Noodle & Boo Nourishing Cream Rinse, 16oz
Noodle & Boo Nourishing Cream Rinse is a cream wash that moisturizes, conditions and protects hair with silky smooth results. It is gentle formula that detangles and softens, adding luster and shine without weighing hair down. Pediatrician-tested and safe to use on sensitive scalps. A tearless cream wash to keep your child's hair shiny, moisturized and conditioned.
- Contains sunflower seed and sweet almond oil.
- Weightless formula detangles and moisturizes fine hair.
- Natural antioxidants protect hair against environmental stress.
- Dermatologist and pediatrician tested; hypoallergenic.
- Clinically-tested for sensitive skin.
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
Expiry: This product has a two year shelf life after the date of opening.
water (aqua/eau), cetearyl alcohol, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, polysorbate 60, panthenol (provitamin B5), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydrolyzed rice protein, hydrolyzed casein (milk protein), sorbic acid, hydroxyethylcellulose, behentrimonium methosulfate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, fragrance (parfum)
After washing hair, carefully apply conditioner to wet hair, running product through to the ends. Gently rinse hair and towel dry.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Natural and Gentle ingredients
- Clinically safe & effective
- Developed by renowned chemists in collaboration with healthcare professionals optimizing proven-safe and natural ingredients.
- Clinically-tested, hypoallergenic products with aggressive sensitivity and tolerance testing.
- Manufactured in the USA in a FDA-approved facility.
- Every ingredient can be traced from supplier to point-of-sale.
Products do not contain the following ingredients:
- Formaldehyde Donors
- Bisphenol A (BPA)
- Essential Oils
Why should I use Noodle & Boo products on my baby?
Noodle & Boo products are developed for baby skin. Babies have different skin care needs than adults for several reasons.
- At birth, babies' skin is nearly perfectly pH neutral, whereas adult skin is more acidic.
- The epidermis or outer layer of baby's skin is 20-30% thinner and therefore less resilient than adult skin.
- Infant skin both absorbs and loses moisture more quickly than adult skin.
- Infant skin can be more susceptible to infection. Infant skin has not yet fully developed the defenses to protect itself from certain bacteria, and babies do not have fully effective immune systems to fight off infection.
- Babies have reduced sweating capability, compared to normal adults. This affects their ability to reduce body temperature through sweating. In addition to affecting body processes, this decreased ability to sweat may contribute to rashes.
Noodle & Boo products ensure the comfort of healthy skin for your little one. Developed for normal baby skin, sensitive skin and those with atopic skin tendencies, you can be confident Noodle & Boo will have the products you need that are both safe and effective to care for your baby.
Does Noodle & Boo have any unsafe or questionable ingredients in any of the products?
Noodle & Boo develops each product with proven-safe ingredients that have significant historical data to support each use. On-going research ensures that any new information with regards to industry findings will be thoroughly reviewed to make sure that Noodle & Boo continues to provide innovative, safe and effective products that meet the highest quality standards.
Questionable ingredients that we avoid include:
Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, PPG's, Dyes, GMO's, Triclosan, Formaldehyde Donors, Essential Oils
Are Noodle & Boo products Bisphenol-A (BPA) free?
Yes, Noodle & Boo is Bisphenol-A (BPA) free.
Does Noodle & Boo test on animals?
Noodle & Boo does not test products on animals, and does not have animal testing conducted on our behalf. We ensure the safety of our products by using gentle ingredients that have been used reliably for many years, along with effective amounts of mild preservatives. These preservatives are non-toxic and non-irritating, helping to safeguard the quality of our products. In addition, we conduct state-of-the-art testing methods on human volunteers.
Is Noodle & Boo's packaging recyclable?
Yes, Noodle & Boo's packaging is recyclable. In addition our products are biodegradable. We care about preserving the environment. Being socially responsible is part of Noodle & Boo's culture.
- Biolane 2 in 1 Body and Hair Gel Cleanser, 750ml (exp 03/24)S$35.01 List Price: S$38.90
- Original Sprout Hair & Body Baby Wash, 32oz (exp 03/24)S$50.15 - S$59.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Original Sprout Hair & Body Baby Wash, 12oz (exp 06/23)S$21.25 - S$25.00 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Against24 Anti-Bacterial Rubber Duck Bodywash (1000ml) - exp 05/24S$11.20 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Against24 Anti-Bacterial Power Panda Baby Bathing Wash (650ml) - exp 10/22S$11.20 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Mustela Gentle Cleansing Gel for Hair & Body, 500ml - Dermo Cleansing Gel (exp 02/24)S$14.33 - S$19.60 List Price: S$24.50
- Chicco Natural Sensation Cleansing Milk, 300mlS$7.00 - S$7.74 List Price: S$11.90
- pout Care Grapefruit Island Swimmers' Top-to-Toe Hair & Body Wash, 250ml (exp 02/23)S$19.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)