Micro Riding Helmet - Rocket V2 (3 Sizes)
Micro Riding Helmet is a quality helmet from Micro. Designed with comfort and safety in mind, they have a thick layer of foam padding and an adjustable chin-strap. Make safety number one priority with our innovative helmets designed with the highest quality lightweight materials. The hand designed the water decal of the Doodle Spot converge style and safety. The magnetic buckle strap makes safety even easier for kids – simply locking into place in one go before the scooting adventure. Kids love the fun yet lightweight design!
The new V2 model is an upgraded version and comes with an LED light and magnetic clasp.
- Matte surface
- Helmet strap has a innovative magnetic fidlock closure buckle
- Red flashing LED light on the back provides more safety & visibility (battery 1 x CR1632, 3V)
- Adjustable spin dial at the back of the helmet allows optimal fit
- Adjustable side clip allows the straps to be adjusted to the optimal position
- 8 vents for good air circulation
- Removable and washable fleece-PE foam lining padding
- Stable and lightweight helmet construction thanks to Inmold technology
- Certified according to standard EN1087 | CPSC
- Inmold PC shell gives the helmet low weight and increased safety
- Outside: 100% PC shell
- Inside: 100% EPS, the light high-performance foam for maximum protection
- Inner fabric: polyester fleece on PE foam padding
To achieve the correct size of helmet, measure the circumference of your child’s head from the back of the head to the middle of the forehead. Please refer to our size chart to ensure you get the right size helmet for your child.
The age guide is only a suggestive guide and head sizes vary.
- XS 46-50 cm
- Small 48-53 cm (ages 2-4 years)
- Medium 53-58 cm (ages 5-9 years)
All Micro helmets are certified for scooting, cycling, skating and inline (EN1078 Safety Standard).
Q: Which size helmet should I buy for my child?
All child's heads vary and choosing the correctly sized helmet for your child has no correlation to their age.
Q: Why should my child wear a helmet?
We believe all children should wear a helmet when scooting but know getting them to actually one is easier said than done. A helmet provides crucial protection in the event of a fall.
The weight is approx 0.85pounds, which is slightly less than 400g.
- Micro Riding Helmet - 3D Scootersaurus V2 (2 Sizes)S$85.00 List Price: S$100.00
- Micro Maxi Deluxe Foldable Scooter (LED Wheels) (8 Colours)S$255.00 List Price: S$295.00
- Micro Mini Deluxe Scooter (LED Wheels) (9 Colours)S$150.00 List Price: S$179.00
- Micro Scooter Knee & Elbow Guards - Blue (2 Sizes)S$45.00 List Price: S$60.00
- Micro Light Deluxe - PurpleS$15.00 List Price: S$20.00
- Micro Scooter Knee & Elbow Guards - Pink (2 Sizes)S$45.00 List Price: S$60.00
- Micro Maxi Deluxe Scooter (2 Colours)S$225.00 List Price: S$260.00
- Micro Riding Helmet - Unicorn (3 Sizes)S$80.00 List Price: S$100.00
- Micro Riding Helmet - Sticker (2 Sizes)S$85.00 List Price: S$110.00
- Micro Maxi Deluxe Scooter (LED Wheels) (9 Colours)S$240.00 List Price: S$275.00