Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Wall Toy - Crayon Edition: Triple Fun Set of 3
Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Wall Toy - Crayon Edition: Triple Fun Set of 3 is a wall toy set that allows you to create your very own DIY Marble Run on the wall. It comes with silicon base boards, ramps, tracks, marble ball, see-saws and more. It is easily extendable and completely modular; there is no limit to the length or complexity of the VertiPlay Marble Run!
Crayon Edition - Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Wall Toy in striking crayon colours!
- Build it yourself Marble Run
- Educational, learn via play stick-on-wall toy
- No tools required - simply peel, stick and play
- Expand your play area (on the wall) while eliminating clutter from the floor.
- Marble Run challenges are included to challenge your kids creative and imaginative skills
- Reusable - peel off and stick on again for a new way to play
- Made with durable high-quality materials.
Recommended for ages 3+ years.
*Refer to 1st image for what you will receive. Secondary images feature many additional accessories that are NOT included. Refer to bundle list below for what's exactly included.
*Videos below are for reference and advertisements only and may include other products and accessories that are not included. Refer to contents list below for what's included.
Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Original Set Includes:
Dimensions of individual base boards:
Total area covered depends on the placement and conﬁguration of the boards.
Marble Run teaches kids how to solve problems by thinking about how to approach them from various angles. Slopes, turns, gravity, heights, and more – building a marble run from scratch is challenging and teaches the fundamental concepts of engineering in a practical way.
Vertiplay STEM Marble Run Wall Toy gives a new dimension of play to walls.
- Work well on a variety of surfaces – raw wood, laminates, dry walls and smooth surfaces
- Doesn't stick well on textured painted walls and rough surfaces.
- Product meets and exceeds ASTM and EN standards.
Packaging Dimensions: 39.4L x 8.8W x 43.9H cm
How To Play
- Peel & remove adhesive paper on the underside of the silicon base.
- Stick the silicone base to the wall.
- Hook your ramps and tracks on the base to form a path down.
- Let your ball roll and watch as it travels down your tracks to the bottom!
How To Attach
How to Remove
It is easy to remove wall toys from any smooth surface without causing damage to the wall.
To remove: Peel from the top corner of the decal and bend it back over itself. Pull downwards carefully and slowly to avoid wall damage.
To reposition: Wall toys can be repositioned a few times (about 5-10 times, depending on the wall and the care taken when removing). Once removed stick the toy back on the film that it comes on. Or, immediately stick on the new wall-surface avoiding dust and grime.
A Puzzle for the Whole Family
- Ages 3-5 years: Build a Marble Run on the wall together with Mummy and Daddy
- Ages 5 and above: Free and independent play.Kids start developing spatial thinking and innovative ways to play.
- Adults: A great way to challenge yourself while having fun.
- Schools & Educational Institutes: A fun puzzle that encourages learning via play.
Expand your Marble Run Puzzle! Buy additional parts here (click below links):
- Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Base Pack Wall Toy
- Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Straight Tracks Wall Toy
- Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Curvy Tracks Wall Toy
- Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run See-Saw Wall Toy
- Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run Pinwheel Wall Toy
- Oribel VertiPlay STEM Marble Run End Cap Wall Toy
Ways to Play!
Educational Benefits of VertiPlay STEM Marble Run
Playing with a toy as versatile and dynamic as the Marble Run nurtures their soft skills and is one of the most practical ways to acquire STEM skills.
- Engineering or ability to build something from scratch While there are guides and ideas to start playing with the Marble Run. Soon enough, most kids like to create their own run. Slopes, turns, gravity, heights, and more – building a marble run from scratch is challenging and teaches the fundamental concepts of engineering in a practical way.
- Problem solving and trial and error, “Will it work if I ….?” Marble Run teaches kids how to solve problems by thinking about how to approach them from various angles. Kids will learn how to use trial and error to find the best possible assembly for the tracks. New challenges are submitted regularly on: loveoribel.com/challenges
- Math Depending on the age of the kid, a lot of math can naturally be incorporated when building a marble run. For example, how fast does the marble go down the marble run (count or use a stopwatch)? Predicting which ball will be fastest or estimating how long it will take to complete the marble run are other math concepts that can be incorporated.
- Creativity Playing with the Marble run is completely open-ended. There are lots of ways to build and construct marble run, so the possibilities are endless. One can get more creative by adding new characters to tell a story. For example, this story of Saving Sully.
- Spatial thinking In order to build something, we need to think about what it will look like when it’s done. We also need to adapt and change our plans as needed while we build. When building a marble run, kids need to consider the space available, the amount or type of pieces they have, and what the goals are. These are all spatial skills that will help children when they’re older, especially with math and science.
- Patience It can take a LONG time to build a big marble run. It can also take time to make something new, work or figure out how to successfully connect different pieces. Persistence pays, watching the ball run down a self-designed course.
- Imagination All the colors, shapes, and different types of pieces, combined with constructing a marble run that’s long, tall, super-fast, has many starting points, etc gives plenty of opportunities for children to use their imaginations.
- Encourages goal-setting Making a Marble Run teaches kids how to set short-term and long-term goals to get what they aim for. This is done through the child first assembling separate parts of the track then finally putting it all together to form one cohesive track for the marbles.
- Gives sense of gratification and reward Marble Run gives young kids’ the validation they need to have confidence in their abilities. By receiving the visual reward of watching the ball go through the track after spending an amount of time building the whole structure, kids appreciate the fact that their hard work led them to something tangible they can see.
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration When playing with siblings or friends, marble run teaches kids to cooperate and collaborate to achieve common goals. We encourage kids to play collaboratively, challenge their friends and also share their creations with us. That’s why we started – loveoribel.com/challenges
Do the toys stick on all surfaces?
We find that the toys stick best on flat surfaces. On textured or uneven surfaces, the toys may slip as the adhesion is not as strong.
Does wall paint make a difference to how well the toys stick?
Yes, is it best to avoid walls with poor quality paint or multiple coats of paint as the toys will not stick as well.
Can the toys be removed from the wall and pasted again?
Yes! We’ve designed them so that you can remove and stick them back 3 to 4 times without affecting the sticking ability.
- Oribel VertiPlay Wall Toy - Round & Round Goes Mr. BearS$29.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel Vertiplay Hoppy Bunny & Friends - 2 & 3 Piece PuzzleS$34.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel PortaPlay Convertible Activity Center - Wonderland AdventuresS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel PortaPlay Monsterland Adventures & Child Stools ComboS$249.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Oribel PortaPlay Convertible Activity Center - Forest FriendsS$219.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)