Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids’ Fluoride Toothpaste (Blueberry) 45g - exp 09/23
Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids’ Fluoride Toothpaste (Blueberry) 45g is an all natural ingredients toothpaste that contains dentist-recommended dosage of fluoride. This toothpaste is 99.78% natural and the remaining 0.22% in the form of sodium fluoride delivers 1000ppm of fluoride. Our Enamel Safe Kids’ Toothpaste will do the job of cleaning your kids teeth and it will do the job extra gently as it has an extremely low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30, preventing paste from harming your child’s enamel and gums as they brush. Most adult toothpaste variants have an RDA value of 100 and above.
- 99.78% natural with 0.22% sodium fluoride (1000ppm Fluoride)
- Enamel Safe Formula: Low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30
- Hydrated Silica: Removes surface stains and plaque.
- Sodium Fluoride: Helps reduce cavities and strengthen tooth enamel.
- Citric Acid and Xylitol: Helps fight tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
- Glycerin and Grape Seed Oil: Help fight plaque forming bacteria.
- Grape Seed Oil, Calendula and Chamomile: Provide antioxidants which help soothe teeth and gums while fighting bad breath.
- Chamomile: Provides antioxidant benefits.
- Natural Blueberry flavour: Mild and pleasant taste
- NO SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), Artificial Colouring, Alcohol and Triclosan.
- Gluten-Free: Not containing gluten.
- Pearlie White® does NOT conduct any form of testing on animals.
Recommended for 2+ years.
HOW TO USE
Brush teeth at least twice a day and after meals. Spit out after brushing.
*Suitable for children aged 2 years and up.
Full ingredient listing: Glycerin (vegetable-derived), Aqua (water), Hydrated Silica (mineral-derived), Xylitol (plant-derived), Cellulose Gum (plant-derived), Xanthan Gum (plant-derived), Natural Blueberry Flavour (plant derived), Propanediol (plant-derived), Sodium Fluoride, Citric Acid (plant-derived), Calendula Officinalis Extract (plant derived), Vitis Vinifera Seeds Oil (Grape Seed Oil), Salix Alba Bark (plant-derived), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (plant derived).
Animal-friendly: Not tested on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
All Pearlie White® toothpastes do NOT contain SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PPG), Alcohol Diethylene Glycol (DEG), Mineral Oils, Retinol, Saccharin, Peroxide.
- Jack N' Jill Silicone Finger Brush with Case (6-12m), 2pkS$9.90 List Price: S$12.90
- Pearlie White BrushCare Enamel Protect Kids Extra Soft Toothbrush (3pk)S$7.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Dr. Brown's Infant-to-Toddler Training Toothbrush (1pc) - GiraffeS$7.90 List Price: S$12.90
- Pearlie White BrushCare Kids Pop-Up Extra Soft Toothbrush (3 Designs)S$5.15 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids’ Fluoride Toothpaste (Strawberry) 45g - exp 08/24S$7.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Pearlie White Advanced Gum Health Enhanced Fluoride Toothpaste (130gm) - exp 09/22S$3.90 List Price: S$6.25
- Pearlie White The Real Red Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste (138gm) - exp 09/22S$1.90 List Price: S$3.95
- Pearlie White PW Alcohol Hand Sanitizer (50ml) - exp 06/23S$2.60 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Pearlie White Breath Spray Instant Breath Freshening Sprays (8.5ml) - Icy Mint - exp 12/24S$3.85 List Price: S$5.50
- Pearlie White All Natural Enamel Safe Flouride-Free Kids’ Toothpaste (Blueberry) 45g - exp 09/23S$7.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Pearlie White Travel Toothbrush & Toothpaste (25gm)S$3.47 List Price: S$4.95
- Pearlie White 2-IN-1 Mint Back Teeth Y FlossPick (36pc)S$5.20 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Pearlie White All Natural Enamel Safe Flouride-Free Kids’ Toothpaste (Strawberry) 45g - exp 03/24S$7.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)