Maymom Flange for Spectra/Medela with Valve & Membrane (Wide-Neck), 1pc (9 Sizes)
Maymom Flange for Spectra/Medela with Valve & Membrane (Wide-Neck) is a breastshield and connector in one that connects to Spectra and Medela Breastpumps for pumping into wide-neck milk bottles. It contains a flange, a valve and a membrane. This one-piece design makes for easier cleaning, less chance of losing suction, and less parts to bring when you are on the go.
- Compatible with all Spectra pumps (S1/S2/M/9+/Dual Compact/Synergy Gold S) and older Spectra breastpumps (Dew 350, 360)
- Compatible with all Medela pumps except Sonata, Swing Single, Swing Maxi, FreeStyle, Harmony and Pump in Style
- Connects directly to Spectra backflow protector; no need for yellow flange adaptor!
- Pumps into wide-neck milk bottles ONLY (e.g. Spectra Bottles, Philip Avent, etc)
- Flange and connector in one
- Comes with flange, valve and a membrane
- Made from BPA free PP material.
- Steam safe, autoclaveable.
- One piece for easy cleaning.
- US FDA compliance
Product contains: 1 x Wide-neck Breastshield, 1 x Valve, 1 x Membrane
- One-piece design; easy to clean, less piece to keep, and less chance for suction power loss.
- All components are safe for steam sterilization, microwave sterilized or sterilized in boiling water.
- Compatible with all Medela pumps except Sonata, FreeStyle, Swing Maxi and Harmony.
- US FDA registered medical device; Comply with US FDA standards for containers that contact food and class II medical device.
- Standard sized 25 mm inner diameter is most comfortable for the majority of breast feeding moms. However, other sizes are available too.
- Many other sizes to choose from (refer to dropdown selection for range of sizes)
For compatible valves, refer to product images.
How to choose the right size of breastshields for you?
The inner diameter of the breastshield (B) should be 1-2 mm larger than the diameter of your nipple (N) AFTER a pumping session or 3-5 mm BEFORE a pumping session. You should be able to see free movement of your nipple during pumping and there should be little or no suction of the areola into the tunnel of the breastshield.
When it comes to pumping comfort, every millimeter counts. That is why we design a series of breastshields of small increment sizes. Maymom one-piece breastshields are available in many different sizes (refer to dropdown selection for range of available sizes) to fit the majority of breast pumping mothers.
How to measure the diameter your nipple?
Download the nipple caliper file, print it out, cut through the red line, fold along the green dots then you have made yourself a nipple diameter measuring tool! See below for the finished ruler.
Not at the moment. For now we have smallest 15mm: Maymom Soldered Flange for Spectra/Medela with Valve & Membrane (Wide-Neck), 1pk (click here)
It's best to measure your nipple after pumping, add 1-2mm and that would be the size you should buy.
Yes you may. However please do so with discretion. Sterilization in general can wear down objects with time.
While manufacturers do try to make these comparable, this is not guaranteed to be precisely the same. But when it comes flange sizes, + or - 1-2 mm is considered acceptable.
No adaptor is required, it can be connected directly to the backflow protector of your Spectra pump. Ensure all connections are tight and secure.
No, it is not
No, it is not. It is the valve with the round membrane, you can refer to the product image for the kind of valve included.
Do note that prolong use of UV sterilizer will also bring wear to products. Yes, it can be used with Hegen bottles. Simply use Hegen PCTO™ Wide Neck Bottle Adapters (2-pack) (click here) to connect the flange to the bottle. This flange connector...
No, it is no longer compatible with Medela Pump in Style Advanced, and is not compatible with Medela bottles. it is only compatible with wide-neck bottles.
Unfortunately we do not carry size 22mm at the moment.
You can try Maymom Soldered Flange for Spectra/Medela with Valve & Membrane (Wide-Neck), 1pk (5 Sizes) (click here). It's the exact same product (just that it's a 2 piece soldered flange) and it comes in 15 mm.
This is 1 flange only.
This product is meant to fit Spectra wide-neck bottles. Spectra wide-neck bottles has similar width as Pigeon wide-neck bottles, but threading may be slightly different. It would fit but screwing on may not be 100% perfect and secure.
No, it does not fit Dr Brown Wide Neck glass bottle. We have not tested Medela valves with this Maymom flange, therefore we are unable to promise the compatibility.
- Maymom Tubing for Medela Sonata (1 set)S$12.56 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Flange for Spectra (Wide-Neck), 2pc (12 Sizes)S$17.58 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom 4th Gen Duckbill Valve for Spectra (4pc) (4 Colours)S$13.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- [6-pack] Maymom Wide-Neck Milk Bottle with SureSeal Silicone Disc, 140mlS$27.00 List Price: S$28.26 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Wide-Neck Milk Bottle with SureSeal Silicone Disc, 140mlS$4.50 - S$4.71 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Medium Stem Backflow Protector for Cimilre S3 & F1, 2pkS$13.81 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Tubing Set for Medela Pump-in-style Breastpumps (2 pcs)S$12.54 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Breast Pump Kit for Philips Avent Comfort PumpS$39.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Breastshield for Medela with Valve & Membrane, 1pc (3 sizes, 30-36mm)S$12.51 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Flange for Spectra with Valve & Membrane (Narrow-Neck), 1pc (9 sizes, 15-36mm)S$12.50 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Replacement Valves (2x) & Membranes (4x) for Medela BreastpumpsS$7.85 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Maymom Tubing Set for Medela FreeStyle Breast PumpS$16.64 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)