Medela Swing Maxi Flex Breast Pump Bundle
Medela Swing Maxi Flex Breast Pump Bundle contains:
- Medela Swing Maxi Flex Double Electric Breast Pump
- Medela Breastmilk Bottle (250ml) x 2
- Medela Purelan 100 Nipple Cream Sachet (1.5g) x 2
- Isa Uchi Breast Milk Storage Bags Starter Pack
- Isa Uchi Breastpump Bag
- Isa Uchi 2 in 1 Digital Bottle & Food Warmer
Medela Swing Maxi Flex Double Electric Breast Pump is a 2-Phase Expression Technology double breast pump with higher energy content compared to the single Swing pump, upgraded with the newest Flex Technology. Medela Swing Maxi breast pump is simple and comfortable with a powerful motor. 2-Phase Expression Technology imitates baby’s natural sucking action and switches from a fast to a slow rhythm during pumping. It has the new PersonalFit Flex breast shield is designed to easily adapt to your shape, and encourages your milk flow by helping to prevent compression of the milk ducts. This makes it easier for every mum to find the pumping position that’s most comfortable, most efficient position to pump - even as your breast shape changes.
This item comes with 1-year local warranty by Medela Singapore.
Medela Swing Maxi Flex Double Electric Breast Pump
Medela Swing Maxi Flex Double Electric Breast Pump
|Medela Breastmilk Bottles||
|Medela Purelan 100 Nipple Cream Sachets||
Medela PureLan 100 pure lanolin nipple cream helps soothe sensitive or dry nipples and helps form an additional protective barrier over sore or irritated nipples during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
|Isa Uchi Breast Milk Storage Bags Starter Pack||
Material: PET + LLDPE
Heat Resistance Point and Freeze Point: 230 Degrees Fahrenheit ~ -4 Degrees Fahrenheit (110 Degrees Celsius ~ -20 Degrees Celsius)
Comes with adapter that allows you to pump directly into the milk storage bags. Adapter is standard-neck, compatible with Medela breast pump.
|Isa Uchi 2 in 1 Digital Bottle & Food Warmer||
|Isa Uchi Breastpump Bag||
Urban Breastpump Bag Easy accessible bag with ample storage space. Perfect to cool, store and transport breast milk.
Medela Swing Maxi Flex Double Electric Breast Pump
- 1 x Swing Maxi motor unit
- 1 x mains adapter
- 2 x 150 ml bottle with lid
- 2 x bottle stand
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ connector
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 21 mm
- 2 x PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield size 24 mm
- 1 x Quick Card
Shaped around you
Every mum is different. Your breast shape is unique and can change throughout your breastfeeding journey. With our new PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield, you can easily adapt the way your Medela breast pump fits to help you find the most comfortable, effective, position to express.
More milk with a higher energy content in half the time
Unlike a single pump, Medela Swing maxi pumps simultaneously from both breasts and allows you to express more milk with higher energy content.
Our research shows that the unique combination of double pumping with Medela 2-Phase Expression® technology delivers more milk with a higher energy content than expressing from each breast in turn.
Easy and time-saving breast pump
The Medela Swing maxi combines the quality of the Medela Swing with a more powerful motor as it is made for double pumping. Compared to single pumping, double pumping can cut expression time in half and remove 18% more milk.
A more natural pumping experience
When your baby latches on, he sucks quickly at first to start the milk flow, then more slowly to feed. Medela 2-Phase Expression® technology mimics these instinctive rhythms for a more natural-feeling and comfortable pumping experience.
Simple to operate, comfortable to use
Medela Swing maxi has a very simple design and is extremely portable. It is easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning, and all parts can be sterilised in a microwave for convenience.
With Swing maxi, an easy double electric breastpump with 2-Phase Expression, daily pumping sessions are comfortable, quick and effective.
- For regular up to daily usage
- When saving time is a priority
- When convenient and effortless pumping is required
- For use at home or on the go
- When an intuitive and easy handling is key
- Especially recommended in case of low milk supply
As a double electric breastpump, Swing maxi saves time compared to single pumping. It can also help to increase and sustain milk supply. Equipped with research-based 2-Phase Expression Technology, the pump switches automatically from stimulation to expression phase or can be switched manually. Mothers can also choose their most comfortable vacuum level. Swing maxi provides convenient and effortless pumping sessions with high efficiency and comfort. It can be used with a mains adaptor and the option of battery operation combined with the beltclip guarantees maximum mobility.
