Oribel VertiPlay Wall Toy - Tree Top Adventure
Oribel VertiPlay Wall Toy - Tree Top Adventure is a caterpillar tree-top wall toy. Join Mr Caterpillar on an adventure filled with action and movement that kids will want to play again and again!
- An engaging toy filled with action and movement!
- Develop fine motor skills as they drop the caterpillar and watch it whizz down the track.
- Intricate details in the trees stimulate imagination and encourages keen-eyes!
- Convert your walls into a playground for kids!
- Easy peel & stick wall toys.
Suitable for ages 2+ years.
Made With Love
Product meets and exceeds ASTM and EN standards.
Toys Stick Well On
Raw wood, painted wood, laminates, dry walls and most smooth surfaces.
Don't Stick Well On
Textured painted walls and rough surfaces.
- L: 11in | 28cm
- H: 17.7in | 45cm
- Weight: 0.93lbs | 420g
- L: 12.2in | 31cm
- W: 2.2in | 5.5cm
- H: 19.3in | 49cm
- Weight: 1.93lbs | 874g
De-clutter while you Play
Both fun and space-saving, VertiPlay toys are the ultimate must-have for any modern home.
Premium-quality Wooden Toys
High quality natural wood gives VertiPlay toys a premium look and feel.
Eye-catching colors and tasteful design make VertiPlay toys a striking addition to any play-space or nursery
Do the toys stick on all surfaces?
We find that the toys stick best on flat surfaces. On textured or uneven surfaces, the toys may slip as the adhesion is not as strong.
Does wall paint make a difference to how well the toys stick?
Yes, is it best to avoid walls with poor quality paint or multiple coats of paint as the toys will not stick as well.
Can the toys be removed from the wall and pasted again?
Yes! We’ve designed them so that you can remove and stick them back 3 to 4 times without affecting the sticking ability.
Can I buy just the film?
Unfortunately not. The film and the wooden portion of the toy are designed and sold as one unit.
What kind of wood is used in the toys?
Solid beechwood, responsibly-sourced from sustainable forests. (All our wood suppliers are certified by IFSC)
The toys stick best on flat surfaces. If your wall is textured or uneven surfaces, the toys may slip as the adhesion is not as strong. It is best to avoid walls with poor quality paint or multiple coats of paint as the toys will not stick as well. The...
- Oribel VertiPlay Wall Toy - Round & Round Goes Mr. BearS$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel PortaPlay Convertible Activity Center - Forest FriendsS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel Vertiplay Hoppy Bunny & Friends - 2 & 3 Piece PuzzleS$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel PortaPlay Convertible Activity Center - Wonderland AdventuresS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel PortaPlay Monsterland Adventures & Child Stools ComboS$249.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)