Pupsik Nursing Pillow is a U-shaped pillow for pregnant and nursing mothers. It can be used to support baby bumps when mother is sitting up or lying down. After birth, pillow can be used as an arm or baby support when carrying and feeding your baby. When you are no longer nursing, use it as a baby pillow. This is one pillow that follow mums from pregnancy to birth, and even long after!
- Polyester fibre filling
- Bamboo Fabric Cover - Plushy and non-scratchy on skin
- Soft and breathable - Warm and cosy for cooler days, cool and airy for warmer days
- Support baby bump
- Cushion for breastfeeding, milk feeding, or just holding, allowing your arms to rest
- Serves as a backrest to encourage good and comfortable posture in pregnant ladies
- Baby sleeping/sitting pillow
- Sits comfortably around and below baby bump to give cushioning and support to a pregnant mother sitting upright
- Fits perfectly around waist so mothers can rest arm directly on it while breastfeeding baby
- Smaller babies can rest on it inclined, with comfy support around baby's head and shoulders, just like a protective nest
- Older babies can sit inside it, the pillow providing support to their back so that baby learns to sit up steadily
Pupsik Nursing Pillow in Different Stages
- Tuck it around your baby bump when sitting
- Pillow supports and gives comfort to your belly during pregnancy
- Fit it around your waist so that your arms get support while you are cuddling baby for nursing, feeding
- When baby gets bigger, you can even rest baby on the pillow while your arms go around to hold baby close
- Baby can sit/sleep inside the curve of the pillow
- Provides support and cushioning to baby's back while baby learns to sit up steadily
Washing and Fabric Care
- Place covers in laundry net
- Wash on gentle cycle using baby detergent
- Machine wash - Polyester fibre pillows can be tossed into the washing machine. Wash two at a time to balance the load, and set machine on the gentle cycle; agitate only one to two minutes. Once detergent is totally rinsed out, tumble-dry on low, fluffing them often.
- Hand wash - You can also hand wash the pillows by filling a deep sink or bathtub with cool water and a small amount of detergent. Completely submerge the pillows and gently swish them through the water. Squeeze to distribute the cleaning solution throughout the filling. Drain the soapy water and rinse with clear water several times until no soap remains. Gently squeeze the pillow to remove excess water. Do not twist or wring excessively.
Currently do not have at the moment.
Yes, it does.
- Nautical Reversible PouchS$31.92 List Price: S$39.90
- Wonderpillow Maternity/Nursing Bamboo Pillow Cover (Multiple Designs)S$29.52 List Price: S$36.90
- Sling Strap for Jujube Sling Bags - Gold Hardware (Multiple Colours)S$7.92 List Price: S$9.90
- Sling Strap for Jujube Sling Bags (Multiple Colours)S$7.92 List Price: S$9.90