For home use or on the go, this light and compact pump offers flexibility and can even be used hands-free (optional, Easy Expression Bra required). Swing maxi is easy and intuitive to use, clean and assemble.
It is perfect for mothers with a very active lifestyle and/or a part-time job, who are looking for an easy and timesaving breastpump for daily pumping. Or for mothers, who are concerned not to have enough milk.
- Double pumping with 2-Phase Expression technology: shown to express on average 18 per cent more milk
- Helps to maintain and increase milk supply when not directly breastfeeding
- Twice as fast as single pumping — Saves up to two hours per day when exclusively pumping
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
2-Phase Expression is a pumping technology that mimics the baby’s natural sucking rhythm. It uses short, stimulating bursts followed by longer patterns to provide optimal milk flow. Research shows that babies initially use short, fast sucks to stimulate the Milk Ejection Reflex. Once the milk begins to flow, babies change to a slower, individual rhythm to actually feed.
- Stimulation phase - When babies first go to breast, they suck faster to start milk flowing. Pumping rhythm of >100 cycles/minute. Fast and efficient to start milk flow.
- Expression phase - After milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower suck to remove milk. Slower pumping rhythm of between 42 and 87 cycles/minute. Slower to mimic nutritive sucking with regular milk flow
- Dimensions: 12 x 13 x 5.7 cm
- Weight: 320g (incl. batteries)
- Material: PE, PP, TPE
Why Flex™ technology is different?
- The first breast pump shield designed to adapt to your shape – rotates 360°, four tunnel sizes, flexible rim
- Overflow protection (closed system) so you can pump sitting in a position that works for you
- Developed following four clinical studies and shown to improve milk flow
PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shield
It’s a whole new pumping experience, personalised to you.
The new PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield was developed with the help of a team of research scientists and breastfeeding mums. It’s designed to easily adapt to your shape, and encourages your milk flow by helping prevent compression of the milk ducts. This makes it easier for every mum to find the pumping position that’s most comfortable for her. The result? More comfortable, more efficient expression, shaped around you.
Our research scientists tested the PersonalFit Flex™ breast shield in four clinical studies with breastfeeding mums. Across more than 1,000 pumping sessions, they proved it delivered more comfort and efficiency. Like every Medela product, our Flex™ breast pumps are designed to make breastfeeding easier, so you can feed your baby with your amazing milk for longer.
PersonalFit Flex breast shield is compatible with all Medela breast pumps (use the original connector that came with your Medela breast pump).
PersonalFit Flex™ Connector
With the PersonalFit Flex™ Connector, you can pump in a more reclined and comfortable position. Medela Flex™ technology its a whole new pumping experience, personalized to you.
- Designed & Tested: Works with Medela's Swing Maxi Flex™ Breast Pump (Swing Maxi Breast Pump with Flex tubing)
- Closed System: Overflow Protection prevents milk from overflowing into the tubing and motor
- Comfortable design: Pump in a more reclined and comfortable positioning
- Medela Authentic Spare Parts provide quality and performance you can trust: Have a an extra set for work or travel, or a replacement for lost or damaged
- Thoughtful design: Makes it easy to assemble and clean connectors
- Made without BPA: Safe for you and baby
- Customize for you: Works with all PersonalFit Breast Shields (click here) and sizes, and the PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields (included in this pump).
- For use with Medela Standard/Narrow-Neck Bottles.
PersonalFit Flex connector is compatible with Medela Swing Flex, Swing Maxi Flex and Freestyle Flex breast pumps.
(*Note that the Swing Flex & Swing Maxi Flex is the original Swing & Swing Maxi breast pump but with the upgraded Flex tubing. Freestyle Flex is a different breast pump from the original Freestyle breast pump.)
*Maymom MyFit Breast Shield for Spectra/Medela, 2pc (click here) also fits the PersonalFit Flex Connector!
