Medela Silicone Breastmilk Collector (with Free Purelan Nipple Cream 7g)
Medela Silicone Breastmilk Collector (with Free Purelan Nipple Cream 7g)
Medela Silicone Breastmilk Collector is a true breastfeeding companion and breast milk saver. With its double leakproof design, lanyard and suction base, Medela’s Silicone Breast Milk Collector protects each precious drop of milk from being lost, to ensure your baby receives it all! Easy to use, simply attach the breast milk collector (also known among other brands as a silicone breast pump, on one breast while feeding from the other to capture your natural let-down.
- The collector is used complementary to the breast pump
- Capture breastmilk that would otherwise leak onto her nursing pad/clothing during
breastfeeding or pumping
- Quick relief from the discomfort of breast fullness
- Spontaneous need while out and about
- Secure during collection & storage to protect against spills
- Featuring Double leak-proof stopper & lid with a Secure Suction base
- Easy to wear lanyard minimizing potential spills if loss of suction occurs.
- Light and portable; ideal for on-the go
- Easy to clean one-piece design
- Clear visibility to read milk volume
- Comfortable, Soft silicone rim and body
- Gentle suction
- Safe for you and baby: All parts that touch breast milk are made without BPA. Made from 100% food-grade silicone.
- Holds up to 100 mL / 3.4 oz. of breast milk.
New Launch Promo: Free Medela Purelan Nipple Cream 7g (worth $12.90). Limited to the first purchase of Medela Silicone Breastmilk Collector only.
Silicone Breast Milk Collector moms are committed to providing the best nutrition possible. They understand the benefits of feeding breast milk to their baby and truly realise that every drop counts. She demands a product that performs to her expectations; secure during collection & storage to protect against spills, efficient at milk collection, comfortable and easy to use.
Silicone breast milk collector moms are devoted to collecting every drop possible.
Not a breast pump – a breast milk catcher, milk saver, or silicone breast pump does not generate any sucking cycles to actively remove milk from the breast in an effective and efficient manner.
Make every drop count!
With the New Silicone Breast Milk Collector you can easily capture breast milk that would otherwise leak onto your nursing pad or clothing during breastfeeding.
Double leak-proof, wearable lanyard and suction base:
Silicone Breast Milk Collector’s double leak-proof stopper and lid, lanyard and suction base provide security during breast milk collection and storage to protect against accidental spills – ensuring your baby receives it all.
Perfect on-the-go breastfeeding companion:
Light and portable, take Medela’s Silicone Breast Milk Collector with you anywhere you go as your breastfeeding companion! The Silicone Breast Milk Collector’s single piece, lightweight size makes it easy to pack in your bag when out and about.
- 1-Silicone Breast Milk Collector
- 1-Silicone Stopper
- Collector Capacity: 100 mL / 3.4 oz.
- Unit Weight: 160g / .35 lbs
- Unit Dimensions: 101.5 x 91 x 167mm / 3.98 x 3.58 x 6.58 inches
Can I use the breast milk collector overnight?
Do not sleep with the Silicone Breast Milk Collector attached to your breast. With that said, the Silicone Breast Milk Collector can be used at any time in combination with breastfeeding, day or night.
How does the breast milk collector work?
During breastfeeding, moms’ breasts often let down (milk flows) at the same time. When attached the Silicone Breast Milk Collector applies a gentle suction which takes advantage of the natural let-down reflex and collects the milk from the breast not being fed from
Can the breast milk collector be used while pumping?
Yes, while the primary use of the collector is in combination while breastfeeding, the silicone breast milk collector can also be used in combination with single pumping.
Can the breast milk collector be used to store breast milk?
Yes! For short-term storage the silicone breast milk collector can store breast milk while using the silicone stopper and lid combination. For long-term storage, pour the collected breast milk into a storage bag or collection bottle and refrigerate or freeze. For further guidelines on proper breast milk storage techniques please refer to your instructions for use or our article about milk storage solutions.
Can I use it in the shower?
While warm compresses and showers can promote milk let-down it is not recommended to use the Silicone Breast Milk Collector when showering as you may inadvertently contaminate your collected milk with shower gels / body soaps, etc.
What does a breast milk collector do?
The New Medela Silicone Breast Milk Collector is designed as a collection device to be used in combination with breastfeeding for the purpose of collecting moms’ natural let-down reflex from the breast not fed on.
When should I use my breast milk collector?
Many moms leak or let-down from one breast while feeding from the other, the Silicone Breast Milk Collector is designed to collect the breast milk that naturally flows from the other breast while nursing, to ensure every drop is used and not wasted.
Is the Medela Silicone Breast Milk Collector a similar product to other brands silicone breast pump?
Yes. While both the Medela Silicone Breast Milk Collector and what other brands call a silicone breast pump work the same way, Medela’s Silicone Breast Milk Collector has been designed to include three anti-spill features; a clip-on lanyard for added security, a secure suction base to reduce tipping over and double leak proof protection with the silicone stopper and lid!.
What is the difference between the Silicone Breast Milk Collector and breast milk collection shells?
Both the Silicone Breast Milk Collector and breast milk collection shells are designed as a breast milk catcher, for the purpose of capturing breast milk that is leaking from the breast not fed on. Collection shells are rounded in shape and must be placed inside the nursing bra cups while in use. The Silicone Breast Milk Collector is elongated in shape and creates a gentle suction on the breast allowing it to stay in place when the nursing bra cups have been dropped down.
What is the best way to clean the breast milk collector?
Wash, after each use, by hand or dishwasher. Sanitize, your Silicone Breast Milk Collector, by boiling in water for approximately 3 minutes or using the Medela’s Quick CleanTM Micro-SteamTM bags before first use and once per day.
- Spectra PP Breastmilk Storage Bottle (160ml, 2 pcs) (Local Version)S$14.50 List Price: S$18.13
- MPJ Wonderpillow Maternity/Nursing Bamboo Pillow Cover (Multiple Designs)S$29.52 List Price: S$36.90
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Breast Shield 24mm (1pc) (Local Version)S$16.50 List Price: S$20.63
- MPJ Wonderpillow 8-in-1 Maternity/Nursing Microfibre Pillow with Bamboo Cover (2 Designs)S$79.92 List Price: S$99.90
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Valve (2pc)(Local Version)S$15.00 List Price: S$18.75
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60s (4-pack) (UK Version)S$41.90 List Price: S$75.60
- Medela Breastmilk Bottles, 150ml (3 pcs) - EU VersionS$19.90 - S$21.90 List Price: S$31.50
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60pcs (UK Version)S$10.47 - S$11.50 List Price: S$18.90
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Tubing (1pc) (Local Version)S$8.50 List Price: S$10.63
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, (50pc x 6 pack = 300pc) (UK Version)S$83.40 List Price: S$192.00
- Spectra Spare Parts/Accessories - Backflow protector witth Membrane (1pc) (Local Version)S$16.50 List Price: S$20.63
- Maymom Flange for Spectra with Valve & Membrane (Narrow-Neck), 1pc (9 sizes, 15-36mm)S$12.50 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Medela Contact Nipple Shields w/ Case, 2-pack (3 sizes)S$22.90 List Price: S$26.90