Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream, 40ml - UK Version
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Nipple Cream provides the safest, most effective relief for breastfeeding moms experiencing nipple soreness. Our cream was carefully designed to be a 100% natural, single-ingredient product, which means it’s safe for both mom and baby and contains no additives or preservatives. HPA® Lanolin is hypoallergenic and we are proud to be the #1 recommended nipple cream by lactation consultants and doctors in the US.
- #1 recommended nipple cream by Lactation Consultants and doctors in the US.
- Soothes and protects sore nipples.
- Safe for mom and baby, no need to remove before breastfeeding.
- 100% natural, hypoallergenic, and preservative free.
- Proprietary refining process ensures a high quality product.
Apply a pea-sized amount after each feeding to soothe and protect sore, dry nipples.
*This product has no expiry date. It has a 12M PAO (period after opening). Discard product in 12 months after opening.
Do I have to remove Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin prior to breastfeeding?
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding because of the intensive purification process that is used. We do recommend applying it after breastfeeding instead of before so that it has some time to absorb into your skin.
Does Lanolin contain any preservatives?
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin does not contain preservatives or additives of any kind (including BHT).
How is Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin different from other lanolins?
There are many grades of lanolin ranging from a crude industrial grade to our ultra-pure medical grade. Lansinoh HPA lanolin has been refined by a patented process to remove allergenic components (the free lanolin alcohols, environmental impurities like pesticide residues and detergents. Because of the purity of Lansinoh HPA lanolin, it does not have to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
Lansinoh HPA® Lanolin stained my clothing or bedding, is the stain removable?
The best thing to do is to treat it like a grease stain before washing and use any products you can that contain a grease-fighting agent. First you should spot treat the stain; we would recommend using a grease-fighting dishwashing liquid (like Dawn), as we have learned over the years that it works very well for this. Then, you should soak it, the longer the better, overnight if you can in either hot water or some type of soaking agent like Biz. Finally, wash the stain, as normal and it should come out.
How to store HPA® Lanolin in warmer temps?
Because of our HPA® Lanolin’s purity, it’s sensitive to changes in temperature. With warmer temperatures this summer it’s important to remember to store your lanolin in a cool dry place. Exposure to heat may cause lanolin to liquify. If your lanolin does get exposed to a little extra warmth, allow it to cool before using it.
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, (50pc x 6 pack = 300pc) (UK Version)S$99.00 List Price: S$192.00
- Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, 50pc (UK Version)S$15.50 - S$16.90 List Price: S$32.00
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60pcs (UK Version)S$12.50 - S$12.90 List Price: S$18.90
- [2-pack] Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags 6oz, 50pc (UK Version)S$31.90 List Price: S$64.00
- Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads, 60s (4-pack) (UK Version)S$49.90 List Price: S$75.60
- Lansinoh Organic Nipple Balm (2oz) - UK Version - Exp 11/22S$37.90 (+10% OFF FOR VIP)