Microplane Gourmet Ribbon Grater - Black
Microplane Gourmet Ribbon Grater is a bi-directional blade that allows for a back and forth movement! The Medium Ribbion Blade Style creates medium thin-bride ‘stripes’- and is ideal for everything that needs to have more texture like zuchini, hard cheese or cabbage. Use medium ribbon grated carrots for a fresh salad, or a gulasch. Foods are precisely cut without ripping or tearing. Effortless grating for superior results.
- Dimensions: 12" x 2 5/8" " x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle for comfort, with loop for optional hanging
- Photo-etched, long-lasting, ultra sharp, stainless steel blade
- Non-slip rubber feet for stability and flexibility whilst grating
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Use for: Apples, Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chilies, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades. The result is similar to a ribbon, and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
The Microplane Gourmet Series has an expansive paddled with ample grating surfaces and US made stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extrondinary durabilty. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe. Hand wash cover.
- We recommend rinsing your Cheese Grater in warm water immediately after each use. Remove trapped particles from the non-sharp side whenever possible. To remove trapped particles on the front, first soak the tool in warm water and then use a cleaning brush to stroke in the same direction as the teeth.
- Store with blade covered when not in use.
*This product is Ribbon Grater only. Other graters and accessories not included.
Ergonomic, soft-touch handle and rubber foot for non-slip grip and a durable, stainless steel frame that's built to last.
Use a Ribbon grater for recipes that call for ingredients with texture. Nuts, chocolates, coconut, soft-medium cheeses (Gouda, Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack), citrus fruits, carrots, potatoes, radishes, zucchini and onion.
Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. It has a bi-directional teeth that adds speed. Push or pull your food across the blade surface to grate. Already known for the sharpest teeth on their kitchen tools, Microplane just increased the speed of grating.
MADE in USA
The gourmet series from Microplane features surgical grade stainless steel blades made in the USA. We are proud to support US jobs and the US economy.
Stainless steel is naturally BPA free. This product maybe placed in the dishwasher for cleaning.
- Microplane Artisan Coarse Grater - RedS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Microplane Artisan Fine Grater - RedS$17.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Home Extra Coarse Grater - BlackS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Artisan Extra Coarse Grater - GreenS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Microplane Artisan Coarse Grater - GreenS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90
- Microplane Home Fine Grater - BlackS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Home Coarse Grater - RedS$26.90 List Price: S$49.90
- Microplane Artisan Extra Coarse Grater - RedS$17.90 List Price: S$43.90