Cleaning & Care Instructions
- Clean the breast shield immediately after use to avoid drying up of milk residues and to prevent growth of bacteria.
- Only use drinking-quality water for cleaning.
- Take care not to damage parts when using a brush.
- Do not use abrasive washing-up liquids/ detergents when cleaning the breast pump or pump set parts.
- Disassemble the pump-set into its individual parts.
Wash – before 1st use and after each use
- Rinse all parts with cold, clear drinking-quality water (approx. 20°C).
- Clean these parts with plenty of warm, soapy water (approx. 30°C). Use a commercially available washing-up liquid, preferably without artificial fragrances and colouring (pH neutral).
- Rinse the parts with cold, clear drinking-quality water for 10–15 seconds (approx. 20°C). Dry after washing.
Sanitise – before 1st use and once a day
- Cover the breast shield with water and boil at least 5 minutes. As an alternative to boiling use Quick Clean bags in the microwave in accordance with the instructions.
- Dry with a clean cloth or leave to dry on a clean cloth. Put the clean parts in a clean storage bag or a clean environment. Do not store parts in an airtight container/bag if moist. It is important that all residual moisture dries.
What do I do if there is low or no suction when pumping with the Swing Maxi breast pump?
Make sure all connections of the kit and pump are secure.
Make sure the breast shield forms a complete seal around the breast.
Make sure the white membrane is laying flat against the yellow valve. Check that the yellow valve is clean and not damaged.
Make sure the tubing end fits securely into the pump body & motor.
Take care not to kink tubing. If milk is getting into tubing, check that the tubing is not kinked or pinched.
Perform rinsing procedure.
What are the PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields made of?
Medela PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields are made of food grade Polypropylene (PP) and Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
Is the material safe for mom and baby?
Yes, the material is made without BPA, natural rubber latex and phthalates.
How should I clean my PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields?
The PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields should be washed and sanitized prior to first use. They should continue to be washed after each use and sanitized once daily. Cleaning instructions for the PersonalFit Flex Breast Shields are the same as the cleaning instructions for your other breast pump parts that come in contact with your breast or breast milk; please refer to the breast pump instructions for use for detailed cleaning instructions.
How does the PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shield yield more milk vs the traditional, 90 degree shields?
The new 105° opening angle and oval shape of the PersonalFit Flex breast shields allows more flexibility for mom to position the shield in different ways while she pumps, based on what’s comfortable for her. When let-down occurs, mom’s milk ducts get bigger – the new shape and angle allows the milk to flow more freely. Changing the opening angle of the flange from 90 degrees to 105 degrees made a difference; it better matched the contour of the breast and reduced compression of the milk ducts, which allows milk to flow more freely through them. This change resulted in increased volume of milk expressed during a pump session - 11.8 percent more overall on average. The 11.8 percent is the average but every mom’s personal experience will differ.
What breast pumps can you use the shield with?
PersonalFit Flex™ Breast Shields can be used with all Medela breast pumps. Make sure you use the original connector that came with your Medela breast pump. (*Only the Flex breast shield can work with all Medela breast pumps. Flex connector can only be used with Medela Swing Flex, Swing Maxi Flex and Freestyle Flex breast pump.)
- Wonderpillow 8-in-1 Maternity/Nursing Microfibre Pillow with Bamboo Cover (2 Designs)S$99.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream, 40ml - Made in New ZealandS$24.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Wonderpillow Maternity/Nursing Bamboo Pillow Cover (Multiple Designs)S$36.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60pcs (UK Version)S$10.47 - S$11.50 List Price: S$18.90
- Bravado Body Silk Seamless Sustainable Nursing Bra - BlackS$62.91 List Price: S$69.90
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60s (4-pack) (UK Version)S$41.90 List Price: S$75.60
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, (50pc x 6 pack = 300pc) (UK Version)S$83.40 List Price: S$192.00
- Medela Breastmilk Bottles, 150ml (3 pcs) - EU VersionS$19.90 List Price: S$31.50
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, 50pc (UK Version)S$13.90 - S$14.90 List Price: S$32.00
- Simple Wishes Signature Hands Free Pumping Bra - XS-L (2 Colours)S$39.00 - S$39.90 List Price: S$59.90