Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier, 2pk - Green/Blue (2 Sizes)
Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier is a pacifier in a shape of a bear, with a hole at the back that allows you to insert your finger into the nipple. This pacifier gives you an additional way to bond with your little one as the unique one piece design lets you give the comfort of your finger. Made of medical grade silicon, Soothie Shapes is easy to clean.
- One piece sillicone design
- Orthodontic & BPA-Free
- Designed for natural oral development
- Medical grade silicone
- Durable, medical grade silicon
- Easy to clean
- Easy to sterilize for extra hygiene
Product contains 2pc x Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier (1 Green, 1 Blue).
Choose from 2 sizes
- 0-3 months
- 3-18 months
- Used by medical professionals
- Used in hospitals in the USA Fingerheld solution
- Unique design supports bonding
- Comfortable round nipple
What is included
Soothie Shapes pacifier x 2 pcs
Used in hospitals
Trusted by healthcare professionals to calm newborns. Soothies are distributed in hospitals in the USA.*
Our collapsible silicone nipple has a symmetrical shape that respects your baby's palate, teeth and gums as they grow.
Soothie Shapes is a little different to our other pacifiers. Its unique shape lets you place your finger in the nipple so you can bond with your baby by helping them suckle.
Medical grade silicon
Your little one's comfort and safety are our priorities which is why this pacifier is made of durable, yet flexible, medical grade silicon.
Easy to sterilize
Keeping your little one's pacifiers clean is easy: simply put them in your sterilizer or submerge in boiling water.
Is it safe to use discoloured Avent products?
Provided the Philips Avent parts are in good condition, discolouring is harmless and will not affect the functionality of the parts.
How to stop using Philips Avent pacifiers?
As your baby becomes a toddler they may start to only need their pacifier at particular times. Find out when and how to stop using the Philips Avent pacifier.
Allow until 36 months
We advise parents to allow pacifier usage until the child is 36 months old. On our website we support parents on the journey to stop using the pacifier.
All our Philips Avent pacifiers can be used until the age of 18 months. For older children, we recommend using our Freeflow 18 Months+ pacifier.
Why are Avent teats and soothers made of silicon instead of latex?
The advantages of Silicone compared to Latex:
- Highly transparent, for a natural and hygienic aspect
- Suitable for people with a latex allergy
- Silicone rubber is more durable than latex rubber
- Sturdy - hard for baby to bite through
- Tasteless and odourless - makes breast feeding compatibility easier. Latex smells and tastes of rubber, and can cause the baby to reject mum's breast
- Can be sterilised using boiling water, steam or cold water method
- Microwave resistant and dishwasher-proof
How do I know the soother is safe to use?
We recommend that you always manually check the soother before giving it to your child:
- Inspect carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth.
- Pull the soother in all directions.
- Ensure that there are no hairline cracks in the product.
- Always use this product under adult supervision.
Throw away the soother at the first signs of damage or weakness. It is still safe to use the soother when parts are discolored, provided the parts are in good condition. Discoloring is harmless and will not affect the use of the parts.
The soother should be replaced after 4 weeks of use, for safety and hygiene reasons.
Are Philips AVENT soothers orthodontic?
Yes, all Philips AVENT soothers are orthodontic. The collapsible and symmetrical teats respect the natural development of baby's palate, teeth and gums.
Are the age guidelines important?
Yes, soother teats and shields vary in size, hardness and shape. The age guidelines take into account the size and hardness of the teats and shields. For example a 0–2 month soother used by an older baby could result in an event, whereby the soother including the shield could be taken into the mouth. In case of this event do not panic, it cannot be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove from the mouth with care, as gently as possible.
How can soothers be sterilised?
Soothers and teat covers are suitable for all forms of sterilisation. Sterilise using a Philips AVENT Steam Steriliser or boil in water for 5 minutes. After sterilisation, allow to cool for at least 5 minutes, and squeeze out any trapped water from the soother . The display case is not suitable for sterilisation.
How can I best clean my soother?
Clean the soother by washing with warm water.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or antibacterial cleaners on the soothers. Excessive combinations of detergents may eventually cause components to crack, cut or torn. Always check the product before each use and replace the soother immediately in case of damages or weakness.
Clean the soother before each use.
- Philips Avent Breast Milk Storage Bags, 6oz (50pc)S$16.50 - S$16.90 List Price: S$19.90
- Philips Avent Breast Milk Storage Cups, 6oz (10pc) - Includes AdaptorsS$22.90 List Price: S$27.90
- Philips Avent Digital Bath & Room ThermometerS$44.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9oz (3pk)S$34.90 List Price: S$45.90
- Philips Avent My Easy Sippy Spout Cup, 9oz (2pk) - PinkS$12.50 List Price: S$14.90
- Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier, 2pk - Pink/Purple (2 Sizes)S$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier, 2pk (0-3m) (4 Colours)S$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9ozS$14.50 List Price: S$17.90
- Philips Avent Classic+ Plus Bottle Nipples, 2pc (2 sizes)S$6.50 List Price: S$7.90