Lucas Papaw Ointment Jar, 75g - exp 06/24
Lucas' Papaw Ointment Jar, 75g is the world-famous ointment with a thousand and one uses and applications, it is always great to have Lucas' Papaw Ointment handy in the home.
The ointment has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and can be used as a local topical application on the following:
- Minor Burns & Scalds
- Gravel Rash, Cuts & Minor Open Wounds
- Nappy Rash & Chafing
- Insect Bites
- Splinters & Thorns
- Many users of the ointment also report temporary relief of the symptoms of dermatitis and eczema.
Also comes in Lucas' Papaw Ointment Jar, 200g
Carica Papaya 39mg/g Fresh Fermented Fruit
- The papaya used in Lucas' Papaw Ointment is Queensland grown fresh fruit.
- The fruit is received fresh to our factory in Brisbane where we ferment it under strictly controlled conditions.
- Every item of fruit we use is hand selected. Once the fruit is fermented to just the right level we can use it to make the ointment.
- The finished product contains 0.1mg/g of Potassium Sorbate which acts as a preservative.
Base - Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax
- Our product does not contain polyplasdone, polyvinylpyrrolidone, talc, shellac, palm oil, glycerin or sodium lauryl sulphate.
- The base used in Lucas' Papaw Ointment meets the purity and safety standards of the United States FDA and the European Pharmacopeia.
- It is a pharmaceutical grade base that is tested and screened for the level of total polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Penreco USP grade Petrolatums are not mutagenic or toxic to reproduction.
Gum Balsam Peru
- A minute amount of Gum Balsam Peru is used as a perfume in Lucas' Papaw Ointment.
Lucas’ Papaw Ointment does not contain and has never contained palm oil or glycerin.
Quality You Can Count On!
- All Lucas' Papaw Ointment produced is stringently tested to ensure it is of the highest quality.
- The manufacturing process is in complete compliance with the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice as administered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
- The ointment is prepared in an extremely clean environment to ensure it is free from impurities.
- Lucas' Papaw Ointment Wins Most Popular Lip Balm in Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice Awards 2014
- Lucas' Papaw Ointment wins Travellers Choice Award 2015
Yes, you may, but always consult the your child's paediatrician before application.
In general, this product is safe to be applied on to lips. If you are worried, it is best to consult the doctor on whether your 1 month-old is suitable to apply this product.
- Lucas Papaw Ointment Lip Applicator, 15g - exp 03/24S$6.90 - S$7.50 List Price: S$9.70
- [4-pack] Lucas Papaw Ointment Lip Applicator, 15g - Exp 03/24S$27.60 List Price: S$38.80
- [3-pack] Lucas Papaw Ointment Tube, 25gS$28.50 List Price: S$36.45