Sea-Band Nausea Relief Acupressure Wristbands, Adult
Sea-Band Nausea Relief Acupressure Wristband is a natural relief for nausea specifically designed to fit most adults' wrists. This Drug-Free solution combats motion sickness, morning sickness, chemotherapy-induced nausea, and anesthesia-related nausea. They are completely drug-free and non-invasive.
- Provides relief for Nausea,
- Motion and Travel sickness
- Pregnancy morning sickness
- Post-operative nausea
- Chemotherapy-related nausea
- Quick and effective relief! Works within a few minutes of wearing
- No Drugs, Non-Invasive
- Clinically tested
- No Expiration
Dimensions : 1.91 x 6.1 x 13.21 cm; 68.04 Grams
1 pack contains two bands, one for each wrist.
Sea-Bands are also available for Children and Pregnant Women
Warning: Prolonged use may cause swelling of the hands. Should swelling occur, please remove the bands and replace once the swelling subsides. If bands cause pain, remove immediately.
Sea-Bands work by applying pressure on the P6 or Nei-Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud that work to restore balance in the body. Used by doctors and in hospitals, it is fast-acting, simple to use, and has the ability to be used over and over again. The plastic storage box is a convenient size, making it easy to keep with you at all times.
- Acrylic, Nylon, Elastane.
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Place your middle three fingers on the inside of your wrist with the edge of the third finger on the wrist crease. The Nei-Kuan point is just under the edge of your index finger between the two central tendons.
- Position the button facing downward over the Nei-Kuan point. Repeat the process for the other wrist.
- One band must be worn on each wrist to be effective. Sea-Bands can be put onto your wrist before you start traveling, or after you have started your journey.
- Sea-Band is suitable for adults and children.