOAP and squeeze to remove soap and excess water. Use the DAMP towel to wipe Sophie. Change the water as necessary and repeat this step several times to completely remove soap residue from Sophie.
- Let Sophie dry before you let your baby use.
Note for teethers with squeakers and/or holes:
- Please make sure that water DOES NOT get in through the squeaker.
- Do not use while bathing or in the pool
*Do not sterilize rubber-based toys
Can Sophie la girafe be sterilised?
In accordance with what is written on the product packaging, we do not recommend sterilising Sophie la girafe.
Known sterilisation methods require partial or full immersion of the product in a sterilising solution (boiling water or water with a sterilisation tablet) that could damage it.
Can I sterilize Sophie?
No, you cannot sterilize (UV, steam, etc.) Sophie items. Since these are made of natural rubber, exposure to heat may alter the product's integrity. If you've already sterilized Sophie, we recommend discontinuing use, for safety reasons.
- Sophie The Giraffe Sophiesticated Teether Gift SetS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie The Giraffe Maracas Rattle & Teether Gift BoxS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Sophiesticated Pouet Rattle SetS$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Sophie the Giraffe So' Pure Boat Bath Toy - Rubber/WoodS$23.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Sophie's Bathtub BoatS$19.92 List Price: S$24.90
- Sophie the Giraffe So'pure Totem RattleS$23.92 List Price: S$29.90
- Sophie the Giraffe So'pure My Birth SetS$95.92 List Price: S$119.90
- Sophie the Giraffe Once Upon a Time Birth Gift SetS$39.92 List Price: S$49.90