Lollaland Glass Baby Bottle is a milk baby bottle made of durable, premium quality, borosilicate glass, providing a safe and fun way to bottle-feed your child.
- Thermal-shock-resistant, so bottle can safely go from freezer to boiling water.
- Stage 1, slow-flow nipple that features an anti-colic channel vent
- All materials are FDA-approved, BPA-free, BPS-free, phthalate-free, and PVC-free.
- Dishwasher-safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack)
- Compatible with most major breast pumps (standard-neck)
Recommended for babies 0+ months.
- Comes with ring, cap, and stopper all made of polypropylene. Nipple is made of silicone.
- Assembled with Stage 1, slow-flow nipple that features an anti-colic channel vent* that is designed to equalize the pressure inside the bottle during feeding. This proven ventilation system will minimize the amount of unwanted air your baby swallows, allowing for a more comfortable and controlled feed.
- Whimsical, boldly-colored graphics that are stimulating and fun for both parent and child to look at while feeding.
- Glass bottle allows liquids to be safely heated, even when cold.
- Made in Germany
*When screwing the nipple + cap onto the glass bottle, do not over tighten, as this will prevent the channel vent from functioning properly.
- product dimensions (in packaging): 3.25" x 3.6" x 6.5" (4 oz bottle)
- product dimensions: 2.25" diameter x 6.25" tall (4 oz bottle)
- weight: 5 oz (4 oz bottle)