Milkies Milk-Saver On-The-Go is a breast shell that allows you to discreetly collect leaking breast milk while on the go. It also protects sore nipples from rubbing and chafing. The unique design is smaller than other collection shells yet holds more milk. Made in the USA!
- Collect and protect: Milk-Saver On-The-Go Breast Shells Collect Precious Breastmilk and Protect Your Sore Nipples While On the Go
- Easy to clean: Hand wash with hot, soapy water OR top rack dishwasher safe
- Easy pour spout: Enables Spill-Free Transfer of Milk to A Storage Bag, Bottle, or the Milkies Milk Trays
- Holds more milk than other breast shell products: Due To Its Unique Oblong Shape and Higher Nipple Hole Placement
- Made in the USA from the safest food grade materials available – No BPA or Phthalates
- Includes 2 reusable, washable breastmilk collection cups
*Milk storage bag shown on product image is not included.
Milk-Saver “On-the-Go” Breast Shells – Collect Leaking Breast Milk and Protect Sore Nipples
Introducing the new Milk-Saver “On-the-Go” Breast Shells – the perfect nipple protector and milk collection system for when you are out and about.
For more than ten years, the beloved Original Milkies Milk-Saver has been the breast milk collection system sought after by nursing moms to collect leaking breast milk from the non-nursing breast during breastfeeding sessions. And the Original Milk-Saver continues to be the ideal solution for that situation. But breastmilk leaks not just while you are actively breastfeeding, but also between feedings. How can you collect and save the precious milk that leaks while you are on the go, all while protecting your sore, tender nipples?
The Milk-Saver On-the-Go Breast Shells were designed specifically to address this need. When you’re out and about, simply slip the discreet and comfortable Milk-Saver On-the-Go breast shells in your bra and position your nipples into the rounded holes. Your sore nipples will be protected from rubbing and chafing, and the unique oblong design allows you to collect more milk than other breast shell products.
Designed by the same nursing mom, RN, and Lactation Educator who invented the Original Milkies Milk Saver, Milk-Saver On-the-Go is made right here in the United States from the safest food-grade plastic available – both BPA and phthalate-free. And unlike other breast shell products on the market, Milk-Saver On-the-Go is made without silicone, allowing a comfortable fit to your skin to reduce accidental leaks as you are on the go!
- Made without silicone – Unlike Competing Products, Milk-Saver On-the-Go Breast Shells Don’t Contain Silicone So They Fit Comfortably to Your Skin- helping to reduce unwanted leaks
- No more wet nursing pads or soaked shirts with the discreet leak protection of Milk-Saver On-the-Go – The Breast Shells That No One Will Know You Are Wearing! Lower Profile and Smaller Design than Competing Products
- Comfortable on-the-go milk collection between nursing sessions: Milk-Saver On-the-Go Breast Shells are The Perfect Companion to the original Milkies Milk Saver – use the Milkies Milk-Saver During The Breastfeeding Session and Milk-Saver On-the-Go While You Are Out and About
- Milk-Saver On-The-Go Was Designed By A Breastfeeding Mom and Lactation Educator
- Maximum function and comfort with A Contoured Interior and Smooth Surface Against Your Nipple
How do I use Milk-Saver On-the-Go?
Before you head out the door to run some errands or meet a friend for tea, slip the Milk-Saver On-the-Go into your bra or snug tank and position your nipple into the rounded hole. Be sure the pour spot is positioned at the top, ensuring no accidental spillage and easy removal.
How much milk do the On-the-Go breast shells hold?
The unique oblong design of the On-the-Go breast shells allows each shell to hold up to 1 ounce – more than competing breast shell products – without any risk of spills or accidental spillage from the nipple hole.
How long can I keep my collected breastmilk in the Milk-Saver On-the-Go breast shells?
Empty your Milk-Savers On-the-Go breast shells every 1-2 hours or as often as needed. Use the easy pour spout to pour the collected milk into a bag, bottle or the Milkies Milk Tray to save for future feedings.
How many breast shells come in each package?
You will receive 2 breast shells in the package- one for each breast.
How long can I wear the Milk-Saver On-the-Go breast shells?
You can wear them as long as you like- just keep in mind safe breast milk storage guidelines if you plan to feed baby with any collected milk. Here are our Milk Storage and Thawing Guidelines.
How do I clean my breast shells?
You can hand wash your breast shells or place them in the top rack of your dishwasher. We do not recommend steaming the product.
Can this be used when my nipples are cracked or sore?
Yes, the unique shape and rounded nipple hole opening help protect sore nipples from rubbing or chafing.