Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Original 1.0 TOG - White Dreamer (3 Sizes)
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Original 1.0 TOG - White Dreamer (3 Sizes)
Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag, previously known as Swaddle UP 50/50, can be used to transition from any type of swaddle. The easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling while maintaining the snug secure feeling of being swaddled. It helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Previously known as Swaddle UP 50/50
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- This product was previously called SWADDLE UP 50/50™
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate climates
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C & 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Available in 2 sizes: Medium and Large
- Fabric content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Fire Hazard Labelling: WARNING; HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
Recommended for 3M+
*Note that Love to Dream has renamed Swaddle 50/50 to Transition Bag but the product remains the same.
A smarter way to transition your baby from swaddle to sleep bag. The Love To Swaddle UP™ 50/50 is STAGE 2 in the Love To Dream™ Sleep System.
This innovative baby wrap solution allows you to transition your baby from being snuggly swaddled towards the independence of an INVENTA sleep bag (STAGE 3 in the Love To Dream™ Sleep System) with arms free.
Begin the transition period just before your baby is able to roll over by themselves, or when their natural startle reflex has diminished.
The patented easy zip-off wings help your little one to adjust to sleeping without their arms swaddled. This ensures fewer disturbances to your baby's sleep routine as they transition from being swaddled into a sleeping bag, one easy step at a time.
The Love To Swaddle UP™ 50/50 can be used just like the Love To Swaddle UP™ ORIGINAL until your baby is ready to transition. Just zip off one wing so that one arm is free & the other is still swaddled. After a few nights, simply remove the other wing. If your baby cannot sleep with an arm out when you are first trying to transition, start with both wings on, and after baby falls asleep, remove one wing. This will help baby gradually get used to the feeling of having their arms out. Then after a few nights, try with the second arm. Congratulations! Your baby is now transitioned! The transition period should only take a matter of days.
Once both wings are removed the '50/50' becomes a snug & comfy baby sleeping bag which continues to give your baby the sensation of swaddling with arms free!
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colours
- Pull into shape after washing, before tumble drying/line drying
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Q: What size Swaddle UP™ or Swaddle UP 50/50™ should I buy?
You should choose the correct size Swaddle UP™ or Swaddle UP 50/50™ based on your baby’s current weight, not their age or their length.
In the Swaddle UP™ range there are four sizes available: Newborn (suitable for 5-8.5 lbs., Small (suitable for 7-13 lbs.), & Medium (suitable for 13-18.5 lbs.).
In the Swaddle UP 50/50™ range there are three sizes available: Medium (suitable for 13-18.5 lbs.), Large (suitable for 18.5-24 lbs.), & X Large (suitable for 24-30.5 lbs.).
Q: My baby is growing so quickly. Can I just buy a bigger size Swaddle UP™ & let him or her grow into it?
As tempting as it might be to buy a bigger size, unfortunately the answer is no. It is very important that you always purchase the correct size Swaddle UP™ for your baby, based on their current weight. If you use a Swaddle UP™ that is too big for your baby the neckline could be too loose, which can potentially be dangerous.
Q: What is a TOG rating?
The TOG measurement, typically used in Europe, refers to the approximate warmth of the product by measuring the thermal insulation provided by its material. Basically the higher the TOG, the warmer the product.
TOG rating uses an ascending scale from cool & lightweight products at 0.2 TOG to warm & cozy products at 2.5 TOG.
Check your baby regularly to ensure they do not overheat.
Q: How many Swaddle UPs™ or Swaddle UP 50/50s™ do I need?
We recommend that you purchase at least two Swaddle UPs™ or Swaddle UP 50/50s™ in the appropriate size. If you own two then one can be in the wash while your baby is wearing the other one. It might even be helpful to consider having a third on hand to use in case of emergencies!
Q: What material is the Swaddle UP™ made from?
The Swaddle UP™ is made from a single layer of cotton (93%) & elastane (7%) fabric & is highly breathable.
Q: What material is the Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite made from?
The Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite is 30% lighter than the Original version of the Swaddle UP. It is perfect for those extra hot days & nights. The Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite is made from a finely woven, ultra-lite, single layer of cotton (97%) & elastane (3%) fabric that is highly breathable.
Q: What material is the Swaddle UP™ Organic made from?
The Swaddle UP™ Organic is made from 95% cotton Global Organic Textile Standard and 5% elastine fabric.
Q: What TOG rating is the Swaddle UP™range?
The Swaddle UP™ Original, Organic & 50/50 are equivalent to approximately 1.0 TOG.
The Swaddle UP™ Summer Lite is equivalent to approximately 0.2 TOG.
The Swaddle UP™ Winter Warm is equivalent to approximately 2.5 TOG.
Q: Is it unhygenic for my baby to suck their hands when they're covered in the Swaddle UP?
The Swaddle UP™ is unique because it allows your baby access to his or her hands for self-soothing. Some babies love to suck on their hands as they fall asleep- unfortunately this does mean that the ‘wings’ of the garment can get a little wet.
