Lansinoh Latch Assist Nipple Everter is a manual device that gently draws out flat or inverted nipples, making it easier for baby to latch and feed. When a baby cannot achieve a good latch, trying to breastfeed can be frustrating and upsetting for both mums and babies. In the early days after birth, mothers may experience engorgement or swollen breasts - a temporary condition that can make breastfeeding difficult or uncomfortable. Using Lansinoh Latch Assist, mothers can gently draw the nipple out just long enough for baby to grasp the nipple and areola and establish a good latch, which is the first step in successful breastfeeding.
- Draws out nipples for an easier latch – temporarily corrects flat or inverted nipples
- Non-invasive, allowing baby to have direct nipple contact.
- Easy to use and clean.
- Discreet, simple, self controlled and effective
- Can be used quickly and easily with one hand
- BPA and BPS free.
- Two flange (cone) sizes included (19mm and 24mm) to ensure proper fit
Includes: 1 LatchAssist™ Nipple Everter bulb, 2 Flanges (19mm and 24mm), 1 hygiene case
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, (50pc x 6 pack = 300pc) (UK Version)S$99.00 List Price: S$192.00
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream, 40ml - UK VersionS$24.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)
- [2-pack] Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, 50pc (UK Version)S$31.90 List Price: S$64.00
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60pcs (UK Version)S$12.50 - S$12.90 List Price: S$18.90
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, 50pc (UK Version)S$15.50 - S$16.90 List Price: S$32.00
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60s (4-pack) (UK Version)S$49.90 List Price: S$75.60
- Lansinoh Organic Nipple Balm (2oz) - UK Version - Exp 11/22S$37.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)