Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9oz (3pk)
Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent is a milk bottle with the AirFree Vent designed to reduce colic, gas and reflux in babies during feeding. Locks milk in, keeps air out. The AirFree vent is designed to help your baby swallow less air. The teat stays full of milk, even when horizintal, for upright feeding. Reducing the air a baby ingests can help ease common feeding issues like colic, gas and reflux.
- Designed to reduce feeding issues like colic, gas, reflux
- Unique AirFree vent designed for less air ingestion
- Nipple full of milk allows for upright feeding
- AirFree vent is one piece, easy to clean
- BPA free
- Wide-neck bottle
- Size 2: 1m+ Slow flow teat
Recommended for babies 1+ months.
Product includes 3 x Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9oz.
Designed for less air intake
- Locks milk in, keeps air out, for easy upright feeding
- Teat stays full of milk, not air
Clinically proven to reduce colic and fussing*
- Anti-colic system proven to reduce colic and fussing*
Easy to use -- and clean!
- Easy to clean & assemble, as AirFree vent is a single piece
- Simple to use
- Teat shape designed for a secure latch
- Use your bottle with or without the AirFree vent
- Comes with Size 2: 1m+ slow flow teat
This bottle promotes the health and comfort of your baby. This BPA free bottle is designed to reduce most common feeding issues including colic, gas, and reflux. The unique AirFree vent keeps the nipple full of milk, not air, as baby feeds in a range of positions for easier upright feeding. By keeping the nipple full of milk, the AirFree vent helps baby ingest less air. The AirFree vent is only one piece, and is easy to clean without any special tools. The Anti-colic bottle features a valve that reduces vacuum buildup, and reducing air into your babys tummy. The Anti-colic bottle can be used with or without the AirFree vent, giving you the option based on your babys feeding needs. The extra soft silicone nipple is available in different flow rates for babies of all ages.The Anti-colic baby bottle works interchangeably with most of the Philips Avent range making it easier to meet your growing babys changing needs. We recommend using the Philips Avent Anti-colic baby bottle with Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle nipples.
Locks milk in, keeps air out
Easy to clean and assemble
Designed for a secure latch
Designed for less air intake
Simple to use
Reduces colic and fussing*
Freedom of choice
Choosing the right teat
- Bottle: Polypropylene, BPA free
- Teat: Silicone, BPA free
- Bottle design: Ergonomic shape, Wide neck
Ease of use
- Bottle use: Dishwasher & microwave safe,
- Easy to assemble, Easy to clean, Easy to hold
- Stages: 0-12 months
- Teat: Easy latch on, Ribbed texture prevents teat collapse, Clinically proven Anti-colic system*
- Ease of use: Easy to clean and assemble, Few parts for easy assembly
- Compatibility: Full Anti-colic and Classic+ bottle compatibility
With which Philips Avent bottles can I use the AirFree vent?
The AirFree vent is compatible with all Anti-colic bottles. The AirFree vent is not compatible with Natural bottles, teats and screw rings.
AirFree vent and Anti-colic bottles
The AirFree vent works with 125 ml (4 oz), 260 ml (9 oz) and 330 ml (11 oz) Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle, teat and screw ring. You can always use the Anti-colic bottles without the AirFree vent.
It could be that you see fewer air bubbles when using the AirFree vent with the 330 ml (11 oz) bottle. Do not worry, the AirFree vent will keep the teat full of milk. The bubbles will leave the teat via the leaf of the AirFree vent.
How to use the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle?
Learn how to correctly use the AirFree vent with the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle.
How to use the AirFree vent
Make sure to clean and sterilize all parts before use.
- Fill your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle with milk
- Place the AirFree vent between the bottle and the nipple
- Fill the nipple by holding the bottle upside down
- Make sure the AirFree vent is faced upwards while feeding your baby, aligning the bottle with the nose of your baby
Note: You can use the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle without the AirFree vent
The icon on top of your AirFree vent will show you how to position the AirFree vent while feeding your little one
Can I Use the Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle without the AirFree vent?
Yes, you can always use your Philips Avent Anti-colic bottle without the AirFree vent.
Specifically for younger babies (<4 months)
We advise you to use the AirFree vent specifically for younger babies (<4 months) with feeding issues. The AirFree vent allows your little one to manage air intake.
If your baby gets older and is able to drink from the bottle without any feeding issues, you can easily use the bottle without the AirFree vent.
- Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier, 2pk - Green/Blue (2 Sizes)S$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9ozS$14.50 List Price: S$17.90
- Philips Avent My Easy Sippy Spout Cup, 9oz (2pk) - BlueS$12.50 List Price: S$14.90
- Philips Avent Soothie Shapes Pacifier, 2pk - Pink/Purple (2 Sizes)S$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent Classic+ Plus Bottle Nipples, 2pc (2 sizes)S$6.50 List Price: S$7.90
- Philips Avent Soothie Pacifier, 2pk (0-3m) (4 Colours)S$8.90 List Price: S$11.90
- Philips Avent My Easy Sippy Spout Cup, 9oz (2pk) - PinkS$12.50 List Price: S$14.90
- Philips Avent Breast Milk Storage Bags, 6oz (50pc)S$16.50 - S$16.90 List Price: S$19.90
- Philips Avent Anti-Colic Bottle with AirFree Vent, 9oz (2pk)S$29.90 List Price: S$35.90