Nasopure Sampler Nose Wash Kit - 4 salt packs & 8oz bottle
Nasopure Sampler Nose Wash Kit is a set of 4 buffered salt packs and 8oz bottle. The Most COMFORTABLE Nose Wash in the World! Nasopure Delivery System Washing with the patented Nasopure bottle results in a comfortable and soothing experience. Nasopure does not require any bending or twisting and avoids the ''drowning sensation'' commonly felt with other nose washes. Nasopure buffered salt reduces burning and/or irritation commonly felt, with a higher concentration, these buffered salts are highly effective yet gentle.
- Comfortable enough for even a two-year-old to use and enjoy Ergonomic design
- Reduces burning and/or irritation
- BPA Free
- pH balanced alkaline solution
- Hypertonic - saltier than the body: highly concentrated and most effective.
- Isotonic - as salty as the body - effective, yet gentle
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients (Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate)
- No additives, preservatives, or fragrances
Recommended for 2Y+
Ingredients for Buffered Salt:
Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate only.
How to use Nasopure
Wash Your Hands, Brush Your Teeth, Rinse The Nose!
We wash our hands, bodies, and hair, brush our teeth, why should we treat our nose any different?
Your nose is one of the body’s primary defenses when exposed to harmful particles, allergens and pollutants. It just makes sense to wash the nose regularly. When you wash the nasal passages, the nose can better protect you from the infectious particles that can cause nasal infections.
We all know that satisfying, refreshing after brushing the teeth. If you wash with Nasopure, you will feel refreshed in your nose!
Who Should Wash Their Nose?
Who should brush their teeth? People with teeth, right? Just about anyone who has a nose should consider washing it! You may have nasal symptom benefits from nasal washing if:
- You have sinus, nose & root issues, asthma, bad breath, excessive mucus, pregnancy rhinitis, post-nasal drip, or nasal symptoms of allergies and ear infections.
- You want to relieve nasal symptoms of irritating or non-allergic rhinitis.
- You have decreased the sense of smell or taste.
- You have sleep apnea, snoring.
- You are an athlete of all types - run, football, baseball, soccer, golf, cyclists, etc
Cold, Allergies, Sinusitis & Rhinitis
Studies show that washing the nasal passages can flush out the irritants and particles that cause congestion. The studies also show that hypertonic saline helps flush out up to 80% of the allergens from the nasal passages.
A study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal found that patients who practiced daily nasal saline irrigation reported improved sinus symptoms sooner than patients who used a saline nasal spray. Patients also recorded a decreased likelihood to use over-the-counter remedies and reported being less likely to contact the doctor for future sinusitis episodes. Nasal washing helps to naturally promote nasal and sinus drainage and can help limit the amount of time spent in the waiting room at the doctor’s office for
- Nasopure Little Squirt Nose Wash Kit - 20 salt packs & 4oz bottleS$15.92 List Price: S$19.90
- Nasopure Nose Wash System Kit - 20 salt packs & 8oz bottleS$15.90 List Price: S$19.90
- Nasopure Salt Packs Refill Kit, 20 pksS$9.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Nasopure Little Sampler Kit Nose Wash - 4 packs salt & 4oz bottleS$13.50 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)