Parents should wash any garment, swaddle or wrap after use if it is soiled. The same applies to the Love To Swaddle UP™. We recommend purchasing more than one so that you always have a clean Swaddle UP while one is in the wash.
Q: Can my baby wear the Swaddle UP™ in the infant car seat?
LOVE TO DREAM™ has made the decision to remove the travel slot across the SWADDLE UP™ product range. The travel slot was always intended for use in strollers – not for use in car seats, as it is not safe to swaddle your child in any way while using a car seat. We take safety very seriously, and as we’ve been made aware that a number of parents unknowingly use the travel slot in an unsafe manner, we have made the decision to remove it completely from the SWADDLE UP™ products to prevent any confusion. If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out to consumer care team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Is the Swaddle UP™ healthy for your baby’s hip development?
Our Swaddle UP™ and Swaddle UP 50/50™ are both certified and approved by the Hip Dysplasia Institute. Your baby's natural, safe sleep position is with their legs splayed in a frog-like position. The Swaddle UP™ allows your baby to sleep in this position without restriction.
Q: Can my baby use the Love To Swaddle UP™ from birth?
Yes, this is actually the best time to start. If your baby weighs between 6.5-12 lbs or 3-6kg at birth, as most babies do, please choose the Swaddle UP™ in size Small.
If your baby is smaller & weighs between 4.5-6 lbs or 2-3.2kg at birth please choose the Swaddle UP™ in size X Small.
Q: Is it safe to use a blanket over the Swaddle UP™?
No, it is not recommended to use a blanket in a crib, instead add extra layers underneath your Swaddle UP™.
It's recommended that you follow First Candle guidelines in relation to using blankets in a crib. Do not put anything soft, loose or fluffy in your baby's sleep space. This includes pillows, blankets, comforters, soft or pillow-like bumpers, stuffed animals and other soft items. Use a sleep sack or other type sleeper instead of blankets to keep your baby warm and safe.
Q: Is it safe to use a sleeping bag over the 'Swaddle UP'?
It is not recommended to use a sleeping bag over a wrap or swaddle.
How should I dress my baby under the Love To Swaddle UP™?
Overheating has been linked to SIDS so it is very important to ensure your baby does not overheat.
The Swaddle UP™ has been designed to eliminate multiple layers of wrapping.
The table below provides you with guidelines* around how to dress your baby based on the room temperature.
Please note: It is really important that you take into account all external factors when determining how to dress your baby, including the type of clothing that the baby has on, the babies general health and wellbeing, the temperature of the babies bedroom and if this may change throughout the night or day. All of these factors may vary in the same way as it does for adults.
The table provided should be used as a guide only & the caregiver needs to use their own discretion when dressing their baby for sleep time.
Q: When should I stop swaddling my baby?
Irrespective of which swaddling method you use, you must stop swaddling your baby as soon as he or she starts to show signs of being able to roll over independently. At this time, you must transition your baby out of swaddling into 'arms free' sleeping.
Your baby's arms should not be restricted when they are able to roll over - this advice is the same for any form of swaddling you may be using. Around this time, you baby's startle reflex should have diminished.
The Swaddle UP 50/50™ is a great way to prepare your baby for the transition from being swaddled to 'arms free' independent sleep.
Q: How long will it take to transition my baby?
Every baby is different- some only take a couple of days to transition; some may take a little longer. It can be helpful to try starting your baby’s transition during his or her naps. Or perhaps try waiting until your baby is asleep before removing a ‘wing’ from your Swaddle UP 50/50 for the first time.
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo 1.0 TOG - Cream Moon n Stars (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Yellow Superstar (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - White Dreamer (4 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Candide Multirelax Jersey Quilted 3-in-1 Maternity Pillow (3 Colors)S$87.70 List Price: S$168.00
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo 1.0 TOG - Grey Wave Dot (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Globber Ultimum Height-Adjustable Foldable Scooter (4 Colours)S$175.00 List Price: S$219.00
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Grey (4 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Original 1.0 TOG - GreyS$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Moyuum Apple Peach Feeder Teether (3 Colours)S$17.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Organic Lite 0.2 TOG - Cream (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Pink (3 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Lite 0.2 TOG - Light Pink (3 Sizes)S$42.32 List Price: S$52.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Cream Superstar (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Sleep Bag Organic Lite 0.2 TOG - Grey Seagulls (2 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Hip Harness 1.0 TOG - GreyS$42.32 List Price: S$52.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Bamboo Lite 0.2 TOG - Pink (3 Sizes)S$47.92 List Price: S$59.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original 1.0 TOG - Blue (3 Sizes)S$39.92 List Price: S$49.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Organic 1.0 TOG - Cream (3 Sizes)S$55.92 List Price: S$69.90
- Love to Dream Swaddle UP Lite 0.2 TOG - Pink Star (3 Sizes)S$42.32 List Price: S$52.90