Milton Cold Water Steriliser is specially made container is great for cold water sterilising. It can hold up to 6 standard bottles and is a really easy way to sterilise other feeding equipment such as breast pumps, soothers, teethers, small plastic toys and weaning items.
The Sterilising Unit has a lockable lid to help keep the items safe, and a carry handle for when mum or dad wants to move it around the kitchen, or take it out of home. All items are weighted down by a specially made grid, to help ensure everything is fully immersed in the solution.
How to use:
- Wash bottles, teats and breastfeeding equipment in warm soapy water, then rinse in cold water
- Fill your sterilising unit with 5L of cold tap water, add 1 Milton Tablet or 30 ml of Milton Fluid (30 ml dilution at 0.6% v.v) (sold separately)
- Close the lid and in just 15 minutes everything is ready to use. No need to rinse. Items can stay in the solution until needed. Renew the solution every 24 hours
Milton Tablet/Fluid has to be purchased separately.
What we love about this product:
- Used by health professionals on maternity wards
- Sterilises in 15 minutes with Milton Sterilising Tablets or Fluid
- Large 5L capacity; can hold up to 6 standard baby bottles
- Use to sterilise all breastfeeding equipment and baby feeding accessories: breast pump part, baby bottles, soothers, teething rings, small plastic toys, plastic cutlery, weaning bowls
- Lid and locking handle to protect the solution
- Pouring spout to empty the solution easily
- Weighted to keep all items submerged in the solution
W 22 x H 25 x D 18 cm
- Milton Antibacterial Surface Wipes (Contains Alcohol), 30s (exp 03/22)S$5.90 List Price: S$7.90
- Milton Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser, 50ml (exp 09/22)S$9.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Milton Standard Sterilising Tablet, 28s (Exp 10/23)S$5.90 List Price: S$7.90
- Milton Cleansing Hydro-Alcoholic Hand Gel 100ml (exp 06/22)S$6.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)