mifold Hifold The Fit-and-Fold Car Seat Booster - Grey
mifold Hifold The Fit-and-Fold Booster is a super-adjustable car seat booster designed for children starting from 3 years old and all the way until he/she no longer needs a booster seat. Unlike traditional booster seats that lift the child, hifold is designed to hold the seatbelt down for your child at appropriate position while also providing side protection. Perfect solution if you do not want a bulky car seat permanently occupying a seat, grandparents who ferry their grandkids around, car-sharing, taxi or ride-hailing services or vacation.
- Features the unique “Multi-Fit technology - four separate adjustements - the seat width (3 settings), the body width (3 settings), the head width (3 settings) and the height (9 settings) - 243 individual settings in four adjustable zones across the head, torso, thighs and height.
- Takes under ten seconds to set-up and buckle your child in
- Lightweight at only 4.5kg, can be carried with built-in strap
- Folds into a size small enough for airplane overhead compartment
- 6 advanced impact-protection zones and 4 layer design (EPP, EVA, PU foam, PP)
- Airflow fabric seat covers are removable and washable
- Safe: Dual certification - meets Europe (ECE R44.04) and US (FMVSS 213) safety standards with a patented design that optimises the seat belt fit of the lap belt and shoulder belt of a vehicle.
Recommended for children aged 4 and up, weighing 40-100 lbs and 40”-59” tall
The Singapore Traffic Police accepts five safety standards*: any child restraint that have been crash tested and received certification from America, Britain, Australia, Europe or Japan. This restraint is approved in EU and USA, therefore it is also approved in Singapore.
Folded: 9.8 inches (250mm)
Full height: 29.7 inches (755)mm
Folded: 13.5 inches (344mm)
Full height: 15.6 inches (397mm)
Folded: 13.5 inches (344mm)
Full height: 18.9 inches (480mm)
|Weight||10 lbs. 2 oz (4.6kg)|
hifold has a unique 4 layer design:
Layer 1: Ultra-lightweight EPE (Expanded Polyethylene) foam for superior impact resistance.
Layer 2: A dense energy absorbing EVA (Ethylene-vinyl acetate) layer for added protection.
Layer 3: A comfortable PU (polyurethane) foam and airflow™, washable fabric.
Layer 4: A tough PP (Polypropylene) shell.
What is the difference between a mifold and a hifold?
Both are offering an optimal seat belt positioning. mifold is much more compact but is also less comfortable compared to hifold, so probably best for short trips such as occasional taxi ride. Moreover, hifold offers additional side protection that is absent on hifold.
Does the hifold recline?
No, it does not, but it naturally adjusts to fit different vehicle seat back angles.
Does the hifold use a LATCH or ISOfix system?
No, it does not use a LATCH or Isofix systems. Instead the seat is held in place by car's own seat belt.
No, this product does not come with a bag. Instead, it has a built-in strap for easy carrying.