Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier, 2pk (3m+) (3 Colours)
Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier, 2pk (3m+) (3 Colours)
Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier is a pacifier used by medical professionals to calm newborns. Designed for babies from birth to three months old, the Soothie Pacifier is made of hospital-grade, BPA-free and latex-free silicone for strength, comfort and durability. Over 2000 hospitals in the US give newborns the Philips Avent Soothie pacifier, which are sized and shaped for baby's developing mouth. Its one-piece constuction adheres to the American Academy of Pediatric guidlines.
- Made of latex-free silicone
- Specially sized and shaped for a newborn's mouth
- Transparent, tasteless and odorless
- Maintains its color and shape after extended use
- Orthodontic; respects the natural development of baby's teeth and gums
- Dishwasher safe and can be sterilized
Product contains 2pc x Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier.
Recommended for babies 3+ months.
Distributed in hospitals nationwide, this pacifier is uniquely shaped to comfortably fit newborn mouths to calm and soothe without inhibiting normal oral development. Transparent, tasteless and odorless, the nipple is strong and smooth and resists becoming sticky. Even after extended use, it won't become discolored or misshapen. The Soothie Pacifier can be sterilized using a Philips Avent sterilizer and is dishwasher safe.
- For babies 3+ months
- This product contains 0% BPA
- Can be sterilized in a Philips Avent Sterilizer
- Dishwasher safe
- Promotes natural development of teeth and gums
- Specially designed to ensure natural development of baby teeth and gums
Is this Philips Avent product BPA-free?
Yes, all parts of Philips Avent products that have contact with food are made of 100% BPA-free material.
How to stop using Philips Avent pacifiers?
As your baby becomes a toddler they may start to only need their pacifier at particular times. Find out when and how to stop using the Philips Avent pacifier.
Allow until 36 months
We advice parents to allow pacifier usage until the child is 36 months old. On our website we support parents in the journey to stop using the pacifier.
All our Philips Avent pacifiers can be used untill the age of 18 Months. For older children, we recommend to use our Freeflow 18 Months+ pacifier.
How do I check my Philips Avent pacifier on safety?
We recommend that you always manually check the pacifier before giving it to your child:
- Inspect carefully before each use, especially when the child has teeth
- Pull the pacifier in all directions
- Ensure that there are no hairline cracks in the product
- Always use this product under adult supervision
Throw away the pacifier at the first signs of damage or weakness. It is still safe to use the pacifier when parts are discolored, provided the parts are in good condition. Discoloration is harmless and will not affect the use of the parts.
The pacifier should be replaced after 4 weeks of use, for safety and hygiene reasons.
Are Philips Avent pacifiers orthodontically safe?
Yes, all Philips Avent pacifiers are orthodontic. The collapsible and symmetrical nipples respect the natural development of baby's palate, teeth and gums.
How long can I use a Philips Avent pacifier?
We recommend replacing the pacifier after 4 weeks of use, for safety and hygiene reason. The pacifier should be replaced even earlier if it is damaged in any way. It is recommended to inspect the pacifier carefully before each use by pulling it in all directions to check its safety.
How to sterilize Philips Avent soothers?
Soothers and nipple covers are suitable for all forms of sterilization. Sterilize using a Philips Avent Steam Sterilizer or boil in water for 5 minutes. After sterilization, allow to cool for at least 5 minutes, and squeeze out any trapped water from the soother. The display case is not suitable for sterilization.
How to clean your Philips Avent pacifier?
Clean the pacifier by washing it with warm water.
Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or antibacterial cleaners on the pacifiers. Excessive combinations of detergents may eventually cause components to crack, cut or be torn. Always check the product before each use and replace the pacifiers immediately in case of damages or weakness.
Clean the pacifier before each use.
- Philips Avent Natural Response 260ml Milk Bottles (2-pack)S$28.90 List Price: S$34.90
- Philips Avent Natural Response 125ml Milk Bottles (3-pack)S$37.90 List Price: S$45.90
- Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier, 2pk (0-3m) (3 Colours)S$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier, 2pk - Green/BlueS$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent Ultra Air Pacifier (2pk) - 6-18m - Blue/GreenS$11.50 List Price: S$13.90
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Milk Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9ozS$14.50 List Price: S$17.90
- Philips Avent Digital Bath & Room ThermometerS$42.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Milk Bottle, 11oz (2pk)S$28.90 List Price: S$32.90
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Milk Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9oz (2pk)S$28.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Philips Avent My Easy Sippy Spout Cup, 9oz (2pk) - PinkS$12.50 List Price: S$14.90
- Philips Avent New Anti-Colic Baby Milk Bottle Nipples, 2pc (2 sizes)S$9.60 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier, 2pk - Pink/PurpleS$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Milk Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9oz (3pk)S$36.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)