Medela Breastmilk Bottles, 150ml (3 pcs) - EU Version
Medela Breastmilk Bottles is a set of 3 breastmilk storage bottles. The Medela breast milk bottles are a perfect complement to your breastfeeding experience. Medela’s breast milk bottles are compatible with all Medela breast pumps and Calma (click here), making it easy to pump, store and feed using the same container. This means not a single drop of your precious breast milk is wasted and you have less washing up to do.
- Minimum pouring required – one container for expressing, storing, freezing and feeding breastmilk
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Durable – no cracking or shattering when dropped
- Safe materials for you and your baby
- Medela are standard/narrow neck bottles
The box contains three 150ml bottles. We also carry larger 250ml bottles.
Note that these bottles are made for EU/Asian market and are of much higher quality than Medela storage bottles made for US market. US-made bottles feature thinner plastic that tends to deform when bottles are sterilized. EU-made bottles are made of much thicker plastic.
Proper breast milk storage
Many mums want to have extra breast milk bottles on hand to meet their growing and changing breast milk supply. Medela breast milk bottles have been designed for the safe, long-term storage of breast milk. You can pump breast milk directly into the baby bottles and store it. You can also feed your baby using the same bottle. The bottles are made from a safe plastic designed to retain the breast milk's beneficial properties and are ideal for the safe storage of breast milk in the refrigerator or freezer. The colourful ounce and millimetre markers make it easy to measure the exact amount of milk you have expressed. The bottles also feature screw-on lids so that they do not leak when they are stored in the fridge or freezer, or transported when you are travelling.
Medela breast milk bottles mum collecting milk
Benefits of Medela breast milk bottles
The Medela bottles are shatterproof and available in two different sizes: 150ml in packs of three and 250ml in packs of two. They can be used with all Medela breast pumps and teats.
The breast milk bottles are dishwasher and microwave safe and are made from BPA free materials.
- 3 x Medela 150 ml Breastmilk Bottles with lids and discs
Cleaning & Hygiene
Use drinking water quality for any of the following described cleaning procedures.
Clean parts immediately after use to avoid dry up of milk residues and to prevent from growth of bacteria.
Prior to first use and once daily
- Disassemble, wash and rinse all parts.
- Place parts in a saucepan of sufficient capacity.
- Fill with cold water until the parts are well covered.
- Optionally, a tea spoon of citric acid may be added to avoid a build-up of limescale.
- Heat it up and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
Alternatively, the disassembled parts can be sanitized in Medela Quick Clean Microwave Bags or in top rack of dishwasher or steam-sterilized.
After each use
- Disassemble and wash all parts in warm, soapy water.
- Rinse in clear water and allow parts to air-dry on a clean towel.
Do not store breastmilk in the door of the refrigerator. Instead choose the coldest part of the refrigerator (this is at the back of the glass shelf above
the vegetable compartment). Do not fill the bottles or bags more than ¾ full to allow space for possible expansion.
- Do not thaw frozen breastmilk or do not warm breastmilk in a microwave or a pan of boiling water to avoid loss of vitamins, minerals and other important components and to prevent burns.
- In order to preserve the components of the breastmilk, thaw the milk in the refrigerator overnight.
- Avoid shaking or stirring the milk.
Disposal: According to local regulations
Does not contain Bisphenol-A, DEHP (Phthalate) or Latex.
Conforms to EN 14350.
Yes, it is only suitable for narrow-based teats. For wide-based teat bottles: Medela Breastmilk Bottle Set with Teat, 150ml (3-pack) - US Version (click here)
Yes, you may. Please only use narrow-based Medela teats.
No, it does not come with the travel cap to cover milk bottle teats. This is only the storage disc and collars.
Yes, it is.
- Medela Swing Maxi Flex Double Electric Breast PumpS$381.65 List Price: S$559.00
- Medela Calma Solitaire Breastmilk Teat - Made in SwitzerlandS$24.90 List Price: S$32.80
- Medela Breastmilk Bottles, 250ml (2 pcs) - EU VersionS$19.90 List Price: S$30.90
- Medela Breast Shells For Sore Nipples (1 pair) - Made in SwitzerlandS$21.99 List Price: S$26.90
- Medela Breast Milk Store and Feed Set - EU VersionS$65.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Medela Milk Bottle Teats (2-pack) (2 types) - Local SetS$9.27 List Price: S$10.90
- Medela Calma Breastmilk Bottle, 150ml - Made in SwitzerlandS$31.90 List Price: S$38.80
- Medela Contact Nipple Shields w/ Case, 2-pack (3 sizes)S$21.90 List Price: S$26.90
- Medela Swing Single Flex Breast Pump BundleS$329.00 List Price: S$505.70
- Medela Swing Maxi Breast Pump (Local Set, 1-Year Warranty)S$329.00 List Price: S$599.00
- Medela Swing Maxi Flex Breast Pump BundleS$449.00 List Price: S$673.70
- Medela Swing Breast Pump (Local Set, 1-Year Warranty)S$179.00 List Price: S$359.00
- Medela Freestyle Breast Pump (Local Set, 1-Year Warranty)S$539.10 List Price: S$799.00
- Medela 2 Valves + 6 Membranes - Made in SwitzerlandS$13.90 List Price: S$30.50
- Medela Calma Breastmilk Bottle, 250ml - Made in SwitzerlandS$37.90 List Price: S$46.90
- Medela Swing Maxi Breast Pump BundleS$599.00 List Price: S$861.70
- Medela Disposable Breastmilk Bottle, 80ml (40 pack) - Made in SwitzerlandS$66.90 List Price: S$78.70