Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat is a bath seat that gives your baby extra support to sit in the bathtub safely while leaving your hands free to bathe him. Its unique 360° swivel action lets you gently turn the baby to wash those difficult-to-reach areas, while the rotating ball in a child-friendly color keeps the baby entertained. 4 independent suction pads on the base keep the Swivel Bath Seat stable and secure. Use it as soon as your baby can sit on his own, usually around 6 months.
- Ergonomically shaped backrest supports your baby.
- Rotating colored ball will keep baby entertained.
- The 4 independent suction pads offer great stability and a safe bath time.
- Features 360 degree swivel action
- Suitable for babies from 6 months to approximately 1 year old (7 - 10 kg) who can sit up unaided
Recommended for babies 6+ months.
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat
Thanks to its rotating ball, your child will be occupied and bath time will be fun with the Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat.
Suitable for children from approximately 6 to 12 months (between 7 and 10 kg), this bath seat is ideal for keeping parents hands free to wash their child and even bathing more than one child of the same age at a time.
360 Degree Swivel Seat
The Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat features an easy-to-use 360 degree swivel feature which will make bath time a breeze. The seat turns in either direction and even allows parents to turn their baby around entirely.
While the baby will be playing with the rotating ball, parents can easily bathe their little one and wash those difficult-to-reach areas.
Ergonomic Shaped Backrest Support's Your Baby's Back
Thanks to the smooth and ergonomically shaped backrest, your baby can sit in the bath with extra support, leaving your hands free to bathe them easily without having to support their back and head yourself.
This Safety 1st bath seat is suitable for children who can sit up unaided.
Four Independent Suction Pads On the Base
For added security and stability, the Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat has four independent suction pads that stick onto the bath to secure it in place.
Please note: Never leave your child unattended at any time while they are in the Swivel Bath Seat.
Using the Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat
- Step 1: Be sure your bath is clean and free of any soap residue.
- Step 2: Place the bath seat away from the taps.
- Step 3: Push down firmly so that all four suction cups adhere to the bottom of the bath. Lift gently to test.
- Step 4: Run the water into the bath until the water has reach the max level indicator.
- Step 5: Carefully slide your baby into the seat, placing one leg either side of the crotch post with your baby facing the rotating ball.
- Step 6: Never leave your child unattended at any time while they are in the Swivel Bath Seat.
- Step 7: After bathing, lift baby out of the bath seat. To remove it, pull the suction cup release tabs out while gently lifting the seat upwards. Rinse the bath seat thoroughly and allow to dry before putting this product into storage.
- This bath seat is not suitable for use on anti-slip surfaces.
- This bath seat is not suitable for multi-level (split-level) baths.
- Do not use this bath seat before your child can sit unaided (approximately 6 months, minimum weight 7 kg).
- Do not use this bath seat once your child is able to stand up (approximately 12 months, maximum weight 10 kg).
- Never leave your child unattended at any time while your baby is in the Swivel Bath Seat.
- Use a bath thermometer to check the water temperature.
|Product Dimensions||31 x 29 x 34 cm|
- Safety First U-Pressure Fit Extension, White - 14cmS$25.90 List Price: S$29.90
- Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk! 2.0 Developmental Walker - Minnie Dot FunS$99.00 List Price: S$119.00
- Safety First U-Pressure Fit Extension, White - 28cmS$34.90 List Price: S$39.90
- Safety 1st U-Pressure Fit Auto Close GateS$79.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Safety First U-Pressure Fit Extension, White - 7cmS$15.90 List Price: S$16.90