Safety First Timba Highchair is a comfortable wooden high chair which fully adjusts to suit your baby. You can switch easily from one position to another as Timba accommodates your growing child up to age 10. The Timba highchair makes meal times more fun for your baby
- 3-in-1 wooden high chair that grows with your child from 6 months to about 10 years
- 3 modes of use: with tray attached (6-36m), with safety bumper attached (6-36m), without tray & safety bumper (3-10y)
- 4-position height adjustable seat
- 8-position height adjustable footrest
- High chair fits under most tables by removing the tray, making it ideal for the child to sit up at family table
- Removable tray makes it easier to get your child in the chair
- Removable safety bumper and 3-point adjustable safety harness can be removed for older children (3-10 years)
Recommended for babies 6+ months.
*Note that paint chips and minor surface imperfections on the product can be expected upon receipt due to the nature of painted wooden high chairs. Scratches or bumps against sharp objects can result in chipping of the paint, and will not constitute under manufacturing defects or warranty.
The Safety 1st Timba is a comfortable wooden high chair, suitable from 6 months to approx. 9/10 years (max. 30 kg). You can switch easily from one position to another as Timba grows with your child and can be adjusted according to your child’s need. As this evolutive high chair fits under most tables by removing the tray, your little one can join the rest of the family at the dinner table. The 3-point safety harness which is fully adjustable to fit your child up to 10 years.
3-in-1 wooden high chair that grows with your child from 6 months to about 10 years.
|Removable tray makes it easier to seat your child in the chair.||3-point adjustable safety harness can be removed for older children.|
Grows with the child
In a few simple steps this highchair turns into a junior seat. Simply remove the safety bar, three-point harness and tray and adjust the seat and footrest according to your child's needs.
Ideal to sit up at family table
The Safety 1st Timba Wooden Highchair features a removable tray which is easy to install and is recommend to be used for children from 6 to 18 months. Afterwards the use of this tray is optional or your child can seat directly at the dinner table.
Featuring a Three-point safety harness, your child can enjoy their meal while seating securely in this highchair. Safety 1st recommends to use this safety harness for children from 6 to 36 months.
- From 6 months until approx. 10 years - max. 30 kg
- Seat Height
- Lowest seat height: 50/51 cm (depending on adjustable feet of 1 cm range)
- 4 height settings: 3.2 cm interval
- Seat: 42L x 23W (center) cm. Side width 15 cm
- Footrest: 42L x 28.5W (center) cm. Side width 18 cm
Download user manuals here.
1. When can I start using the Timba highchair?
- From 6 to 18 months the baby sits in the high chair with the tray, seat and footrest fixed at the highest position.
- From 18 months to 3 years the tray can be removed. By adjusting the shelf and seat, the child is seated properly for each meal.
- From 3 to 10 years the harness, retaining bracket and shelf can be removed. The seat and the footrest can be put in the best position to turn Totem into a real chair.
3. What is the height of floor to tray?
4. Will the paint chip/wear off?
Yes, chips and scratches on the product can be expected due to the nature of painted wooden high chairs. Scratches or bumps against sharp objects can result in chipping of the paint, and will not constitute under manufacturing defects or warranty. Instead, you may opt for the high chair in 'Natural' colour (click here) as it is not painted, and any bumps or scratches will not be as visible.
Yes, please see below: Safety First Timba Highchair Seat Cushion - Grey (click here) Safety First Timba Highchair Seat Cushion - Red Lines (click here)
The seat is 42 cm length. The width of the seat at the center is 23 cm. The width at the side of the seat is narrower at 15 cm. The footrest is 42 cm length. The width of the footrest at the center is 28.5 cm. The width at the side of the footrest...
According to Safety 1st, recommended care is: Wash with a sponge and mild soap.
It is safe. To be very safe, parents can monitor baby at all times while in the high chair.
Yes, it has a safety bar and 3-point harness.
- Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk! 2.0 Developmental Walker - Minnie Dot FunS$99.00 List Price: S$119.00
- Disney Baby Simple Fold Plus High Chair - Minnie Garden DelightS$119.00 List Price: S$139.00
- Safety First U-Pressure Fit Extension, White - 14cmS$25.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Safety First U-Pressure Fit Extension, White - 7cmS$15.90 List Price: S$16.90
- Safety 1st Lift, Lock & Swing Dual-Mode Gate (71-107 cm)S$76.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Safety First U-Pressure Fit Extension, White - 28cmS$34.90 List Price: S$39.90