Plan Toys Mini Balancing Cactus is a 13 piece wooden cactus that can be built up in various formations that will either balance or tumble the whole thing over. Children can experiment with different shapes to see what works and what doesn't. You can play a game where each player adds one piece at a time making sure the cactus does not fall and also playing in reverse taking one piece away at a time. This toy will appeal to children demonstrating the positioning schema - balancing, sorting and stacking toys and objects in particular order or place.
- The Balancing Cactus is a strategic game for 1-2 players.
- Build and balance the cactus without making it fall.
- Develops hand-eye co-ordination, fine motor skills, concentration, co-ordination
- Made from sustainably sourced timber and coloured with natural colours
- Comes packaged in a sturdy storage tin and is perfect for games on the go
- Tin measures 8.5 x 8.5 x 5cm
Recommended for ages 3+ years.
Eco friendly sustinable and safe materials, low carbon manufacturing, equal opportunity and fair trade working environments, eco packaging and brilliant designs.
- Ethically made in Thailand
- Crafted from recycled preservative free rubber wood
- Non formaldehyde glue
- Organic pigment colours
- Water based dyes
- Recycled, non-toxic packaging which can go straight into your recycling bin
Choking hazard: This product contains small parts and is not suitable for children under the age of 3 without adult supervision. Conforms to the European safety standard EN71. All dyes, paints, or stains are certified non-toxic and not hazardous to children. Nontoxic colors and sustainable rubberwood used in the production of this toy