Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Pigvely Double Criss Cross (XL15)
Parklon Bumper Playmat is the new PURE series bumper playmat made from upgraded material which comes with 'churros' type embossing. Not only is it durable but it has also passed more stringent safety criteria (such as KCL safety assurance). This Bumper Playmat™ provides great cushioning for your sitting, crawling and walking babies, and also gives your living room a modern look!
- improved waterproof coating
- better sound proof for noise travelling between floors (upstairs & downstairs)
- 'churros' type (line pattern) embossing with an upgrade of cushion feel of the playmat material
- have passed more stringent safety criteria (besides SGS tests, it has also passed the KCL safety assurance test)
Dimensions: 2350 x 1400 x 15mm (Size XL15)
Weight: ~13 kg
Note: Due to the material property that is slightly stretchable, please allow a 3-5% tolerance in size.
All Bumper Playmats come with a ONE YEAR WARRANTY against Defects In Materials and Workmanship!
Disclaimer: Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions or due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the picture. The colour tone of the mat may also differ slightly depending on production dates.
Material: Eco friendly, Non toxic & Non Phthalate Soft PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride). With SGS safety certification.
- The mat is reversible.
- Waterproof, easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp cloth!
- BPA free
- Soft yet firm
- Safe rounded corners to protect baby!
- 15 mm thickness for comfort and to protect little ones from hard floors!
How to get rid of ‘Impression’ and creases on my Bumper Playmat?
It is normal to see those creases for the first at least 2-3 weeks. They need time to slowly fade away. Yes, this applies to all the Bumper Playmats. It is best that for the initial period that you do not fold them during the night or when it is not in use just to speed up the "straightening" process.
There is some smell from the Bumper Playmat when we first open it, is it safe for my baby?
Just like the "new" smell in a brand new car, a new pair of shoes or a hand bag, the mat has been manufactured and then contained in the packaging right after it was made, therefore it has a 'new' smell to it. It is non-toxic and completely safe, so you don't have to worry. Wipe the mat clean with water and a mild baby soap, the smell will go away just like it does with other new products.
ALL Parklon and LG play mats have been scientifically proven to be safe and eco-friendly. ALL our play mats have passed the vigorous chemical stability test given by the world's most prestigious certification organisation (*SGS). They are even safe for children with sensitive skin.
* SGS stands for Societe Generale de Surveillance. With the head office in Geneve, Switzerland. SGS is an organization that provides inspection, testing, certification, and verification services of new products.
Bumper Playmat VS PE mat - what are the differences?
Bumper Playmat is made of soft PVC which is formulated with specially refined plasticizer that is highly flexible and resilient. It absorbs impact when babies or kids hit against it. These PVC mats are heavier than PE folding mat but they are more durable.
PE folding mat is made of PE (polyethylene). This is a non-toxic material that is widely used in the food packaging industry. It is lightweight and absorbs impact very well. PE folding mat also insulates cold air and humidities.
While they both serve to provide cushioning on the floor, the PE folding mat is not as durable but it is more portable and can also be used outdoor.
Bumper Playmat VS Bubble Playmat - what are the differences?
Bubble Playmat is made of both foam and fabric cell on the inside; and with 30mm or 40mm thicknesses, it feels more cushy than Bumper Playmat.
The high density foam inside Bumper Playmat is more compact and with 12mm or 15mm thickness, the mat feels firmer.
For babies learning to walk, Bumper Playmat is recommended.
Bubble Playmat with 30mm thickness feels like a much thicker Bumper Playmat yet with some cushy feel that is also very comfortable for babies or even adult to sleep on.
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Blanco Blue Stripe (XL15)S$318.75 List Price: S$375.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Hello Bear Jungle (L15)S$287.30 List Price: S$338.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Cotton Owl Cloud Bebe (M15)S$244.80 List Price: S$288.00
- Parklon Bonacomo PVC Folding Mat - Shepherd And Sheep (L)S$318.75 List Price: S$375.00
- Parklon PE Roll Playmat (200x150cm) - Double Sided Tropical Jungle ChevronS$102.00 List Price: S$120.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Animal Mono Spots (M15)S$244.80 List Price: S$288.00
- Parklon PE Roll Playmat (200x150cm) - Fisher Price NumbersS$89.25 List Price: S$105.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Cotton Owl Cloud Bebe (L15)S$287.30 List Price: S$338.00
- Parklon Multipurpose Mat - Botanic Honey Comb (L12)S$51.00 List Price: S$60.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Mouse and Cheese (L15)S$287.30 List Price: S$338.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Animal Cloud Bebe (S12)S$136.00 List Price: S$160.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Animal Cloud Bebe (XL16)S$318.75 List Price: S$375.00
- Parklon Bumper Playmat - Pure Royal Blue Marble (XL15)S$276.25 List Price: S$325.00