My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow (13 Designs)
My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow is an innovative nursing cushion designed specifically for moms - from a wraparound design, firm cushion and adjustable design to the backrest. The My Brest Friend nursing pillow is the perfect support pillow for proper latch-on and breastfeeding in comfort and security. Its supportive backrest encourages good posture during breastfeeding and prevents neck and shoulder strain, too. Also great at minimizing strain at the elbows and wrists, so you can focus all your attention on your little one. Fits snuggly to the wearer, eliminating any gaps to facilitate proper latching for consistent feedings. Comes with a side pocket to keep supplies within reach.
- Extra Soft 100% Baby-Soft Cotton for Slipcovers
- Secure wraparound design to help maintain positioning and encourage latch
- Backrest to help maintain posture and prevent sore back and neck
- Firm, flat cushion
- Adjustable, Silent-release straps
- Arm and elbow rest
- Convenient pocket for water bottles, burp cloths, phones and other nursing accessories
- Preferred by the pros: The Top Choice for Lactation
- Supports babies up to 18 months and about 20 pounds
- Dimensions: 22.05 x 5.51 x 16.14 inches(approximate)
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
*Accessories such as bottles not included. You will only receive 1 x Nursing Pillow
Breastfeeding can be one of the most challenging routines a new mother faces. Many women stop nursing due to trouble with latching, not knowing that proper positioning might make all the difference. A lot of new moms consult with lactation specialists only after becoming exasperated and exhausted, feeling they should instinctively know how to breastfeed their own baby, and not understanding why they’re having trouble. This My Brest Friend pillow is designed to give moms the confidence they need to feel secure and position them for breastfeeding success. My Brest Friend is here to help alleviate some of these stresses and demystify what many new mothers and fathers experience during those first precious months of your newborn baby’s life.
Enjoy The Support You’ve Been Looking For
Discover the solution in the Original Nursing Pillow. After years of thorough research and real-life testing, it is specifically designed to make breastfeeding more comfortable. Its supportive backrest encourages good posture during breastfeeding and prevents neck and shoulder strain, too. Also great at minimizing strain at the elbows and wrists, so you can focus all your attention on your little one.
Innovative Shape Keeps Baby Close
My Brest Friend boasts a unique shape and is the only pillow that fits snuggly against the wearer, eliminating the gap that most crescent-shaped nursing pillows have. This is especially important to facilitate proper latching for consistent feedings. Keep baby safe and sound and held securely in place on our firm and flat pillow throughout the entire nursing session.
Designed Just For You
Keep all your maternity supplies and accessories easily within reach in the super-convenient side pocket. Store extra bottles, nipple cream or even your smartphone to avoid getting up in the middle of nursing and disrupting baby.
Wrap around design provides welcome support to your weary back and sore shoulders. My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow surrounds your body for the ideal position for baby. Clever silent-release straps lets you slip away quietly when your newborn nods off and unlatches without waking the babe.
How to wear?
Popular Positions for Nursing
- Football: Mom puts her arm under her baby and supports them using her palm on their back and to support their head. Lay them down on a pillow next to you with their head at the end pointing down toward your feet, then put your arm underneath them and bring them up to your breast with their nose in line with the nipple, holding them similar to the way you would a football.
- Cradle: Your baby will be on its back horizontally and resting comfortably. If you’re feeding from the left breast, its head will rest in the crook of that same arm. The rest of your arm will be under the baby’s back and you’ll need to make sure that its spine, neck and head are fully supported while its nose is in line with the nipple from which they are feeding.
- Relax & Snuggle: Mom can lay on her side propped up with pillows behind her and the baby is laid on their side next to her at her breast, using the breastfeeding pillow to keep them in place. Bring your arm over your head to cradle your baby’s head and make sure it is properly placed at your breast as they feed.
- My Brest Friend Original Slipcovers for Nursing Pillow (5 Designs)S$32.72 List Price: S$40.90
- My Brest Friend Deluxe Slipcovers for Nursing Pillow (4 Designs)S$39.20 - S$39.92 List Price: S$49.00 - S$49.90